So, I met this chick on a dating website, we've been talking a lot and she sent me this pic. What do you think of her...

So, I met this chick on a dating website, we've been talking a lot and she sent me this pic. What do you think of her? Do you think she might be ugly? How do you imagine her face?

pic related

bump

bump[

shes obviously hot, have u not seen her face?

No I have not

if she pays attention to details like little stars on her swimsuit, I'd say it's a 60% chance she's pretty cute.

so, women who pay attention to details have 60% chance of being pretty?

teach me more

Shes thicc as hell as bro look at those legs

Fuck the shit out of her and dump her

Pretty much.

Fairly good female artists tend to be very attractive women.

Attractive women tend to dress better with more interesting clothing.

my man, do you have more of these ?

how have u met her on a dating site and not seen her face?

i mean it does make sense. girls who are ugly dont tend to try as hard fashion wise since they have low self esteem.

If a girl shows off her body, but not her face, it doesn't really mean they're ugly.

If a girl never shows anything no pictures ever, she's probably fucking ugly.

Girls usually don't like showing their faces because they have to do makeup and shit like that so they feel ugly if they don't have it on or they don't have their hair done.

If the face is ugly - paperbag will solve it

Tell us more about her, this is pretty vague.

Looks like she might be fugly

Prepare for chub

notice picture is taken with only half her body, this masks how wide her body really is. Also arm is photoshopped. Also waist to hip ratio is off for my tastes.

What kind of dating site are you using where you don't see her face. Or does she not have pictures of herself?

How have you not seen her face yet? That's a redflag. I usually send a timestamped pic and ask for one in return on dating sites. If they care then move on to the next one.

Ok you got me, it's not exactly a dating site. It's a place that people hang and chat in real time. I've seen other pictures of her body as well and I am 99% sure she is not a fake.

Discord?

It looks fuckable to me

Why don't you ask to see her face. Have you shown her yours?

no, it's a local website outside of US

uk? what site?

This guy could be right. Hot women usually show off their faces all the time. Although I've met girls online who showed me their faces after almost a month and they were pretty hot.

hahaha tin kserw autin

test

fige

pes mou ti nick exeis kai den tha tis to pw

Moglis_ apeutheias apo irlandia

she knows how to tease, figure she's gotta be attractive
and das hips hnnng

oxi esi eisai floros

Probably it will be the best girl you could have if you frequent date sites.

if she is on a datin website she's fat. she might have the stinky clam but I would nail her

Show face dumb cunt