My ears are gross and produce a ton of dark, thick wax. This is all from one ear, a week after I last cleaned it...

My ears are gross and produce a ton of dark, thick wax. This is all from one ear, a week after I last cleaned it. What the fuck, Sup Forumstards? Anyone else have nasty ass ears?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/YOYOSTORE-Bamboo-Earpick-Remover-Cleaning/dp/B00IF6Z222/ref=sr_1_10_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1499045874&sr=8-10&keywords=japanese ear pick
healthline.com/health/earwax-buildup#overview1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm actually having the same problem, it's gotten so bad that I go partially deaf temporarily.

you're pushing shit deeper into your ear you aren't solving anything stop using qtips mother fucker

dip the q tips in vinegar before you stick them in your ear. get as much vinegar in your ears as you can. do this for several days in a row.

at first it will melt the nasty stuff and kinda harden it. then it will come out of your ears and they will be clean.

That isn't normal.

Try searching for the answer online instead of asking us.

Nah man, I have an orthoscope. Girlfriend says it's squeaky clean after I clean it, no buildup at the bottom. I also use hydrogen peroxide on occasion to break up any residue.

>try searching for the answer online
>wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg

Smell ir, describe the aroma.

*it

Like salty cheese.

Dude your not meant to be cleaning your ears so far down like that you need ear wax to protect your ear drums.

>Not a medical site?

We should have a /med/ board though...

hydrogen peroxide melts earwax.

Bad idea

>We should have a /med/ board though...
We used to have a health board, they removed it in one of the purges though.

It also causes infections

Yeah, okay?

Right I think I read about that before in a thread.

OP should still try and find out what is causing his excessive wax problem.

Hadn't heard that - is it because it kills healthy bacteria?

>Yeah, okay?
Surely you dont think its a good idea, do you?

Irritation, it irritates the canal/drum

If you pour a small amount of hydrogen peroxide mixed with water in your ears it will help a lot. Mix it about 50/50, and pour some in your ear. You can pick up a baby ear wax cleaning kit at CVS which will make this much easier. Once the mixture in your ear keep it tilted as to keep the liquid in. After about 5 minutes rinse your ear and after a few days you will have some very clean ears.

Not really a good or bad idea, it would depend on who is using it.

Whatever, not happening either way.

I must barf now

>he uses a q-tip to clean inside his ear canal despite the directions saying not to

the only part of your ear you should ever clean is the channel that drains the wax, and you can do that in the shower

Replying to my own post because I forgot to mention. If you're lazy find an ent doctor. As long as you have a referral you can pay your copay and get your ears cleaned nicely.

>Not really a good or bad idea, it would depend on who is using it.
Its the dumbest possible idea anyone can come up with.

>oh, lemme go onto the widely known troll website Sup Forums and visit the board dedicated to medical advise where I can have 12 year olds tell me how to cure the common cold by inhaling a bleach and drain cleaner concoction through a gas mask...

>"My ears are gross and produce a ton of dark, thick wax."

Don't use qtips it only pushes it in I recommend some of these pic related this actually gets it out.

amazon.com/YOYOSTORE-Bamboo-Earpick-Remover-Cleaning/dp/B00IF6Z222/ref=sr_1_10_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1499045874&sr=8-10&keywords=japanese ear pick

Yeah, let's remove the science, history, auto, politics boards for the same reason. Not like people want to discuss their problems and experiences, right?

Nice troll though.

>science, history, auto, politics boards
Those boards arent trying to get people to commit suicide, genius

>what is cholesteotoma?
if your hearing in that ear is worse than the other, go to the doctor before u develop a brain abcess

It's an infection. Short of GOING TO A DOCTOR FOR A PROPER DIAGNOSIS, get some garlic pills and some echinacea pills. They're natural antibiotics. Take one each in the morning, and one each after dinner. It'll clear up in a week.

You dont shower once a week, why would you clean your ears only once a week? Do it every day before your shower and it never gets that bad

It's both ears, not just one.

If it's an infection, I've been living with it for at least a decade. I think I'll be ok.

I've thought this before as well but I also figure trolls would take advantage of it and get people to hurt themselves. Though who knows times have changed.
Did we really? Is there more to the story?

OP, you a heavy smoker? I used to be plagued with earwax overproduction. When I quit, that shit went away.

I have seen threads and posts which try on most boards.

By your logic Sup Forums should be deleted too.

Whatever, go somewhere else if you feel triggered by this site.

>Is there more to the story?
Not really. I've been around since '07 so I remember a bunch of failed boards. In general they just culled them because their traffic was too low.

healthline.com/health/earwax-buildup#overview1

wearing headphones or ear buds cause blockages and ear wax cant escape

Nope, don't smoke other than a cigar maybe once every couple of months.

>I have seen threads and posts which try on most boards.
>history
>auto
No you havent.

>triggered
No one here triggered but you, kid.

>kid
spotted the mad

>mad

you should open a candle shop

suicide is funny

i was going to recommend something like this. like a hot water saline solution for your ears. you probably need to removed a build up from years of negligence and then just make sure to clean with regular q-tips after the bulk is cleared out.

alternatively you could plant leeches in your ear drums to do the work for you though.

retard

Home made ear cleaning mix:

6 oz hot water.
1 oz beach
1 oz ammonia

stir vigorously.
make sure it doesnt "stink" to much, if it smells to much, add a bit more hot water. verify strength by smell.

gently dip Q-Tip into this anti-septic mixture, gently shake of excess, make sure it doesnt drip, etc.

Gently clean ear with mutliple times.
this will disinfect ear gently, while subtly melting ear wax.

after you are done, use a dry Q-Tip for one last gentle cleaning. Repeat multiple times daily until cured.

This also works on generic inner ear infections

bleach mixed with ammonia is the best cleaning solution ever

just ask Hitler how clean he got Germany using the same mixture

>1 oz beach
So a bit of sand and a fiddlers crab?

Probably the most disregarded rule of all

>1 oz beach

I don't think that's enough...

Why are you teaching the tards? Let them fuck themselves up, we get better pics that way.

Wow, you really don't see his point do you? If someone lies to you about history you look like an idiot irl. Auto is a bit sketchy, but most people who post there know greasing your brakes and other shit is retarded.

Now /med/ ......If I lie to you about fixing a wart by injecting listorine into it, that could actually cause problems.

stop wearing headsets.

Then what the fuck are they for?

This

Even their commercials hint at sticking it in your ear w/o actually doing so.

their primary purpose is makeup application and removal, not that they can't be used for other things, but that's why they exist. it's not a coincidence they are stocked in the beauty section and not hygiene section of a store

A single bullet, if aimed correctly, can clean out your ears pretty well.