Post girls, other anons guess

Post girls, other anons guess
what they are down to when fucking,
what underwear they wear
and what shave they have.

OP confirms when right answer has been said.

Would say she wears laced thongs mostly black. Can you post face for other guesses?

dont have face, its some anons sister
but yeah, from the other pics he posted, black thongs everywhere

Damn. Hot stuff. So the guess was right. Got any more of her then?

Also how would you know what she is down to in bed? Did user say it? and how would he know what his sister does in bed...

I'd say she has a landing stripe btw

What are your guesses for her?

Black thongs as has already been revealed, clean shave, likes it in the pussy and swallows, no anal thought. That's my thought..

How about her?

Loves giving BJ's, but self-conscious when receiving oral.
Loves spanking and getting it hard from behind.
Strictly a white cotton panties gal.
Probably just a standard bikini wax/trim...

First bit is about right. Likes giving BJs but not a swallower, at least not by choice. Can get self-conscious when receiving oral sometimes. Keep guessing.

Also post gal so we can guess her.

Mostly white thongs, a lot of see-through fabric. Has a neat landing strip that directs towards her tight pussy.
Blows and swallows on her knees, doesn't mind waiting for the load with an open mouth or getting it on the face. No anal but all the positions. Likes it when the man is dominant. Likes doggy a lot.

Guesses on her?

she is my sister so I have to guess a bit too. She has mostly black thongs, but wears them in all colours. And only wears thongs. Im not quite sure but I think she is shaven clean. Has a lot of boys, catched her blowing on her knees. Dont know about the swallow thing, but i guess she swallows.. Told me she would never do anal and her favorite position is missionary, but I think she lied :D

Hah. Nice one. Sounds like good fun apart from missing out on anal.

You still need to guess on girls in here.

Clean shave. Likes thongs mostly black.
Has done anal before and does it when she is properly horny. Likes missionary the most. Sucks dicks clean after fucking and doesn't mind swallowing, no facials though.

Don't forget to guess on other girls in here. Reply for reply...

She is around 30 yo. had several boyfriends but is single now. acts cute and wears boring underwear (beige or white standard). gets realy drunk on parties and has wild sex with stranger men. swallows, does not do anal and likes the cowgirl position

Wow! You nearly nailed her completely. She was exactly your description about 4-5 years ago (except not being around 30 back then).

has a new boyfriend now though that seems to be getting her into all the kink - micro-lingerie, anal, etc. As I heard she doesn't enjoy swallowing though.

she is in her early twenties. Has a dark brown landing strip, wears standart underwear like normal panties and only occasionally thongs. Doesn't do anal nor swallows but likes to get her pussy fucked rough. Favourite position is probably doggy.

feel free to guess for both only know about blondie though

Very close. No landing strip, she keeps it shaved. Never worn a thong, likes boy shorts or standard as you say. She'll do anal if shes just been fucked hard enough in her pussy and horny enough to want me to cum in her. Doesn't like to swallow, youre right there. She does like doggy but her favorite is riding me.

Gonna guess for the brunette:
She likes to go braless when she can get away with it, wears lacy underwear. She likes to get her asshole tongue thrashed. Favorite position is reverse cowgirl where shes taking it anally while rubbing her pussy herself. Gonna guess 22 as age.

Is picture related her again? Good to know she does the anal, sad she doesn't swallow though.

Nice thoughts. As said above I can't confirm though. Have a try on blonde?

Yes, thats her. Here's here in the bath.

For the blonde i'm gonna guess late 20's. Smoker. Goes without underwear. Will take a dick anywhere she can get it. Likes to fuck in the backs of bars with strangers, no condom. For some reason she doesn't like to do two at once, only one guy at a time but she'll definitely take one after the other. She trims her pubes when she has access to a clean bathroom but they go wild sometimes.

Looking good. Care to drop some more on this vola? r/cnp120a4

I'd say you got her about 50% right. nonsmoker, early 20s and always a clean shave. Used to have a really slutty time though where she would actually blow off guys in clubs etc. I bet she has taken several of em a day too. Always a swallower if not intended otherwise by the guy.

Drop another girl for guessing no matter if you fucked her or just a good mate and you happen to know all the details. Here goes another one from me.

better pic of face here