Daily reminder for the snowflake resistance

Daily reminder for the snowflake resistance.

Is the silver spooner throwing another hissy fit?

nice doubles op but you're mostly just a massive faggot

It reminds me of George Bush or Tony Abbott supporters back in the day. You've hitched your horse to a real dud but you gotta defend it and you look like more and more of a retard every day. After about a year you get tired of the constant humiliation you find some small scandal and decide its the worst thing in the world and you can't support them any more.

Trump was never about supporting some great president. It was a Boston Tea Party type moment to stand up against liberal corruption that led to Hillary's email scandal having no punishment, DNC doing all that shit that got leaked and having no punishment because of the elites controlling this country behind the scenes. Trump was a normal rich billionaire and not an insider to ANY of the media/political elites which was why electing him was a fuck you we don't want you elites ruling the country because we the people rule the country. Just like the Boston Tea Party wasn't a "good choice" because it's wasting a lot of tea that people could have drunk, electing Trump wasn't a "good choice" because he's obviously not too qualified to be president. But I would much rather put up with it now to force them to end their corruption and start offering us actually good presidents.

That might be how you see it, but his supporters and media like FOX are defending him and trying to spin everything he does as though he's the next Lincoln. I'm not talking about the Hillary protest voters/Bernie bros, I'm talking about the actual republicans, you listen to these people and they genuinely expected a real president.

I'm just glad that I don't have to listen to that squawk box Hildebeast every fuckin day.

Short sighted and childish. these aren't the days of revolution and colonies. We aren't an island, we're a country on a global stage. Hillary was a crooked piece of shit but she composed herself. Trumps a crooked piece of shit AND we lose face in the world. To think that electing him is in ANY way going to shake the "elites" out of power is beyond foolish. When the people running the republican side are done using him as a distraction to get whatever they want done, they'll toss him aside. Nothing will change except a more cemented notion worldwide that America is nothing but spoiled babies.

The second Trump admitted firing Comey over "the Russian thing" on television he should have been sacked. Protection over that is far worse than the email protection (which is because almost all the politicians at the time were using them, even Mike fuckin Pence).

>Trump literally is posting memes attacking the media for reporting on him

Yeah... we're the snowflakes.

he only won because the other option was worse

CNN, doesn't report. They speculate. Usually wrongly.

If you filtered out all the conflicting dezinformatsiya stories originating from Sputnik, RT, Infowars or anything with patriot in the title you'd see she wasn't actually that bad.

You mean Obama right?

Funny how "The Russian Thing" was proved false. He knew that. They both did. So your argument is full of shit.

When was it proven? Or was the word thrown around so much you thought it was real without actually looking into the details.

Hillary is so not that bad she called a frog racist, passed out on 9/11 and lost the election. Okay.

she played the rape card and lost.

It WAS investigated and found to be a false claim.
If you would get your head out of your ass you would know that.

You got my blood boiling for a second before I remembered nobody is fucking stupid enough to not know the investigation is ongoing. You funny lil troll you.

Daily reminder that both sides have been leaning towards more retarded extremes as of late.

>Trump was a normal rich billionaire and not an insider to ANY of the media/political elites which was why electing him was a fuck you we don't want you elites ruling the country because we the people rule the country.
...you do realize the republican party has definitively been the interests of rich assholes since BARE MINIMUM Regan, right? It's been trickle down literally every single presidency. Your vote didn't really change anything.

>But I would much rather put up with it now to force them to end their corruption and start offering us actually good presidents.
If you think that's going to be the end result, then I'm just sorry for you. You do realize the swamp hasn't been drained like he promised, right?

Reagan by today's standards was left of Obama in most areas. The left has moved to the middle and the right has gone off the rails. I'm super fucking left and I watch 80s republicans and look at their policies and its weird, I would have been a republican 30 years ago.

Hell, both sides have switched back and forth so many times it's hard to keep track. During the Civil War, The Democrats seceded from the union.
I'm probably more liberal, than not, but fuck if all this politically correct bullshit doesn't leave a sour taste in my mouth.

Sometimes I'm somewhat disappointed in Trump but then I realize that, even if he's not moving as quickly or decisively as I would want, shitlibs are basically in nightmare land. Leftists seem to be buttblasted about him too but they're less relevant than nationalists at this point so whatever.

>The left has moved to the middle and the right has gone off the rails
???
I mean, sort of, in that the mainstream "right" is no longer recognizably right-wing, but I don't know about the first part.