>brit stream
>still hear Dinart delicious accent
It's gud

(thanks danishbro for the thread)

2HT has started don't let this thread die

Guigou powerpunching poor polski goalie in the chest

A-At least we can beat Polan.

Brazil loss today. Now it's wait for Spain or Northern Yugoslavia

Such a bad game, our team is better than the Russian one.

> not even the female version

Females are december lad

-4 against Russia ain't such a bad score

Dujshebaev is still buff af

who win macedonia or iceland?
we need the win of macedonia to qualify

gib memeball stream pls

not happening

fyrom's dying all over now..giving up

they're on roja

>Irrelevant sport general
Handball is just to alpha for a chinese cartoon board

>fastbreak goals 1-13
>fyrom's meme 7 man system
>not picking barca gk because he's fat and fyrom gk quality nr one is sprinting from the bench not saves

FUCK YOU VAN DER VAART

fucking manlet REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

maybe you'll get it

you were lucky you get the draw with us at the last second because of our fucking stupid players

we were leading by 2 in the 2nd entire 2nd half and fucked it up in the end

happening!

I thought Poland was supposed to be shit this year?

kek based Macedonia and Lazarov

nobody willing to do shit... wtf is going on

was 25-20

They shouldn't but France is clearly going easy here

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

TAKETHE TIMEOUT

DONT FORCE THESHOT

fuck this was intentional macedonia didn't attack at the last 13 second

Fucking disappointing France and so strange to watch a basically new Polish team

>iceland

top kek why

kek
the 7 man meme system worked for once

they didn't risk losing the ball with attacking

but they should never have gotten that time anyway but our idiots took the shot way too early

fucked up 25-20 to 27-27 fuck

fuck france
fuck this tournament
fuck geir

>8-3 in last 15 minutes
>no clutch
>double powerplay for 1:18 lost 0-1 somehow

>fucked up won game vs slovenia
>fucked up won game vs tunisia
>fucked up won game vs macedonia
>no organization on the bench
>fucked up subs

See you in the next round fuccboi

nah

>france set attendance record by holding ro16 on lille's football stadium
>get knocked out by a shitty young iceland team
would be glorious though

Are there part-time dentist on the team? Slightly worried here.

>tunisia played better
btw we though it was an easy win but

bamp for slovenia-spain

annoying af game though.. but we fucked up with too many suspensions in the end

you really thought it would be an easy win against us? why?

is germany in this tournament?

Spain too strong for Slovenia.

>first
our media doesnt't even report on the tourney, nor is there any live coverage. Is Handball really this dead?

handball.dkb.de/

I think the problem is that beIN sports television has the broadcasting rights for Germany and they only allowed the games to be broadcasted on the internet.

Don't know how that could happen since Germany is the biggest market for handball in Europe.

this random ass music in the background every 5 seconds is so fucking annoying,

the german handball market is so big that even when they don't qualify for a tournament the ihf invent a 'wildcard' spot togive to them

beIN sports demanded geoblocking for Germany and all the big tv broadcaster said they can't do that. So now a Bank which sponsors the german league is streaming over the internet which was kind of a last minute solution.

>mfw we got cucked by Iceland and Macedonia

go and win the president's cup... almost better than losing by 20 to france or norway

it's really not that popular imo. But I guess there would have been a fair amount of viewers during the bundes winter break. People were so starved for live sports that they even started watching darts.
your gk is horrible

ARD had many viewers during the last tournament. I think it was something about 5 million per game on average and 13 million for the final. Bundesliga on Sport 1 also became more and more popular but it seems like they want to focus on Darts and fat americans looking for stuff in garages.

Iceland is right Tunisia bro. You will dominate the President cup now.

I'm really sad you didn't finish our game with a win because Tunisian team showed great spirit and gk had the game of his life.

Some Arab bought all the german TV rights

You got screwed by oil money

Our team went into this game with no will to fight Spain for the 1st place in group. What a disgrace.

they already had the eurobasket in 2015 here, though I guess they're talking about handball

here's what the indoor arena configuration looks like

Really?
I didn't see the beginning of the match but the commentator is saying they were unified in the beginning but got discouraged by the Spanish defense.

the cold could be a problem though, there's some sort of "cold snap" in France right now, and I remember it caused some real problems during the Davis Cup finals

tbf watching russia-brazil today, there's not much difference

notmuch between ger/cro after that either, but sweden look good too

Pekeler nominated today via late entry to reunite the god tier EC defense.
Pack your bags lads, this tournament is over.

I suppose it's too late for the sport to get popularized in the US, but for me, this sport is apehoop tier, whoever scores last - wins. But more entertaining.

a shame really. Would be the perfect sport for tall nogs

>whoever scores last - wins
I don't understand what you mean with this

The semi-will be insane with probably France - Germany and Spain - Denmark desu

Someone like LeBron James would literally be Mikkel Hansen but with 50% more athleticism

I think white guys should be happy Americans don't care

Handball was very popular in Germany after we became World Champs with the guy with the mustache as our manager. Now it's mostly a girl sport, like football in the US.

nah.. you went the england football way

your league was the most popular in the world, so you got all the best players playing there, pushing down german youth, so when the old guys retired, there was nobody there to replace them

it has been rising again under the last few years under based Dagur and germany have a decent shot for every competition these days

Fuck I just remembered France, Poland and Croatia were tied one year ago in the european championship and how Poland collapsed in the last match allowing croatia to qualify

13 GD IIRC FeelsGoodMan

Just to lose against fucking spain REEE

didn't remembered how they (pooland) collapsed in the first half quarter of the second half, fug

Brazil x Spain

Brazil shall do your best match in WC, but Brazil shall loss at end, like against Russia in 2013 WC, Croatia in 2015 WC and France in 2016 OG.

lel i remember that walrus looking motherfucker

>sports yanks don't understand
>mfw

Brazil will do his best.

>Handball

>unironically liking this faggot sport

What if we sold it as indoor soccerbasket without diving?

Chile with real chance to advance for eighter finals for first time ever (match against Saudi Arabia). Chile needs only to win. If getting draw or loss, Chile needs only to cheer against Belarus against Hungary.

You'd better hope it'll never become important in the USA, because it would fuck all the European scene to oblivion and internationnal tournament would take a huge hit. Just look at basketball (and it's not even the worst, ice hockey has it harder, and baseball is completely fucked).
True Murrikan big leagues are way too powerful financially-wise compared to their European counterparts.

I'd love to see what would happen to the sport if it got NFL tier infrastructure though

Under any circumstance I'd much prefer it to more Mustafa ideas no asked for

They are already planning a european franchise league.

Who's your favourite player ever?

Jackson Richardson

youtube.com/watch?v=DMzjJzphMk4

Luc Abalo is doing awesome shit too, but Richardson was so much more charismatic.

Good to see handball is catching on on Sup Forums, I remember when it was unironically redirected to /asp/.

We were the best, now we're the shittest. time flies bye

only just a few during international tournaments

Reality of BRSports

>Handball
Girl sport. Men only play on PE if they are on some sort of competition and don't really put much effort on it.

>Football
Boy sport. Girls who play footy are presumed to be lesbians.

>Volleyball
Males who suck at footy and women over 1m70.

>Basketball
Pretty much everyone over 1m90 (1m80 for girls).

Is Spain good at this sport?

Why do so many nordic handballers have long hair?

WE WUZ VIKINGS and shit, I guess

mon négro!

also

>even fucking chess is regularly discussed on Sup Forums
>Handball is almost never dicsussed on Sup Forums
>mfw

same here, the only sport poles can be proud of and it's not discussed, same goes with ski jumping i think

As in "what if the USA had a NHA?" or "what if European handball was as developped in Europe as NFL is in the USA?"

I thought it was volleyball?

GO CHILEL!

Even if we are out, please don't be the bottom of the group.

meh, boring sport only poles really care cause somehow they've managed to be good in it. While Handball is intensive, the rules are simple, it's aggressive, there are blooters as well, so why the fuck isn't it popular? It's far more intense than football, and there are some players that are known for their sick skill (ex Bielecki or Karabatic - they are legendary players that will be remembered)