What is Sup Forums's alcoholics drinking tonight?

What is Sup Forums's alcoholics drinking tonight?

Floor Cleaner

Aqua Velva and milk. 90% proof.

Nikolai vodka and sprite for 9.99 a handle beat that

pure back woods white lightning. may go to walmart and get some Zima since it's sunday (the south small towns suck)

shitty wine. 13% 7$ CAD....

I'm about to start buying that 4loko crap just cause its 2 cans for 8$....

some homemade shine. its not that great tho.

Been interested in home brewing. I wanna try making mead

not that great is good enough if it gets you buzzed

sprite and vodka. The poor's drink of choice.

Ayyy. Home brewing is great! Been doing it for a couple of years, but 98% of brewing is cleaning. It only takes an hour to brew a good beer but everything has to be sterilized before it ferments. Cleaning 2 cases of bottles and then sterilizing them is a pain in the ass.

I bet. But still gonna try it when I get the cash

not a shill but I usually use Northern Brewer to get my shit if i'm too much of a lazy ass to drive 30 minutes to the B&M. Good luck, m8

hey, that's usually what i dri- hey, wait a minute!

Thanks lad

Busch Light
>ib4 Shitty american beer

Well, I need to run out soon before stores close, but Admiral Nelson for mixing and either Kraken, or Sailor Jerrys for muh shots.

Greygoose vodka shots. I don't mix it because I'm not a pussy.

Nice.

I like you.

Sambuca, ipa 90, I'm feelin good

First night without beer in about 15 months, maybe i'll stick with it...maybe I wont

10 months sober, got tired of waking up in sweats/chils and anxious as fuck

Don't drink ^^^^^^^

Cheers

yeah I made it in a distiller in an old fridge. got it up to 55% but my filter is a but shit, so the taste is not great.

how do?
here.
That doesn't look like a still as much as a great place to make lagers. Or is the still a separate picture that I hope you share.

One of my many bottles

Rest of my collection
>also have patron silver that isn't in this pic. It was taken awhile back

Dude, you'd be a lad I'd invite over to crack open a cold one.

polishing off a 26 of bombay sapphire and going to the beach.

fuck I love being rich

here is a simple concept drawing. but the colder you keep the outer walls the better quality you get. it never gets as good as a conventional still but it's cheap and easy. and way less fire hazard.

beer...then more beer

That's why you're on Sup Forums
t. mom's basement.

kek

Thanks, anonfag

making the "sats" is easy to just pore one bag of wine yeast in 8 kg of sugar and 20 l of water. when it gets to 21 % after like two weeks you throw it in the still. after distilling you run it through an activated coal filter. this this is so easy you can do it in a college dorm (I use to)

Milk. I'm livin la Vida sober

Jack and coke

cheers

Shots of vodka like every night for the past 5 years. But I don't go to meetings so technically I'm a drunk.

As long as you're happy.

Jaeger and Dragon's Milk, along with some yuenglings. Gf has some cheap rum and some orange juice, so we'll see how it all ends. In my experience, rum and juice meshes pretty well.

Jaeger, dragon's milk, and yuengling is just what I have on hand personally. shit wasn't planned, but it'll get me blackout.

I take meds to keep me from feeling like shit. I'm happy that I don't feel like shit but I'm not properly "happy".
The vodka does cheer me up in the evenings, though.

Have fun my guy