/trans/

Everton boss Ronald Koeman says winger Gerard Deulofeu and captain Phil Jagielka could be heading for the exit door at Goodison.

>Only four Sunderland players have scored in the Premier League this season - the least goalscorers of any team in any of Europe's big five leagues.

Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers has praised the winter break in Scottish football:
"I have obviously worked in England a lot of my days and down there coaches and managers are crying out for a winter break and this is my first experience of it up here and they should be applauded for it,"

>League One side Fleetwood Town have re-signed striker Wes Burns for an undisclosed fee on a three-and-a-half-year deal.

Midfielder Jake Livermore, 27, is on his way to West Brom for a medical after a £10m fee was agreed with Hull.

>Nigeria want to persuade 19-year-old Everton striker Ademola Lookman to play for them rather than England.

Finally:
Returning to Fifa technical director Marco van Basten's proposals to scrap the offside law and West Ham boss Slaven Bilic says: "I can't imagine what football would look like, but my first reaction is it's impossible. Everybody would love to have a rest by the goalkeeper on the post and just tap in the ball."

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/27184083
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>de gay

how do we stop van basten lads

YES to anime

rate my oc guys

pretty good my friend

>Nigeria want to persuade 19-year-old Everton striker Ademola Lookman to play for them rather than England.
>born, raised and learned how to play football here
>Dude you should totally come play for us, a country you have almost no connection to, and absolutely no connection to in football

Reminder that there are no window in liverpool

thanks

Some more /trans/fer news in this one:

Aston Villa are close to agreeing a deal to sign teenage defender Jacob Bedeau from League One side Bury. The fee for the 17-year-old is understood to be around £750,000.

>Aston Villa are expected to complete the signing of Nottingham Forest captain Henri Lansbury by the end of Friday.

Striker Emmanuel Adebayor hopes to play in the Premier League again.
The 32-year-old is Togo's captain at the Africa Cup of Nations, despite the fact he has not had a club in over six months since leaving Crystal Palace.
“I think people can see I am ready, that I am still a footballer,” he told the Guardian after impressing in a 0-0 draw with Ivory Coast.

>Tottenham chief Mauricio Pochettino says he is not going to sign a replacement for Jan Vertonghen, who could be sidelined for two months with ankle trouble.

The Press Association reports that Middlesbrough have received two bids for striker Jordan Rhodes, but head coach Aitor Karanka said neither of them were acceptable.

>Middlesbrough boss Aitor Karanka says more transfers may follow Patrick Bamford's return to the club, as they seek to improve on 16th place in the Premier League.

West Ham manager Slaven Bilic has denied claims that Southampton defender Jose Fonte, who has asked for a transfer, has had a medical with the Hammers.

If he opts to play for England people on here will complain that he's not English

>no offside

At least add the source of the news you nonce

van basten is a madman

They're all terrible. How is this man employed?

THIS THREAD HAS AN OFFICIAL 3 ANIME PICTUES RULE, ONLY 3 (THREE) ANIME IMAGES ARE ALLOWED TO BE POSTED. SO POST THEM WISELY.

It's all from BBC, customer wankstain.

THIS COUNTS AS 1 ANIME PICTURE, 2 REMAINING.

dem tekkers on that frog

>autism

I can't stand anime either, but what the fuck are you doing?

I preferred the previous thread's OP.

lol no

As if it matters. It's 99% bullshit regardless

Go make your own thread then you raging autist.

I hope I didn't waste a slot!

I'm sure he'd care about the opinion of Sup Forums posters if he ever reaches the point in his career, where he gets an England call up. If England consider him not good enough to ever get called up, by all means switch to Nigeria, if it means he'd get to play international football. Until then Nigeria can fuck right off.

no extra time is the only good proposal

1 ANIME PICTURE POST REMAINING, ANY FURTHER IMAGES WILL BE HIDDEN AND REPORTED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION

Any updates on the Javi Martinez to Liverpool situation?

Pretty sure it's just a pity position, to make him feel like he's doing something.

I like the idea of constantly having a Man Utd thread constantly up to distract the screeching Slav and Flippy from ruining /trans/

>No offside rule
lolno
>Introducing sin bins and orange cards
Sin bins are a good idea but I don't think you need orange cards.
>No extra time
No
>Time limit for penalty shoot-outs
What
>90 minutes split into four quarters
Lel no

Do away with stoppage time and only run the clock if play isn't stopped.

Basically serves the same purpose like what /arse/ did many years ago desu. Well done to the genius behind this.

>not liking the based slav

hes the savior of Sup Forums

ANY FURTHER ANIME IMAGES POSTED WILL BE HIDDEN AND REPORTED TO THE GOVERNMENT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

thank you mr. big strong american for keeping /trans/ safe

>no extra time, time limit running penalty
could be cool

>abolish the offside rule
ayy we back to PE class footy now. shit idea

>four quarters
no more "a game of two halves" comment

>more substitutions
I'm not sure what this will achieve

>limit fouls
Barca or teams who get fouled often will rid the other team of all their players, will probably also lead to more playacting

>limit the number of games
worst idea, sounds like something US sport players association would come up with

I unironically think more substitutions is a good idea. Make it 5.

agreed

>no more "a game of two halves" comment
Yeah, now it'll be "a game of four quarters" instead.

>needs a proven goalscorer
>needs to stay in the premier league
>signs fucking bamford

it's shit like this that helps relegate clubs

to be fair, he was one of the reasons Boro made it to them prem in the first place, when he was on loan there.

>4 quarters but more subs

Surely more rest should mean less subs?

>Limit no. of games a player can play each year

Literally why?

These suggestions look like something you'd post as an April Fool's joke

he wasn't at boro last season

>We want the american audience

Van Basten has the most meme ideas. We kinda ignored him but Fifa was like give this madman a job. He still is one of my favorite footballers though

add a few extra breaks for the advertisement of sponsors' products and we have a deal

>#lcfc striker Leonardo Ulloa has handed in a written transfer request to the club this afternoon.

You now remember that Dutch Ulloa tripfag.

he wasn't at boro last season and also: he's shit. 15 goals in a league where you walk through defences isn't anything to write home about

>next year football is played in 4 quarters
>by 2020 it will be played 10 seconds at a time

>10s game play
>5 mins ads

>90 minutes divided into 4 quarters

And the score after the 22.5 minutes of the 3rd quarter is 0-0.

Hello, any news on the literally any wing back to Chelsea situation?

:^(

Oops missed this.
>Scrap extra-time and go straight to penalties in cup games
Can't say for non-finals but definitely not for finals.

>Give players eight seconds to run at the goal from 25 metres instead of the traditional penalty
USA tried it already, it was shit.

>Abolish the offside rule
>Play four quarters, rather than two halves
Again, no

>More substitutions
Not sure about this one. I think three is good enough but then people used to think one or two was good enough.

>Limit players to five fouls, like in basketball
Not sure about this one but it doesn't really sound good. We'll just get more soft fouls and far fewer players would dare to tackle, but it might work if they properly enforce the no diving rule.

>Limit the number of games a player can play each year
Bullshit.

If they did they'd have removed stoppage time altogether.

imagine if a sport ever did this. what a crazy world that would be.

www.express.co.uk/sport/football/756358/Tottenham-news-latest-gossip-Mauricio-Pochettino-career-future-plans/amp

>Pochettino: I could stay at tottenham for 20 years

> could

>finishing below Arsenal another 20 times

damn...

he scored some really good goals and clearly has decent technique etc., but i'm still not sure how he won player of the year

he only scored 17 goals which as you say isn't a great deal, especially now that you consider he's not managed to make an impact at 3 different premier league clubs

>implying he won't jump ship the second Real, Barca or PSG come calling

>dwight gale is the championship top scorer
>2nd place is 5 goals behind

fucking wew

>rhymes with Bale

Not surprised desu

Isn't it Gayle? Also goes to show how shit the wanker league is.

Gayle is proven a talent
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/27184083

thats him off in the summer

Glorious days

aww shit did i break the rules

>tfw people post your OC

Sup Forums was so much fun back then

Slippy G and >moyes in one season. What a year.

God what a night that was

still waiting for my izombie feet high heels webm?

you know the one. with the blue dress

iZombie for meme status please

>More from West Ham boss Slaven Bilic on the situation regarding his wantaway playmaker Dimitri Payet, who has reportedly been the subject of a third bid from his former club Marseille.

>"Is his departure inevitable? I don't know," said Bilic. "What has changed? Nothing. "Dimi took his stance clearly. We took our stance very clearly and it stays the same.

>"I left it with the chairman and I'm sure he's going to do the best thing. The ball is in Marseille's court. They are the ones who expressed interest. Now they should act."

God Payet is such a fat wanker.
>brought into the club when you're basically a nobody only french people and probably some FIFA players know
>go on to become the biggest star in the team, get everything tailored to get the best out of you
>fans absolutely adore you
>second season starts off pretty bad
>"fugg i wanna leave now :DDD"

>The ball is in Marseille's court.
No Slaven, if they have bid three times now, the ball is clearly in your court to say if he's not for sale, or give him up.

I honestly can't tell who the bad guy is in this situation

Why would you want that?

After the year payet had they must've known this was coming

I'm pushing it. Post it yourself to help out.

whats the official Sup Forums consensus on the Depay fee?

Also any update on the izombie legs to my face situation?

Burger here, why don't more clubs force their players to stay? In American sports it's really difficult for players to say they want to leave let alone actually be able to leave, yet most clubs in Europe are ok with shipping players off like it's nothing, even after a season or 2. I can't imagine the last time a Payet or Tevez situation occurred.

This might be a little bit out there, but I think the offside rule should not be changed.

its an economy, therefore us spectators get more time watching sport and less advert breaks

Good evening, lads.

If I recall correctly, Stones wanted to leave for Chelsea 2 years ago but he was forced to stay. Luckily for Everton some other team fell for the meme.

THESE IMAGES HAVE BEEN HIDDEN AND REPORTED TO THE PROPER AUTHORITIES, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF YOUR CRIMES.

20 YEARS OF AGE

Y
E
A
R
S

Jeez, I'm all for no anime as well, but why don't you just put WAR IS PEACE; FREEDOM IS SLAVERY; IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH at the bottom of your post

happy 20th birthday

Based Google

Maybe he's just SUPER high test

>you now realise that regardless of whether they finish in the top 4 or not, United will be signing top players
How nervous are you, ABUs?

>Kurt Zouma is 22
>Origi is 21

>you now realise that regardless of whether they finish in the top 4 or not, United will be wasting more money on £100m meme players
Fixed

>[nervous]

How would he fit into the squad?

Go back to your containment thread autist

Lel no, Mouyes won't ever be able to unseat Conte at least, and I'll be satisfied enough with that.