Seriously. Rick and Morty is fucking garbage

Seriously. Rick and Morty is fucking garbage

seriously. op is a fucking faggot

Of course it is. It's a fuckin cartoon. Normie humor, the whole 9 yards.

Ever sorta like something but hate its fucking fan base.

Its fanbase is druggie high school kids and tumblr users who dont shut the fuck up about how it's 'deep'. Maybe to the simple mind.

There's a fan base for trash?

The show is above mediocre but the fanbase is trash.

Really tried liking it since all my friends who watch it are apeshit for it and insist its so good, clever and deep

Went through the first season thinking "thats it?"

Meanwhile Bojack Horseman and F is For Family feel underapreciated by the same crowd and are far better shows

I've never seen it. What channel does it show?

amen

Bojack Horseman is great

That show is meant for degenerate betas that are too young to think anime is good and too old for Family Guy

this. Rick and Morty is outright insufferable. fucking cancer

F is For Family > Bojack Horseman > Rick & Morty

Prove I'm wrong

You're allowed to have an opinion, but there's no need to be a cunt about it.

I agree with this

F is For Family is a goddamn masterpiece and nobody seems to notice it

I WILL PUT YOU THROUGH THAT FUCKING WALL

>F is For Family
>"If you let anything happen to your little sister I'll PUT YOU THROUGH THAT FUCKING WALL!"
Now you're speaking my language friendo.

>fb image

fuck off normie

>OP: Somebody likes a show that I don't? Better Bitch about it.

Get over yourself OP, some people don't have the same shitty tastes you do.

sorry

but it does not resembles Futurama at all

fuckin love F Is For Famly

I think its because F is For Family is probably a very relatable show for anyone who grew up with an emotionally abusive parent whereas Rick and Morty goes for the constant existential crisis crowd

I've been in a constant existential crisis for like 10 years now and that show is still shit to me

coming from someone who likes both shows, they both are pretty good

honestly, if you were going to compare it to anything, it's more like South Park, the only Futurama thing about it is philosophical thinking regarding aliens and alternate dimensions as a regular thing

It's a show for those girls who post on Facebook about how they're not like other girls and how they're such nerds because they liked a book once

F is For Family gets too scatological to be take it serious.
Bojack is fine, altought humor is silly and jokes repeats itself through entire episodes, sometimes joke isn't funny in the first place.

Nah, shitty fanbase or whatever, Rick & Morty is the most solid adult cartoon right now.

>ITT: aged faggot posts weak "my generation is better than the next because" wannabe-b8 meme picture
>on a Sunday night
>in the middle of summer
>on Sup Forums

This. Anyone who's watched both shows knows this. People hating on R&M are the real fucking moron faggots for thinking they're special for not liking a television show. I don't like Golden Girls, but I don't go on Sup Forums and say GOLDEN GURLS IS GARBAGGIO!!!1!

tldr; nobody gives a fuck that you don't like a specific tv show op

I definitely agree with you. Guys, he's right!

ITT: A few people below 25 rip on a cartoon!

>I don't like Golden Girls
fag

>shill thread

/thread

Why can't I enjoy the fuck out of all three?

Why not for American comedy it's not terrible

This. What's with a bunch of (presumed) adults having elitism over fucking cartoons

Resident of St. Olaf detected.

It made me laugh so I like it. Anons on Sup Forums say it's a reddit show. I hate reddit and its toxic userbase but I don't go and check what redditors do and do the opposite.

nobody stop you, unless you'r trying to be accepted by oldfags who can't leave people like a show in piece (beeing a average user)

The show its self is so surface level with its writing and humor. Every chance they have to take the plot somewhere interesting they go for a cheap joke instead. That would be alright if the show was funny ,but it's not. Most of the humor in the show is just shitty improv ,and when they do actually write jokes they are mediocre at best. But most of all I hate the fandom of this fucking show. Every one of them seems to be a 20yo college student that thinks that because the show makes a life is meaningless joke it makes it deep. Rick and morty is not deep. Rick and morty is as surface level as you can get

See, I'm not going to shit on any one of you who may like it, because who the fuck cares? All this elitism over which mindless entertainment is better is so retarded

the continuity is what makes BoJack so much better than most shows, a la Futurama which was riff with continuity

Rick and Morty does a decent job covering the continuity spectrum, but mostly in background depictions; it suffers from it's origin, which is a shitty Back to the Future joke short. It's okay, all shows need to find their footing, not many can be a hit in season 1 like BoJack was. South Park tuned their characters and Futurama steers away from making the show purely about being in the future and rather tell compelling stories that just happen to be set in the future

the season 3 premier felt to be the turn in that direction the show needed, so we'll see when new episodes are finally released, probably in late fall

Bill Burr is a funny guy but for whatever reason I just can't get into this show

Now I know people say this about every show they're trying to defend, but give season 2 R&M a shot. It really grew as a show in Season 2 imo

unfortunately, the best show got cancelled because it was on the wrong channel. Ugly americans was top notch humor tackling race humor w/o offending anyone, and basically poking a jab at all of SJW culture

if it was on adult swim instead of comedy central, it would drown all other cartoons at the emmys

I am a pretty big fan of R&M. I think it's pretty funny. I really do hate the fanbase though. They seriously over rate most of the jokes.

Like Get Schwifty. It is maybe a chuckle worthy joke because it's random and you can maybe see it making fun of generic radio pop songs. But holy shit people act like that is one of the best things ever written and freak out at the mere mention of the phrase.

Same for the recent Season 3 pilot. Gotta have the sauce Morty! was somewhat funny, once again worth maybe a chuckle, but people blew it out to level 10 and it's not worth it.

The show is funny and I'm a fan, but it's more 7-8/10 than a 100/10 the fanbase makes it out to be.

CC got a hard-on off of two shows and goddamn RAN with it. i wish i even knew what show you were talking about.

Sup Forums tricked me into watching it, i want those hours of my life back