Feet bread

Feet bread

more of her? I'm sure that I've seen a similar picture of her before

I love the smell of my wife's feet while I fuck her. I don't understand other foot fags who like to lick feet. If I lick hers then her feet will smell like my saliva and then boner is kill...why do some foot fags lick feet? Even foot jobs are boring. That or my wife sucks at foot jobs

Would love to find more of her.

Your wife sucks at footjobs. My girlfriend started giving them to me after admitting to her that I was attracted to her feet and it's been amazing. Tell your wife to watch some videos or something

See I don't understand why you don't like any of that I have had a foot fetish for over 20 years lol

utterly disgusting

funny enough i would probably never lick or smell feet but i would love a footjob or to rub them or something depending if they are nice enough feet.

any dirty feet?

Thisss. I get diamonds with women with slightly dirty feet

I got you

How did you tell her? I told my wife but it was more a subtle confession. I said "Yeah I'm weird I'm sorry I like your feet I think they're sexy" she laughed. I smell her feet when I fuck her. I cum almost instantly. How did you tell your gf?

mm those are nice, got any more of her?

Feet bread? I had a domme make some for me once. She still does it and makes clips of it -- wears bread slices under her soles in her socks all day. It was her devious idea and I loved it. I need to order again.

I've told all my girlfriend's about my fetish beside my very first cause I was all pussy boi status then, but after she cheated on me I would just tell all my girlfriend's that I found their feet cute, not right away of course, she'll more than likely be cool with it, unless she's not and rejection always sucks and the weird look might be on her face for a couple seconds but it's worth the risk so fuck it

She was sleeping ;)

she has cute toes

ewwww your saliva smells like shit. that's disgusting.

and footjobs are the shit. your wife probably sucks at them :)

They're perfect for sucking on

you shoulda cleaned them for her ;)