Fluffy thread!
FLUFFY DUMP
password = password
1drv.ms/f/s!ApqJr6MVUlpti-VHznm_cpuNdd6W1A

Other urls found in this thread:

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is the guy who wrote the Blue story in here? Would love to see the whole thing

It's a boring and bland excuse for creative writing I honestly have no idea why so many people are requesting it.

unfortunatly, no.

Oc. Gonna color soon.

Don't bother wasting your time on this dreck.

potato

I'm sorry you feel this way

will this piece benefit from colors? it's rather minimalistic, and everything that was to say in the picture was already said.

it'sa fine concept but i'd rather work on making your fluffies look less like retarded rabbit pokemons than on coloring

More like this? I have more than one style. Just because it's not for you doesn't mean it's bad.

Let's get the explanation out of the way...

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
Recently updated. Lots of great comments and emails. Thanks for the support. More to come soon! Please like and follow :D

I love this one.

I don't know why, I think it's the mouths and expressions, but this art style appeals to me.

I don't know why I just lost so hard to that.

Same. I've always enjoyed that artist. I've felt the emotions are always well portrayed and always clear as to what is going on. Plus, it is clean.

why is this artstyle so nice

Sorry you feel that way, I try to entertain. Any ideas or suggestions to help me improve?

CHRIST ON A BIKE MAN WHAT THE HELL IS THAT

the bow on the tail really makes this one special

Bump

Don't listen to that ass, the writing is good. Only problem is that it isn't capped and circulating, and that there isn't enough of it

The Blue writer is here rejoice!!!!

I got you some Blue

Awwww ye

A walmart fluffy?

Upstaiws daddeh bwess Amewica

Can someone animate this?

Aight, finally got home

Who's still here?

Lurking

I find these pictures really amusing and i look at them almsot every day. However, i feel like having an archived saved in my pc is too weird.

It kinda is. But we're on Sup Forums, so our lives are basically fucked anyways, right?

Here.

does this one continue?

I like this anons stories. Some of them are kind of goofy, but the rest are really good. I really liked the hands of Fate one. And the last one posted was pretty nice too.

Nah cuz the fluff is dead

Thanks. A lot of people have given me props for Hands of Fate. So I'm trying to come up with ideas in that genre for later stories. Appreciate the support!

*** Important experiment ***
Under no circumstances should you talk, touch or pay attention to the foal... When refilling food and water dispenser drape a sensory deprivation sack over the foal do not touch or move the sack until you are done feeding the foal.
Is this worth continuing?

*pokes foal*

I love this one

the only problem i see with this is the lack of litterbox behind it to catch the endless stream of shit

???

makes you wonder what kind of training he used to insure his old fluffy would be able to override its self preservation instinct, after all fluffys are notoriously self centered

I love these threads.

I think it's more a combination of devotion to Daddeh, and suicidal despair at being replaced. No special training needed.

Nah man, that's not how I roll. If he has any criticisms, I want to hear them so I can improve.

You just wasted an image

Anyone able to dump all the parts of Blue which have been released?

true, could also be looking into to far but it is a brown or poopie fluffy. probably was a rescue of some sort so its devotion to daddah would likely already be quite high.

Are you kidding me

Cool, people screencapping my stories.
Recently I've been going back and fixing spelling errors and that kind of shit, so hopefully they are better now.

Also new part today

Also, this new parts going to be a little... weird.

are there more images or stories of drug experimentation on fluffys? given the lack of recognition of fluffys as living beings and ability to speak youd think scientists would have embraced fluffys as a great lab test animal.

This definitely sharts in the mart

Blue Author you able to publish the parts on your Wordpress? Would make it way easier for people who have missed parts like myself

THE CAPCHA

I hope you guys appreciate this. The capchas are nuts

Shit, you got the image of the blue fluffy surrounded by the foals? I love that guys style.

I wish I had it

Bored writefag here... Any requests?

I can't do anything right today lol

Last screenshot I took. He left after that.

Something with a jellenheimer