Canada 150 name a great Canadian John Candy

Canada 150 name a great Canadian John Candy

Jim Carey

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Sad when their careers die isn't it....

Keep your stick on the ice! That's a great one

How was Canada Day?

His buddy, Rick Moranis.

A lot of us were too drunk to be able to tell ya I didn't go to a traditional Canada day it's a long story

Cool. Didn't do much, just stayed home.

Well our city doesn't contribute to the fireworks display and festivities so what we do have are two separate fireworks shows rock n roll festival and then the aboriginal community puts on theirs for their cultural celebrations on the first I have no idea why they don't just combine forces host it on the first for both and have a unified fireworks display they both last about 35 minutes a piece so lol

Donald Trump.

I watched soccer and nascar all day while drinking La Fin du Monde.

From Edmonton, the display is apparently pretty big, but the crowds suck. Also a bunch of bridges get closed by the police because of jumpers so it can be a huge hassles to go from South to City Centre.

RIP

Neil Young & those 3 chaps from Rush

Better than our Leader he started mentioning and thanking provinces and forgot Alberta it's only the main source of Canada's oil and shit lol and during his Canada 150 speech lol

Nathan Fillion

Probably not that impactful. Not exactly like Alberta is a huge Lib supporter.

Justin Bieber

Lmfao it employs half the Atlantic coast with jobs how do you forget it? Some people were livid it was crazy

Your internet privileges are revoked for the remainder of the year....

I guess. I'm from Alberta and nobody I know really gave a toss. I know a lot of conservatives through work and they complain far more about the NDP than Trudeau.

NDP is a huge supporter of union labour which is killing half the country