Alright, Sup Forums. Give me your take on transgendered bathrooms and transgenderism in general

Alright, Sup Forums. Give me your take on transgendered bathrooms and transgenderism in general.

Because despite much talk on Sup Forums, I've never actually seen it singularly discussed, or or at least discussed in one track, on this board before.

Do what you must, I am already drunk.

Because as with every minority group demanding rights, if you give them an inch, they will take a mile. Imagine the haziness of lawsuits of dudes pretending to be women touching young girls in the bathroom and it being the kids word vs the mans.

Not to mention the fact that children are inherently racist, sexist, afraid of gay people, afraid of trannies, and afraid of sex in general.

It is a bathroom. You go in, do your business, and leave. Why does it matter where someone takes their dump?

I honestly don't give a shit since I keep to myself in the bathroom and do what I came to do. Only thing that creeps me out is there's always going to be that guy who really shouldn't be allowed in any public bathroom at all. And of course he exposes him/her-self to some kid and fucks their life up. AKA "Mom why does that woman have a penis?" And then the world gets asanas over the incident.

Reeee don't post upside down pics I don't care how drunk you are.

keeps them away from everyone else. as long as taxes dont pay for them i couldnt give less of a fuck.

The fact that a grown man in a wig and dress is allowed to whip out his dick around a 10 year old girl isn't at all abhorrent to you?

>Tranny bathrooms
Then it just escalates from there.

Literally don't give a shit about transgenders using whatever bathrooms they want. If somebody was planning on raping somebody in a public bathroom, it's not like the law was gonna stop them anyway.

My only beef is that gender dysphoria needs to be considered a mental illness, and not encouraged in the media.

There is no finite resolution for gender so therefore there can be no finite resolution for gendered bathrooms.

It's a situation that is not designed to come to a universal middle ground. It's a quagmire that will only spiral out of control. There is no way to refute this at all.

I personally don't give a fuck but I don't want to give inches to these dickheads when they really want miles and miles of stupid legislation for attention.

>children are inherently racist, sexist, afraid of gay people, afraid of trannies
Bullshit, I dunno about racism or sexism but when I was a kid and saw a gay pride parade on the street I was not scared even by the man in a dress on a floating cake

Really?
I got terrified when watching 2 men shake their asses in public. Made me feel unsafe. I grew up without a father so I always thought father figures were supposed to be strong, not like my hoodrat neighbors who called my mom "cracka" and spit on her window.

Who cares? As long as he is not trying something with her, what is the problem? Too insecure to teach your daughter that men have this thing dangling between their legs called a penis?

INB4 fetishists

I feel the same way with marijuana. I have never done it and never will and I do not care if it is legalized, but the people who push it aggrivate me to the point of just going against them just to spite them.

WHO FUCKING CARES!

Fine as is.

>Single mother parent

You are going to be a criminal, senpai

The only reason I care, literally the only reason, is that women bring the same level of inefficiency to pissing as they do to every other aspect of their life. I do not want to be queueing 100 metres out the toilet door because women can't piss at a reasonable speed.

That's about it. You want to hear people complain about unisex bathrooms, try feminists.

>lol fuck innocence
hey, sarah, your mother and i need to have a talk with you.
>unzips pants
this right here is a penis
"thanks dad, i never knew"

But men bring their daughters into the mens loos all the time, it's because the father can't go in the ladies.

>Assumes knowing what a penis is somehow takes away innocence
>Mixes innocence with ignorance

They should have a special bathroom, one where Zyklon comes out of the vents...

>Believes in innocence

Hmm I say trans should toughen the fuck up and deal with it, people with disabilities/social issues that aren't trans aren't seen with a 41% suicide rate if it's really a big deal accept the 3rd toilet option for fucks sake.

>inb4 3rd toilet makes them feel like social outcasts.

Just stop being a pussy and put up with it like others with social issues.

I am ;)
Fuck more bitches than you ever will famalam. make good money too