When you are fucking a hot trap, do you prefer that her feminine penis is hard, soft or locked in chastity?

When you are fucking a hot trap, do you prefer that her feminine penis is hard, soft or locked in chastity?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off, John.

hard and dripping

Her feminine penis must be hard so that I know that she likes it! Nothing better than a woman with a hard penile ^^

John the Cuck comes to play again.

That's hot af actually. Got a name or any more?

stfu edgy ass kuntboi this is a trap faden and we don't need to hear your wet dreams about John again faggot ass.

Viviane

name?

Just for being a faggot imma derail this thread

Hard. It would be hard for him to hit my prostate if he was limp

where?

the legendaryan penishot toobeeonnest

Sauce on this?

>condom
well there goes my boner

Don't know but here is more

tbh I wanna do a condom roleplay where we pretend we're being safe but then ""accidentally"" the condom breaks and he finishes inside me as I'm telling him not to but secretly dying for it

>browsing gallery
>intermittent pics and gifs of negroids
I'm getting whiplash from the trauma of seeing beautiful boypussies, then suddenly niggers and vaginae, watch mii whiplash, nay, nay.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Soft small and uncut. Hate those fucking chastity locks.

goddamned sinister nigger-posting desecrators, you're a more malicious force than the crusadercunts who're jokes

Yall faggots so I thought this might be of interest to ya

hard and soft both have they're allure. I don't really care so long as she's feminine. oh and chastity is fucking stupid

This is my fetish.

Gays for Islam is a movement made up of straight non-trans people who see themselves as LGBT allies. They exist solely at pride parades and are avoided by actual gay people. The only gay people for Islam are gay characters on sitcoms

I'd gladly get fucked by that. No homo.

In chastity, that shit is so fucking hot.

this is my fetish

Who is this?

discord gg/UrGRTSR i ask her to join this discord

That.... is gonna leave a bruise. She suckin the blood out of the veins at that point, er face is about to collapse. She liposuction her inner ear into her throat. Girl gonna need a physicist to reset her local gravity as she vacumed dimentinallity out of her boys dick.

this cartoon helped turned me gay. i love the idea of being locked in chastity, my toenails painted, wearing panties, shaved, and fucking used like a slut....

I've only made a trap come once, and her penis was soft right up until she said she was coming, and it got kinda semi hard and then some cum shot out, then a steady flow of fluid kept flowing out as I fucked her. Feels good man