How can white boys compete? Add your pics

How can white boys compete? Add your pics.

Compete with what? A gorl that just trying to piss off daddy. You can have that trash

U mad?

kek I love how that dog pities the guy, truly a mans best friend

Hahah! jeg kjenner dem

>Hahah! jeg kjenner dem
Got more?

White male, 6 foot tall, 7 inch dick, wealthy and pretty attractive. Honestly better than 9/10 niggers. Don't understand why u little cucks enjoy this fetish you are all truly pathetic. I genuinely hope you all kill yourselves.

>How can white boys compete?
being: std free
getting into schools w/o an extra "230 my race cant compete pts"
having no family members in prison

and so on

kek

i don't really want to compete all girls that fall for these black dumb niggers are a waste of my time anyways. I take the one that don't fall for types like that.

Getty up nigger! Yee Hawwwwww

They won't be white then. White girls belong to niggers

I'm white, dick size bigger than average, no girl was able to handle the full size so far. Also got complimented for being really good in bed, even with really experienced girl and that I do things barely any guy has the balls to do, while being rough and wild in bed. Easy to compete with blacks.

I have a job, money and good credit! Great job Nigger now you go on and sit on your mommas porch and pick each other's hair for fleas.

While you work blacks fuck white girls.

Poor girl. Probably getting paid to suck that small white boy penis

Cheap ho. Whiteboy thinks he can compare her with high class white girl in OP post.

Y'all Niggers are scraping for attention in a world who has no faith in your race except Niggers them selves. Walk away jokes at supper time in my succesful white home. Numbers don't lie Niggers, here's a tip step your fucking game up losers.

Alot of girls love their pets, so what?

Keep trying, John.

Things so small. You can barely see it

By not being a nigger

"compete" seems to mean something other than what you think it means.

white and black men are like matches

The black ones don't work

oc

2/?

1st Place keep up the good work!

>that face
Keep her ahmed/pedro.

YOU MAD WHITEBOIS?

I don't blame you swamp ninjas for wanting to be with white girls, I wouldn't want to fuck a nigger either.

because they can read shitskin

same fags making the same thread every day.

>How can white boys compete?

hot as fuck asian chicks dig us

Because niggers smell bad and look bad and are criminal monkeys. It's not really a competition

What is up with all these pics I tought sodomy was illegal

Holy god.. post em all!

White girls like them.

Don't know a thing about that.

It is a statistical fact all women prefer every race more than black men. This thread is just them posting the few extremities to get their cummies moving into their rag.

These women are whores. I don't know about you guys but I don't have any need for them.

We show them that we can be just as desirable as white women

Anyone have name? That's a really good lookig body

Ok Mr. Bettendorf

Serious question to the people who post this kind of picture:
What's the purpose? Are you trying to make the racists on Sup Forums angry? Do you have some kind of cuck fantasies and you're getting off on it? Are you an insecure black man?
I'm seriously wondering every time I see this kind of thread so It'd be cool if you could answer me

history fail

Thank you, Spiderman
You're a hero!

Everyday you post these threads no one cares your a retard.

The quality of Photoshop is off the damn charts son

last vid
have more pictures

>women in their 40s are horny whores
story at 11

at least we finally got on guy on Sup Forums willing to admit that size matters.

any tips on how to compete with black men? I got a 6 foot tall black guy making a move on my girl and she seems interested.

U MAD WHITE BOI

even gorillas are pulling white girls now. white men are finished.

except every researcher-measured penis length study shows there's virtually no difference in average penis length between white and black men. every measure that finds such a difference is self-report or just made up

I would sell my girlfriend to a black guy

Maybe they'll let you watch if you ask politely

Anybody who's fucked enough white and black guys can tell you that's bullshit. Not all black dicks are huge, and there's definitely some huge white ones. But 4/5 black guys I've hooked up with have had a bigger dick than 4/5 whites

femanon here
i agree with this. i've been with some black guys that are only slightly bigger than average, but the white guys i've been with have all been smaller. the sex was still pleasurable, but black guys generally can reach places that could use some more attention.

>i'm into girls too so i'm posting a sexy female

clearly your anecdotes override peer reviewed studies measuring thousands of people

you're going to have to modify your claim a bit, try claiming that among black men who pursue white women, that group has a larger dick, because the largest dicked black men can do better than nasty black women

Her father is thinking about killing himself right now