Does anyone want to know what it's like to seriously hurt/kill someone...

does anyone want to know what it's like to seriously hurt/kill someone? i'm willing to offer my body for torture/murder to anyone who's willing to participate. reply for more info

I want to fucking torture you with cuddles, user.
Seriously now, why would you do that?

Bump

i'm not even sure, i just want to be severely injured. it sounds fun!

You know, that's a fairly common fetish to have, but murder/serious injuries? Do you really feel like you need to go THAT far? You could easily find someone for "Mild" torture that wouldn't really have serious consequences over your life and give you the spin you need.

OP are you depressed

i mainly want to get hospitalized. i really like being in them but i also i guess want to be "broken". are you interested?

technically yes

A bit, but just because you sound like someone who needs a lot of attention and to be cared for, i wouldn't enjoy having to hurt you.

i'm sorry, but i'm not looking for help

Just please don't get into serious troubles, have a bit of a self-preservation instinct.

OP try devoting your life to helping another person. Maybe these feelings will go away

What this guy is saying OP.

Try being someone's mentor OP. Teach someone some cool things you might know

Stop it, op. The internet is full of all-out creeps that will take you up on this.
Abandon Thread now.

I've knocked a guy out in a fight and he had a concussion.
I felt pretty bad

Don't tell OP that, if he finds a hobby he should be good

no but really any offers would be cool

And you'd call getting destroyed by the average psycho that lurks Sup Forums a hobby?

Try developing a moral code that you can live by

Yes.
The first four were the toughest.
I almost let the third one live... but he'd seen the cellar where the others are buried by then... so he had to go.

After your 8th or 9th, the faces start to blur into each other.

After 20 or so, you just start wondering what they taste like sauted in olive oil with a light white wine sauce...
Depend on the cut. I recommend the liver. It's sweet, and much softer than lamb's liver. I suggest leeks not onions and a little basil and tarragon.

plot twist: i have psychosis due to schizoaffective disorder

if youre for real add me on discord if youre trying to be edgy then follow me on twitter

user you're a fag. No human with real tastebuds would ever eat liver, regardless of where it came from

Eat less fruit and keep your water intake up.

Yours will be nice and soft for whosoever harvests you...

Not so fast user, your edge is showing

male or female?

I find this intriguing..
OP, where do you live?

female

eastern canada

>where do you live
oh boy here we go

What's your Instagram?

post photo of body, need to know if suitable for my needs

Get a job

OP I am warning you, do not provide any more information. You do remember what site you're on right

none

add me on discord i'm not gonna post myself on here jfc

Some people's brains just can't try or even be not to workin. I'd ask "what's wrong" but it's not even like he could or will not try for even can't say.

dON'T

>add me on discord
link?

>female

alright now we're talking.

>are you getting anything sexual out of this or just want to experience it?
>are you okay with building up to hospitalization over a few sessions or do you need it to be a one-time thing

Explain why you want someone to hurt you OP

That's rather far.
A brief summary of your height, weight, and build, as well as a picture of your arms would be appreciated though.

OP's gonna be found in a gutter. I guess sometimes it takes hard lessons for people to learn things. Yare yare daze.

I think that's what she wants idiot

Right?

can I fuck you with a fork and cum in your ear?

ITT a bunch of edgy summer fags writing autistic works of fiction

Newfag spotted

>add me on discord
I see no discord

5"5', and skinny
left arm for you. i'm sure you anticipated this

valpflicka#5015

why not just fuck yourself up instead of going to the trouble of having someone else do it

that person's no newfag. That's a redditor!

those look like they werent very deep cuts

Gullible newfag spotted

That is true! Even though I don't support it at least it's something she could control more.

they're all old. i only relapsed last week and wasn't used to cutting so they're super shallow

Just kys...

Oh, wait...

added. can talk about it there.

I can FUCK you up.........!!!!!

DEUS VULT

DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

Thank you. I did indeed expect that, but that's beside the point. You're rather close to my type, but the distance is enough I'm not going to pursue this further.
A word of advice, however. Find someone who's interested in both breaking and healing you, rather than some hobo with a pickaxe who's not interested in the long-term results. The first is much more likely to be precise with their work than the second.

I've had those feelings before, that clearly is coming from a deep hatred of yourself

LIBERATE THIS POST IMMEDIATELY
DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

wow really? my psych told me i have a really high self worth so this is news to me

I understand wanting to die but why be tortured? Have you experienced the kind of pain you are requesting?

i want to be tortured because that's all i'm good for.
and yes, i know the pain.

Tarragon is trash tier try marjoram

Are you male or female op?

woman

This thread is sad.

>Woman
>Torture is all I'm good for
I can think of at least one other thing you'd be good for. You should find yourself a dom who can make you be of use and abuse you in a productive way, not a destructive one.

Perhaps we could arrange something, OP.

my discord is in the thread

1. Chek'd
2. You have officially declared yourself a female and you know the rules

>Female
Sorry OP you lost me ball-busting is my fetish

i'm going to head off for a while now. the offer still stands, feel free to add me if and only if you want to hurt/kill me.
i'm not looking for help anymore

>tits or gtfo
2004 called, they want their shitty memes back

Come to Reynosa