Hey Sup Forums I am in Miami and trying to do some new drugs I can't find in my own small town...

Hey Sup Forums I am in Miami and trying to do some new drugs I can't find in my own small town, was wondering if someone could hook us up

I'll give you coke if you suck my cock, legit have 11 grams

I'm a guy trying to buy I'm still here

what you looking for bro, i'll meet up with you

Mostly just interested in acid

i can hook you up with some, where do you want to meet

Hi Mirage

Still at the google maps location with a friend you'll recognize us

Go to liberty city, yes the real one, and ask the first guy you see sitting on a stoop. He'll hook you up.

I'll be there in a few minutes just hold on

imma laugh when this guy is a cop and OP and friend is fucked

Ok we waiting

almost there just had to wait for my friend to pick me up we on our way

Sounds good. Still here

Praying this guy is a cop or someone called them

what you wearing ? let me know if you see a guy wearing a black nike cap and white t shirt before i get there

I dont think the cops would arrest a random guy for buying a small amount of drugs.

Friend has dark blue shirt and I have a black one. I haven't seen anyone wearing what you said

okay sorry about the wait, you should be seeing him soon, if he walks up to you before I'm there he's going to give you the acid then just wait with him and I'll get there money from you

Ok

just don't get in his car

Sounds good

Just mix equal parts of ammonia and bleach in a one gallon pail and huff it....

Still waiting

I'm by the checkers down the road now, will be there any second now

MODS MODS MODS

Pics or bullshit

I WANT TO BELIEVE! CAN YOU GET DRUGS OFF OF 4 CHAN? WE SHALL SEE

I got trips, I demand pics faggot.

If this guy ever shows up

There's a bar about 2 avenues west of you, called the corner. Pretty much anyone there will be able to help you or know someone who can.

?

It would be funny if the guy walks up to him and knocks his faggot ass out and runs.
>welcome to Miami bitch.
From 305 , little haiti

I was only messing with you I don't even live in America

Alright boys packing it up it was worth a try

Ex Miamifag here. I lived on 22nd and Biscayne, he is talking about the checkers on about 18th. So he's close by assuming he isn't going to raep you. If he's not there in 5 mins walk your lazy faggot self to the corner like I told you to do. Be cool and you'll find what you're looking for

Op I'll hook you up forreal , I live in key Biscayne. How much acid do you want ? Anything else?

THE CORNER. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. ITS A FUCKING DIVE BAR WHERE YOU CAN FIND WHAT YOU WANT

pompano is in browerd

Still on the same damn corner if your legit just come

Really not looking for much

Fuck this kid OP, if he lives in kb he is a rich entitled fuckboi and lives with his parents. He will show up in his daddy's Porsche and probably sell you garbage too. Do yourself a favor and avoid

Grew up in naranja by homestead moved to lil Haiti rest my life.

Go to key Biscayne , to the beach past the Rickenbacker bridge. I don't move or move anything outside of the key. I know ever move here. Go there and I'll hook you up cheap. But how much are you looking to spend faggot.

grew up in browerd and moved to kissimmee

Gonne be in orlando soon need drugs please help

Why would a rich kid sell trash. Nigger I eat lobster for breakfast. Get on my level. I'll hook op, not that gutter weed you smoke.

Apparently you can't just get drugs off Sup Forums idk I thought this would work

Ima keep trying

Look at that Nigger , rich nigga with rich trips.

Enjoying your stay on Sup Forums DEA?