George Zimmerman Auctioning Off Gun Used In Trayvon Martin Shooting

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/12/george-zimmerman-to-auction-off-gun-he-used-to-kill-trayvon-martin/?tid=sm_fb

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=558112068
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fresh from /k/

CANT
BE
FLIM
FLAMMED

so based it hurts

gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=558112068
>Condition: Used

Shit senpai I don't browse /k/ sorry.

This can't be real. Oh god. I am crying.

Kangzbane, Slayer of Dindus

MADMAN

>condition: used

lol what the fuck

>On this day, 5/11/2016 exactly one year after the shooting attempt to end my life by BLM sympathizer Matthew Apperson I am proud to announce that a portion of the proceeds will be used to: fight BLM violence against Law Enforcement officers, ensure the demise of Angela Correy's persecution career and Hillary Clinton's anti-firearm rhetoric

Holy fucking christ.

lol

>this passes as "humor" in /k/id shit

lel

>Prospective bidders, I am honored and humbled to announce the sale of an American Firearm Icon. The firearm for sale is the firearm that was used to defend my life and end the brutal attack from Trayvon Martin on 2/26/2012. The gun is a Kel-Tec PF-9 9mm. It has recently been returned to me by the Department of Justice. The pistol currently has the case number written on it in silver permanent marker. Many have expressed interest in owning and displaying the firearm including The Smithsonian Museum in Washington D.C. This is a piece of American History. It has been featured in several publications and in current University text books. Offers to purchase the Firearm have been received; however, the offers were to use the gun in a fashion I did not feel comfortable with. The firearm is fully functional as the attempts by the Department of Justice on behalf of B. Hussein Obama to render the firearm inoperable were thwarted by my phenomenal Defense Attorney. I recognize the purchaser's ownership and right to do with the firearm as they wish. The purchaser is guaranteed validity and authenticity of the firearm. On this day, 5/11/2016 exactly one year after the shooting attempt to end my life by BLM sympathizer Matthew Apperson I am proud to announce that a portion of the proceeds will be used to: fight BLM violence against Law Enforcement officers, ensure the demise of Angela Correy's persecution career and Hillary Clinton's anti-firearm rhetoric. Now is your opportunity to own a piece of American History. Good Luck. Your friend, George M. Zimmerman ~Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum~

Holy fucking shit, how can one be so based?

Holy shit

First post best post.

What a great man.

>gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=558112068

Majority of /k/ is old enough to own weapons. But I guess I know better than to think Sup Forums accepts anything other than edgy autistic teen garbage.

>old enough to own weapons
You can have a rifle at the age of 10, friend.

AMERICAN HERO

Does this gun have +10 to killing black people?
You know like a noble phantasm sorta thing

>2/26/2012