Ey-up Sup Forums whats this? and why is it a teacake. if you think its anything else your probably an immigrant loving...

ey-up Sup Forums whats this? and why is it a teacake. if you think its anything else your probably an immigrant loving, Tory voting, southern fairy and need to kill yourself

I dont understand what this is. which region of the planet is this supposed to relate to? its a fucking bun. who the hell calls it anything else?

Quite a few of these are different kinds of bread, a stotty and a morning roll are as similar as a bagel and french bread. Why must the bread divide us?

We call that a shit sandwich everywhere else

subhuman britfags
obey your moslem masters you cucks while your women bang saleem and his gang

>bun
>fries
>ketchup

Fucking dusgusting

Well, in the UK we have 1500 years of different insolated cultures based on different use of the same language, traditions and general way of life. I appreciate that to someone from the US the distances here are tiny, but when so much history predates the car 50 miles was untravellable for the vast majority

*insulated

fucking kys you ESL fuck

60%......60%
Let that sink in and accept it's time you learn Spanish

I actually meant isolated

I'll take my chances with a latino any day over a filthy sand nigger

Not that I'm in the USA or anything

Now get on with killing yourself already you cuck

Who cares

Obviously you've never spent any time around sand niggers. They are far from scary. Kind of small, shit brown and hairy

insulated cultures? What the fuck even are you?

The person who told me to kill my self because of a spelling mistake. They seemed to care quite a lot

He's a Thermos.

chips mate, like fries but thicker. Like your "mom". Getting real hard to have a nice conversation with you silly fucks around this time of year.

and he's riddled with cultures

Its a French fry sandwich Mohammed

legit chortles

>Getting real hard to have a nice conversation with you silly fucks around this time of year.
Your gettin old. Be careful, the years start to go by faster.

Bap, Bun, Roll and Bara are the only real ones, others are fake trap cucks names for retards