Why are american athletes so much stronger than any other countries "athletes"?

Why are american athletes so much stronger than any other countries "athletes"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-ufR6LWm0U
youtube.com/watch?v=aobYkCvGHlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is the name of the nigger athlete?

5 inches

$$$

55 reps at what weight? Who the fuck cares about reps any way? Fuck me I can do a thousand reps no troubles... with a 1lb weight. Probably more.

Hey guys I bench 55 reps and I squat 5 sets on leg day.

Jesus Christ how much food does that monster require per day and how are his ankles?

How would you even fight someone that size? It'd be like trying to take down a tree, and his chin is too fucking far away for there to have a Puncher's Chance.

if it's the nfl combine, it's 225 pounds

Not related but related.

youtube.com/watch?v=l-ufR6LWm0U

You guys know this is photoshopped can someone post original

Gonna need some kind of citation for that claim user

Probably 225 lbs

>athlete
>can only run 40 yards

bitch please youtube.com/watch?v=aobYkCvGHlQ

we've bred the nigger for maximum power, and minimal self awareness. They follow the whims of who they feel is in charge.
Its kinda biting us in the ass rn

As far as I know only Gerald Sensabaugh has gotten a 46" vertical jump so this is bullshit just based on that alone.

Spoiler alert: no you cant

For reference Michael Jordan also scored a 46" vertical

Even at 1lb you're not cranking out 1000 reps. Not a chance in hell

i would say our dear leader is 3 at most

Because we stopped caring about education and put everyone in brain damaging activities for everyones entertainment.

That's good.

>4.38 forty
Sure

roids

But this guy is his dad.

>weighing in on something you know nothing about

steroids, you don't get that big and athletic without them. all athletes take them, if they say they don't then they are at the bottom of their sport and will stay there.

Steroids, steroids and more steroids

my brother played ball against Gerald, he destroyed everyone even back then. i played against Coty and the same happened. them some freak family boys.

its a shoop, someone posted the proof a long time ago when that pic was being spammed along with "white people cant compete" threads

that's besides the point at this stage, there are people nearly that big and athletic. the answer is always the same though "steroids"

My HS 100m time was 10.4. To anyone who gives a shit about speed, these combine times are garbage.

doping

some people don't show positive when tested for drugs/doping etc (when they are doing it)