Need some help Sup Forums me and my girlfriend are into the idea of my friend fucking her (we have an open...

need some help Sup Forums me and my girlfriend are into the idea of my friend fucking her (we have an open relationship) she's super into it and we have both asked him too do it. he won't take the bait, and just keeps saying "Naa I couldn't fuck my best friends girl man, it's just wrong" even though we've clearly told him its fucking chill. out of ideas to persuade this cunt Sup Forums, gimme some ideas/advice? how do I get this done?

Have him over and your girlfriend walk out naked. Go from there

that was our plan if no talking worked hahah

Find another friend to do it with. Why are you trying to force your "friend" into doing something he does not want to do?

there's no one else that were both comfortable with, like she finds others attractive, he's just a trustworthy person you know? like he's been my friend for years, we feel like he's the perfect fit?

Well then your friend is gay, or you're fucking a landwhale

Let her have some black dick

she's not fat hahahahaha, we both think he's a bit of a push over, idek he's probably a faggot haha

Well, try treating your friends with respect. How would you feel if he kept trying to get you to do something you didn't want to do? You push this and you'll end up fucking up your friendship. Maybe more.

she doesn't like niggers kek

maybe your right dude, idk we always talked about it in the past, like he'd always say "oh yeah dude she's so fucking hot, I'd love to fucking pound her yeah dude, great ass, etc" but as soon as it come to asking him he pussied out?

It's because he doesn't want things to end up awkward between you two. Either that or he thinks she's ugly but told you she was amazing because you were into her and he wanted you to feel good about yourself.

That's what you think

trust me she's attractive, he always used to literally message me telling me he was checking her ass out in her work pants. not the best pic of it, but it's something? haha

I think, he just doesn't want things to get awkward. I think your right? idk it's just we don't have a clue who to move onto next?

Show moar if her. If he won't enjoy her we will

she loves the size of them trust me, it's the way they look, they look fucking disgusting, if one didn't look like a literal dirty ass musty shit I don't think she'd mind

You know where to try next

A perfect fit for you two but clearly not the other way around.

You might think you and your girlfriend are chill about the whole thing but this kind of shit can go bad real quick and put him in an uncomfortable position. Don't fuck up the dynamic of your relationship just to get off. A good friend is hard to replace. You can come with the force of a thousand suns but it just ends up a useless memory. Don't risk a food friend for a good nut.

Also consider that him being around you two could be weird for him in the future. I'm all for open relationships but it's not for everyone. I'd probably bone my friends' girlfriends but I'm an impulsive person. I know it would cause me to distance myself from them even if everyone knew and was okay with the whole thing.

Tl;dr: it's weird for your friend. Stop it. He won't be able to look at you two the same way if he goes through with.

*cum with the force
Damn you autocorrect

You could try to navigate the pic collector wasteland that is known as Craigslist.

You could also hit up some swinger websites. There's plenty of men looking on there, and there's generally a section where people who have interacted with the members of that profile can post what they thought of the person and/or encounter.

My girl and I belong to a couple of them. I suggest swinglifestyle.com. They have the least amount of paygating and hassle associated with them. Anyway, you'll find plenty of dudes willing to come by and nail your girl.

I fucked a good friend's girlfriend. we made it a team effort. and spit roasted her. can be fun if you are close to your friend. and it feels less like you are participating in cheating.

I think your right man, also feel like we're the exact same fucking people hahah

Tear down this thread allready spidey

oh look another red*it thread

You could try setting up a tinder and explaining what you're looking for in the bio. Or maybe some dating website like okcupid or whatever the fuck is the go-to these days.

Craigslist seems sketchy as hell to me for something like this

She's fucking hot. I'd fuck the shit out of her

race mixing is for degenerate cucks

Don't worry user I can fuck your girl. were you in the world? got to be this week tho. my girl is on vecation.

You are such a noob.

Take it slow and tell your girlfriend to hit on your friend, gradually. Leave them alone for 10-15 minutes every time you guys meet. Also, tell her to dress only in tights.

Things have to happen naturally. Now that your friend knows that he can lay the pipe on her, it's just a matter of time before that happens.

Also, you will probably have to let them fuck without involving you, since a threesome right from the start could cause anxiety.

Just common sense...

Willingly cucking your gf, you disgust me OP.

Let's keep this thread going OP let's see tits

bump for TITS!!

It amazes me that there are people beta and unmanly enough to share their gfs, right in front of their eyes too. Not surprising that testosterone levels are at an all time low.

>Do not post in cuck threads
>Posts in a cuck thread

cuck summerfag

stop being a fucking cuck you dumbass. Your girl will never respect you again. You are a BITCH

Yup. Have her walk out naked and then blow him once he gets turned on.

how are we coming along with those nuds?

op isnt delivering. probably because hes so cuck his gf and nigger wont let him

>Being this naive.

Are you guys 14?