At work as of right now. Ask me anything you want about working for Dominos

At work as of right now. Ask me anything you want about working for Dominos.

Why is the pizza so greasy and disgusting?

Have you, or any of the other employees that work there, done anything to someone's pizza before delivery?

Why do you work for Domino's? What the hell is wrong with you?

Why arent you answering? You retarded piece of shit

how long have you been working? any stories about niggers trying to get free pizza or weird orders?

Do you like the job?

Hello fellow black shirt. How your load times?

Is it true that all american pizza drivers have to open the pizza box at the customers door

How do feel working at a less superior pizza shop compared to papa johns(papa bless

does your manager let you take home unsold pizza or is he a kike that makes throw it out.

>how your load times
Nigger, he is delivering pizza not loading a glock

no, ive ordered pizza for years and thats rarely happened, but when go pick it up at the restuarant , the cashier will usually open the box to show you.

Do you get any discounts or anything cool?

Can I get a 13.5" QS S,K,P,Sk

Since op isnt responding ill answer some questions.

I personally dont believe in tampering with a customers food. I havent. But who's to say how many do.

Nope. Fuck that shit lol they can open it

Ah yes, papa johnathans and their inferior product.

Generally its free game.

False. Black shirts are managers.

I think it varies franchise to franchise and corperate stores but my franchise is 50% discount

Pizza hut bro here ask me whatever

Why is the Philly cheesesteak pizza so good? Bless the domino gods for its inception.

Domino's is pretty good since they changed the recipe. When It first started in the 70's when the driver came, you threw the pizza away and ate the box as it tasted better.

Ever fuck with people's food?

Ever deliver to one of those chicks in a towel or topless or anything?

I used to be a driver but im a manager now. Never got that lucky. Only saw a fat black girl in lingerie. Shitty as hell. No tip.

nah I've never done it and nobody in my store has but we deliver in a pretty rich area and our customers are pretty good.

Typical niggers what did you expect. At least they didn't fling shit at you

Is it true that most pizza stores are 420 friendly?

where do you work ?

Can I get a boneless pizza and a 2 liter of coke

pizza hut bro here, my pizza hut is super retarded about stuff like that. Our old general manager saw a video of us all hanging out smoking a hookah and fired all of the drivers who were in it, my face wasn't in it. That's the only reason I didn't get fired. Wouldn't hear a word about it was just tobacco, which it was but she got let go a month after all that because she couldn't meet her numbers with 3 drivers left out of 10.

Went for an interview on monday in UK. been told by other people that the hours they give you can be 40 one week and 0 the next. true?

wheres my fuckin B O N E L E S S pizza

I'm so tired of this shit joke, I just hang up if I hear "boneless pizza". Manager does it too so I have no fear.

>neckbeard

checks out

When is Domino's ever gonna learn to make pizza crust that is fucking doughie I'm fucking sick of Domino's Pizza dough it sux. Pizza crust is supposed to have a crispy crunch to it not be like bubble gum chewie

Pizza hut bro here, Just ask for it well done if you want it crunchy buddy. We have the opposite at my store, We have this guy that orders every Thursday and calls for a new pizza if it's brown at all, he likes it pretty much raw and warm.

What is this boneless pizza about?

>*click*

Why do you never put the fucking icing with my cinnamon rolls

Runs on bud yo.

It's a meme you dip

Number to your establishment? Why not hear from your Sup Forumsros directly instead if thread text?

Do employees ever spit on or do anything else disgusting to a customer's pizza?

Ever get a blowjob at work?

Whats your DOT?