Just took 10 tylonal 3s

Just took 10 tylonal 3s

Who else getting high tonight?
I been sick all day so im gonna fly.

Smoking some pot right now, that's about it though.

Oh, cool... Checking myself

Tell me how it feels

Like warm apple pie

Tylonal 3 ain't kicking in
I just want to feel something

You gonna need more than that.

Smoking jet fuel and steel beams
High AF

How's your liver feeling with that acetaminophen in those things?

No wait... Its hitting me now.
Sweet warmth.... Sorry liver

I don't do it enough to cause liver damage. They say you have to do 4000mg I barley did half

I'm pretty sure its 15mg per kg of your weight for its LD50

Used to use codeine, not anymore, the stomach cramps and fear of fucking my liver up turned me off it

90 mg of codeine is not enough to do much unless you are like 10.

150mg**

You're right, but it's still noticeably better than being sober

I agree. Sorry..I'm not trying to be negative. I wish I had some vicodins or percs right now. Codeine and morphine (orally) makes me really sleepy as opposed to other opiods.

Never been able to try morphine.

Describe it to me?

This. The doctors always give me iv dilauded very curious about morphine

>tfw doctor won't prescribe me anything stronger than tylonal 3

I want some morphine damnnit
Why can't we just take what we want, its our body.

I've had it a few times. In the hospital as injections and it was pretty amazing..extreme warm and fuzziness and super euphoric despite having broken ribs and vertebrae. The other times I had a bunch of mscontins a friend gave me. They were time released morphine tablets. It was strange..they didn't make me that itchy or fuzzy i was just very tired. drifting in and out was pleasant, but it wasn't like nodding off on oxys. Not very euphoric. I read that morphine isn't very bio-available orally so i made sure to take proper dosages. Definitely fucked me up. I personally like hydrocodone and oxycodone when I can get them. I had fentanyl injections in the hospital too and those were by far the most euphoric. I used to order a medication called dihydrocodeine from the uk when the laws were less lax and that was ok. It was just a much stronger version of codeine. And no it isn't the same as hydrocodone.

When I broke my wrist in a dirt bike accident I didn't even get good painkillers like morphine... Gave me some ibuprofen and made me lay in bed in agony until my surgery 12 hours later

Would not recommend.

Sounds pleasant....

In other news,
I can feel the munchies coming on...
haven't eaten much these last couple days

Do a CWE next time you fucking retard

We've already established he's under the LD50, it's his liver to fuck up if he wants anyway.