Basically in the past 48 hours I did over 200 mg of diazepam (diazepram/valium is 5 mg each ) plus I took ( only 1...

Basically in the past 48 hours I did over 200 mg of diazepam (diazepram/valium is 5 mg each ) plus I took ( only 1 Hydrocodone 5 mg). I will be drug tested tomorrow due to my parents suspected I was "high on something". How fucked am I to test positive, I'm there will be some traces of benzos? It probably only gonna be a piss test, maybe blood. Long story short what do I do? Go with the drug test and say fuck it man up? Or show my parents the 6 diazepram/valium pills I "obtained" and say some shit like I was having anxiety with life struggle s I'm having and needed something to ease off. My parents are closeminded so anything that's not OTC or doctor prescribed is considered hardcore drugs to them and I'm seen as a druggie.

Tl;dr
Choice #1 Do the drug test and deal with consequences, bitching even rehab cuz parents retarded lol.
Choice #2 Just tell them I stole and did the valium cuz I feel anxiety and it helps me sleep.
Choice #3 An hero cuz why deal with anything anymore.

Tell them the truth and get some help OP?

Go to emergency room and tell them you have to take a flight tomorrow and are super scared of flying. They will write you an rx

Show parents bottle and tell them you had anxiety attack and dr gave you meds

Testing positive won't matter

Jerk off into moms shoes for good measure faggot

Benzos aren't gonna show up in a standard five panel. Opiates, Amphetamines, PCP, Cocaine, and Cannabis.

Don't sweat it, unless they specifically suspect benzos and are going extended panel. If you have reason to believe they're doing that, do you expect a stick test, or are they sending you somewhere where it'll get lab tested?

Bumping with win stories.

Play the suicidal card and say that you've just been smoking weed to calm yourself down from panic attacks or something. I said it to my parents after they caught me smoking out my window. If they're getting a shitty at home test it'll either say positive or negative so your flavor of drug won't show. You're fucked regardless tho but that's the easiest way to soften the blow. Just say you'll stop and go along your way.

It's gonna some shit union workers clinic, haven't had Adderall or shit cocaine in over 2-3 weeks so that should be fine

In addition parents don't suspect benzos they don't even know what they are...

Saying suicidal will end up ur parents sending u to MH place or hospital or Dr office, once that on ur record then goodbye saying to ever landing a good job, or if any job at all

Lab test I assume

Depending on where you live. Most ERs won't prescribe those types of meds and refer you to a pcp

How old are you?

Just tell them someone fucking shagged yo ass an inject the drugs into yo ass.

Man your parents are clueless, and that's the most annoying kind. Do the test since you hav little choice, and when it comes up positive just say fuck it, you found a pill on the bus or something. Say you googled it and it said it would help you relax so you tried it, but it made you feel funny and you immediately regretted it

Okay so you're not legally obliged to take said drug test. So regardless of how much diazepam you've consumed, simply refuse the test and you'll be fine. There is no legal or moral imperative to do the drug test. Simply refuse, it'll work out.

Honestly I would hero because life man just isn't worth it and it would make your parents confused af write a really funny note that will have the cops confused for years

Pussy

YoUR a PUSsy

>Small problem
>recommends an hero

Kinda pathetic isn't it.

Op needs to hero so I'm not alone

this or beg a clean friend for their piss and keep it warm with some back warmers from rite aid until the test. in my experience friends take great joy in having another friend handle their urine

You know you don't have to be absolutely sad and pathetic. You can change..

Not op but if we formed a suicide pact who would join?

Don't you have to be 18 to be here?

Google the clinic. Chances are they're just gonna test for the NIDA 5 and you'll be fine.

A lot of people who want you to commit suicide but won't themselves.

Well I don't know how smart they are but ya could just drink a shit ton of water all night and in the morning up until ya gotta piss for them. That way all ya do is piss out water an pass the test.

Even if its one ya gotta take at the doc office just drink a shitton of water tonight an all morning long until ya gotta piss. That ya just piss out water and even if the lab says its all water ya will at least have time to get anything out of yo system before the piss test ya again. If they even do another one. Maybe they will be happy with the result of ya just pissing water

Not that big of a deal man, my mum found my weed stash and confronted me about it, i told her she could kick me out or deal with me smoking. If your parents are decent, intelligent people they will realise that you're just experimenting like they did when they were young.