Dylan Roof (the epitome of the average Sup Forums user) assaulted and raped in prison

Dylan Roof (the epitome of the average Sup Forums user) assaulted and raped in prison.

Good.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/charleston-church-shooter-dylann-roof-raped-cell/
liveleak.com/view?i=36b_1498664181&comments=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HA HA

What did he do to deserve that? He should be protected while in custody.

That's okay they can't unkill those niggers.

Who did he assault and rape? A black person?

BS

Prove it or it's not true

source?

Dylan raises niggers to the ROOF

His hole is bigger than the kids' now

A good lawyer might be able to make a case for him needing 24/7 protection. Maybe he'll be free by summer's end.

liveleak.com/view?i=36b_1498664181&comments=1

>cancer

No

I don't know what he did but a white person is always innocent

nah, they'd just put him in isolation like they do with the sex offenders.

Fake, just Google dylann roof raped

You're a faggot who believes every facebook story that comes across your phone. He was assaulted over a year ago and another faggot (relative of yours?) added the fake news of the rape in because they're faggots who will make up the justice they want and report it as news.

He did nothing wrong.

Sergeant Steve said :

Around 2 a.m. we responded to cell block 5 to investigate, after getting report of assault in Dylann Roof cell. We heard a cry come from the middle section of the tier. Officer Jackson immediately ran down to the cells located in the section to find Roof unclothed, tied to the frame of his bed and his undergarments covering his face. Medical staff was called to the tier to assess the situation.

According to medical reports Roof was beaten and s*xually assaulted based on the wounds. After examining Roof Dr. Rick Hodes, have confirmed that he was beaten and s*xually assaulted multiple times. His injuries are severe and his requires immediate surgery to repair his backside. A marking was also left on his back that read “Black Owned”

Hahaha. OP is a butthurt nigger.

He's actually under protection (I guess you could say) with the whites. This guy shoots up a nigger church, do you not think he's royalty in there with them?

>liveleak.com/view?i=36b_1498664181&comments=1
beaten up. not raped.

>wants everyone to make easy for himself to live in fantasy land

Fuck off faggot

see

Rebel swine get what they deserve. Next time they'll think twice before they kill innocents in the name of the confederacy.

WE CAN’T BRING BACK THE 9 LIVES THAT CRACKER TOOK BUT I BET YOU HE WON’T SH*T RIGHT FOR A WEEK” — STAFFORD

Thats who I was responding to Mongoloid

Th

i'd rape his cute little white butt good

Thats a big dick for a manlet to be wielding. Your ape brothas will have to hold him down for you little tyke