Why are actors so vulnerable to drug and alcohol abuse?

Why are actors so vulnerable to drug and alcohol abuse?

They have literally everything

normal people abuse drugs and alcohol just as much you just don't hear about it

Because they're rich with a lot of down time.

I bet january is an adorable alcoholic

because unless you mix drugs are actually not bad

Mo
money
Mo
problems

but normal people have a 'reason' for it

>no money
>no job
>ugly

and so on

>they have literally everything

Why ask a question if you're just going to answer it in the same post?

>chair there where
i can just picture some dickhead thinking they were clever for this

literally who?

people take drugs to feel better

imagine how good you must feel when you take drugs when you're rich, famous and beautiful

a 38 year old actress in deep depression because she knows she can't compete with hot young 20 year olds in hollywood

>They have literally everything
Wow yeah it's almost like merely possessing things isn't actually fulfilling or something

Who and why didn't they rape her?

Have any of you even tried heroin? It's like earthly bliss. Why would having lots of stuff make bliss any less enjoyable?

B+ list my ass

ah yes the drugs are bad meme

Drugs are fun, it's not escapism in itself to take them. People who have lots of disposable income and access to drugs will take them

>It's like earthly bliss

It is. Until you come down from it, feel nauseous, want to vomit and be suicidal for days.

Jobs and wealth are literally meaningless. Alcohol is the only thing that matters and the richer you are, the better booze you get.

That's why you take more heroin.

The A/B list actresses do drugs & drink to forget about all the dicks they had to suck/fuck to get to the top

>Why are actors so vulnerable to drug and alcohol abuse?

Think about it.

Imagine if your entire career was based on social acceptance, your attractiveness, and artificial superficial happiness.

Success/failure in the movie career literally translates to success/failure as a person for actors.

no thanks I want a healthy liver function when I'm 35

But that feeling when you never drink alcohol but get cancer and die anyways. Then you ask yourself if drinking would've actually prevented the cancer. But it will be too late

Because they thought they were going to have legitimate careers, but instead they spend their life in front of a green screen wall and recite awful capeshit dialogue before their "characters" are rebooted 3 years later by younger actors and they are banished off back to oscurity

Cancer is a probability metric. You can live a very healthy lifestyle and still get it but your probability is lower compared to a fat piece of shit that smokes 4 pack of menthols a day. See how math, date and statistics works?

Everything kills you son.

And I've seen my grandpa live in this late 80's and into his 90's.

There really is no point in "living" at that age when you're just in a constant vegetative state.

Each 1 year in your early life is easily worth 10 years at your end of life in terms of enjoyment & fullfillment.

because they're so INTERESTING

i would totally have dateraped her
i'm sorry i guess it's just a good thing i'mnot a hollywood bartender

>not killing yourself at 70

who the fuck wants to be old i'll do heroin and cocaine and until i drop

live free die young my nigga

Or whatever you want to call fucking an unconscious woman

Cosby? Cosby her?

>shit wont come out
>too tired to even try
>wake up lying in vomit at the foot of the toilet
>butt naked, pants stuck between my knees
>pissed myself
>plop myself back in the toilet and push out the thickest logs you'd ever see
>bloody asshole feels pristine
it was a fucking miracle I plopped those babies out by my own
fucking constipation aint worth it man, it's the worse

Posting this shit it literally retarded.

This board is fucking dumb

I remember an actor saying that without any roles, they're nothing. Being an actor means being devoid of an actual personality so when you have nothing else to do you don't know what to do anymore with your life.

this guy has actually done heroin

explains a lot

if i wasn't autistic i would probably be the greatest actor

you're under 18 and think gossip isn't fun and also the OP posted a question that opens the floor to discussion

>have everything you want
>can't go outside because of fans and paparazzi
>get bored
>do drugs

Not that complicated desu famalamadingdong

>January Jones
>B list
lek

gossip is 9 times out of ten not "fun" at all

I'm 25 you cuck. These bling items are worthless. Stop believing what you read on the internet

So is xanax

This is from today on my januarys instagram

Wtf im worried now fämälämäzoids

you guys could get drunk together

they're mentally unstable people for the most part

That would be so cool

aint nothin change bubba limp

Success and money wont make you happy, happiness is chemical and it's basically about feeling good and free. Drugs and alcohol help with that, while bottom feeders will seek money and fame to be happy, celebrities are already redpilled on happiness.

How do you bite somebody with scissors?

Interesting theory but I think the celebs that are the most happy probably aren't addicts

To be fair, January Jones isn't the average case. She's really not that great of an actor, and most people in charge of projects are aware of that. Her biggest ongoing thing right now -- The Last Man on Earth -- is her working with Will Forte. They dated for a little bit, but they recently broke up....even though he's still an executive producer on The Last Man on Earth.

So yeah. Assuming it wasn't a completely amicable split, just the uncertainty of whether you're going to have a job in the coming year would make me drink.

Californian coast is a modern Sodom and Gomorrah, full of godless degenerates, vain and petty folks with no manners and the mindset of a 15 year old. You have the biggest port in the world where shipping containers go unchecked all the time, an open southern border where Mexican drug traffickers pretty much walk into America. It's a perfect storm.