youtube.com/watch?v=tGDE1BhwUtw
youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
scientificamerican.com/article/what-science-says-and-doesn-t-about-spanking/
dera.ioe.ac.uk/6886/9/Section 58 Children and Young People Survey.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

daily reminder your parents should have beat you

What makes you think they didn't?

Wow, Wil Wheaton has really put on weight.

you're not OP so what makes you think they did?

Proof of this? Genuinely curious because this is the first I've heard of it.

"I don't think so, Tim."

Who is this and why should I care?

>Daily reminder he beats his kid.

So he's anti-ideologist,....let's shame him with lies?

>this is the first I've heard of it.
Lurk more, I've been posting this daily for over a month now. youtu.be/gfOob-36OEo 8:41
Listen to what he says, goes on a short rant.

YOU'RE A PERSISTANT LITTLE CUNT, AREN'T YOU???!!?!?

Sargon of Akkad

*off his kid

>anti-ideologist
How does hitting his kids make him that? I mean he suck's Trump's dick 24/7 so if anything that's a lie.
>shame him with lies
There's proof posted in the thread.

Daily reminder ur gay

good

>proof
there is none, just accusations.

link to a court case? news report?

A political youtuber "sceptic".
Hangs out with Milo, makes hour long videos sucking Trump's dick, supports Putin.

I wonder who could be behind these threads??

I've watched this video. You're referring to him saying spanking your child is okay?
>spanking
Wow. That passes for beating your kid nowadays?

He's a sensation of the week, famous for going to Anita Sarkeesian's panel on a convention and yelling "ANITA IS CANCER! GET REKT!" from the stage, making himself looking like a bigger retard than her.

So spanking is the cardinal sin? Fuck off normie. It teaches them consequences.

>Anita Bigcock
I don't get it, are you calling her a trap?

When did Jimmy Kimmel start beating his kids?

I mean he is posting this BS so I assumed he had brain damage...

Oh its this retard again, its all based on a single comment in one of his vids, its all horseshit
Op is a SJW faggot

Who the fuck is he ? My dad beat the shit out of me too it's not uncommon . Well I guess now it's not really accepted anymore

is there video?

"beats" or just gives them a little slap when they play up? pretty much every parent does that, even the ones that say they don't because they know it's not nice, but it's necessary.
trying to attack him on this point because you have zero refutation to any of his arguments is just petty. he's usually pretty spot on but he's not infallible, instead of wasting time here actually listen to what he has to say and form an argument against it, if there's any credibility to your point i'm sure he'd love to hear it.

Nobody gives a fuck

Daily reminder your dad didn't rape you enough.

THIS

>Anita Bigcock
>I don't get it, are you calling her a trap?

SWOOOOOSH.....!

>on a single comment
This is bullshit, he talks about it for about two minutes.

he just sat there and she harassed him, it's all on video

not everybody browses Sup Forums at all hours of the day, some of us have at least one thing to do

I-is that a yes?

just youtube sargon of akkad and you'll find videos about it from tons of people or on his own channel

Post video.
>harassed
Isn't he the one who claims people shouldn't care about this stuff?

get off my Sup Forums normie reeeeee

Daily reminder: I beat my meat

>I-is that a yes?

Keep saying "Anita Bigcock", until you understand......

oh I know who he is and what happened, I was trying to weed out the lies without looking like I suck Carl's cock. Oh well

>Daily reminder

normally yes, but what he argues here is that she used a platform that was specifically about anti-bullying to bully him so he's unhappy about it

Oh, I get it.
Anita Dick works better since it could actually be a name.

youtube.com/watch?v=tGDE1BhwUtw

i totally agree it barely qualifies as harassment, as does he, but anita's lot have for years been claiming harassment for as little as disagreeing with their opinion so by their own terms yeah, she harassed him.

Anita called him out he hadn't done anything before that. Only once she called him out, probably because she thought he was thunder foot, did he speak out. And apparently he said he just wants to talk. None of the footage makes it easy to hear though.

You're misinformed.

The whole thing is funny.

Anita calling someone a shit head to their face is funny.

Someone using Anita's tactics against her is funny.

Vidcon and journalist sucking Anita's dick once she abused someone is funny.

I don't get why people take things so serious. It's just fun to watch.

It's some hipster looking guy talking to a mic, am I missing something or are you expacting me to waste 23 minutes of my life?

If you know his kids, you'd understand!

that's fair i'm just on here for a pre bed time fap and i see this thread, should have ignored it but baseless defamation of character over legitimate rational debate just pisses me off

a noble purpose lost on the retards of this board

If you don't know about sargon you don't need to. Don't waste your time with the vid

IF anything, it's just hilarious to know that his mere presence in the room, could destroy any message that cunt has as her whole entity crumbles from her own hypocrisy.

Daily reminder I beat my dick to him beating his kids.

Cultural Marxism = SATANISM

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU

>is there video
>yes, here it is
>the thing you said was in the video isn't in the video
>don't waste your time
Thanks?

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

Can't you just point me to the exact moment shit hits the fan?

>think beating kids and call it discipline is wrong
>beating your kids only teach them that if you are larger/stronger you can impose your will onto others with violence
>have always thought this
>see OP post this daily reminder
>already dislike sargon because he's an angry little man with forced laughter peddling to the lowest common denominator
HOWEVER SINCE OP IS TRYING TO EMOTIONALLY MANIPULATE ME:
>since of OPs gargantuan faggotry think to myself sargon cant be that bad
>because OP likes to to gargle mouthfuls of jizz think to myself that perhaps child discipline isnt so black and white
>OP is a fantastic case of why beating your children into a bloody pulp is a good thing
>mfw

good job OP

Daily reminder that if you want these threads to die off, just ignore them.

thanks for 'proof' OP.

Nothing wrong with clipping a childs ear, or spanking in certain situations. He didn't strongly agree like "Yah lets bash some fucking children."

I suggest you make your way to the kitchen and open the cupboard under the sink. Grab some bleach and chug it. Put an end to this shit.

I know this is daily bait but come on.

When I was a kid id rather have been spanked than yelled at for ten minutes

Nice trips

Anita is such a bitch, she bullied boogie

how can anyone who would do that to someone as nice as that guy call anyone a garbage human

i'm not going to say I hate Anita. but i certainly have no respect for her. she is by no means a good person

4/10 almost had me op
also the size oh op's dick

Sean? Sean Weaver?

>Projecting

>his wife's kid
ftfy

spanking isn't even bad,
people who grew up in my generation have more respect and discipline than people who grew up without ever receiving any kind of physical punishment. people from later generations have less respect and discipline than my generation.

a smack/spanking is completely different from the time when you would get caned at school. seeing as there is no bruising/cuts like there was in the time of the cane. back then you would get caned and if it was your hands it could make it difficult to write or if it was on your back end it would hurt when you sit down

my point there is spanking is not a bad thing like the barbaric method of discipline schools used to have

lots of research that it is in fact bad...produces more violent, less balanced adults...
scientificamerican.com/article/what-science-says-and-doesn-t-about-spanking/

from that study,
"Other scientists counter that research on the issue is fraught with problems, making it impossible to draw black-and-white conclusions."

in my personal experience, for everyone i knew and everyone they knew, it was a positive thing.

kids were much less likely to vandalise or steal when they got spanked as opposed to when they got a time out or some harsh words, as no one really cared about that when compared to stealing or vandalism potentially resulting in pain rather than what is essentially an inconvenience

but then there's the increase in creating psychopathic serial killers, so there's that.

is this what a tumblr raid looks like?

that would be abuse, not discipline

not really, it teachs them to fear people with power over them, literally every doctor on the planet says spanking does more harm then good, just ground you're kids or take something away you fucking raging mongoloid.

problem there is you cannot create a psychopath and only a small amount of psychopaths are serial killers, and as someone has already replied to this statement that would be more down to abuse than physical punishment since physical punishment has only really been dying down within the last couple decades and we didn't have a mass amount of serial killers every generation only a handful.

well I'm not surprised given his authoritarian stance on politics and his abject rejection of anything that resembles empathy. He's probably a sociopath.

Two words
> Prove It.
Also, you're so fucking stupid that when you talk it makes people squint at you.

You do know these posts actually have to happen every day for them to be considered "daily", right?

You do know youtube lets you lets you just "cut" down to the section that you need, right? B/c no fucking way I'm sitting through 20min for your conspiracy theories.

It says 8:41

It really doesn't. No not 'literally' every doctor agrees with you. Grounding and taking things away doesn't always work. Some children handle things differently.

Anyway it's obvious you don't have children and are a perfect example of why most milliennials are such useless faggots.

Agree. I was beaten, not like punches or phisically abused. It was like a slap when I really misbehaved or was very disrespectful or rude with other people. I believe that it helps not only to teach my discipline and respect but to not be pussy. I have no self steem problems since id had loving parents. I believe that there would be less pussies nowadays if it wasnt by lenient parents.

And I have to fucking scroll?
He wants me to believe his bull. He does the leg work.

I just spent a good 20 mins reading a study
from what II gathered physical discipline in not inherently bad, but it is if its overused. and this agrees with my views of it. as a kid I wasn't spanked often, only when I was really bad or had stolen or broken something or even got into a fight, when I was bad in normal day life like eating vegetables playing games too long staying out too late it rarely resulted in being spanked and would usually result in a time out/ being grounded or being scolded (shouted at)

for me and I assume most of the people I knew this was how we were punished and the way we would receive a physical punishment,

meaning. from this what I gather (the way I view it) is spanking is not bad unless its used frequently,

[link to the study]
dera.ioe.ac.uk/6886/9/Section 58 Children and Young People Survey.pdf

I saw the video of him chatting with Joe Rogan about vidcon last night. I'm no fan of Anita but Sargon came off as non self aware, nasty, slimy, shit stirring little hypocrite.

I totally agree with what he says!

>google what happened
>Sargon's video comes up
>this is the thumbnail
Does this guy have no self awareness?

the irony is lost on you.

Hearing him say he's never said anything bad about her, he's just critical of her points then within five minutes he's looking directly into the camera saying she's a "stupid dick" repeatedly. He's just the male version of her with a snobby accent.

It would still be awfully cocky of him to post this if he didn't make himself look like a retard on the stage by staying quiet. But he did look like a retard, pretending he was some wise greek philosopher type guy in that scenario is just retarded and shows he has no self awareness.

You mean his wife's son

"she was acting like my youtube channel was dedicated to harassing her"

"ive only made about 30 videos about her"

bruh

Those videos are about an hour long each.
You could make a TV series out of that.