Dubs decide what I send next

Dubs decide what I send next.

Thank

Looking for a huge cock?

I liked to stick my dick in my ass and fuck myself uuuuugggghhhhhh uuuuugggghhhhhh uuuuugggghhhhhh

Wanna let me split ur guts m8?

Annnnnnd /thread

i was attempting to be a funny man, sorry

>Tiffany
Talk about how secure you are financially and that you're looking for a woman with some fire in her life.

My biggest dissapoint is probably the size of my dick

It was already a shit show, I just decided to end it.

What are your long term goals?

Where do you see yourself in five years?

What would a day with you be like?

How much for an hour?

search "osos maduros"

I a m s t u c k

Tigger Nigger Apple fritter Shitter titties.

Dubbbbbsssssssss

The subs are strong in this thread

*farts*

If you were hoping for strong, handsome, tall and charming man who can produce for an entire family, then gosh darnit, you came to the wrong place.

C'MON OP, DELIVER U FUCKIN AUTISOID

WINRAR

DOUBLE CHECK

He said New York was a perfect skating setting and he met a lot of people in New York through skateboarding. “A lot of the artists we started to show came out of that world. But I didn’t really know any artists.” Among those to come out of that early skate scene – centered in Tompkins Square Park – were Harmony Korine and Chloe Sevigny. “The art thing was always secondary, it was always more like, you skate, I skate, let’s hang out.”

But he points out that the Alleged Gallery was never set up as a money-making business. “It was just where we lived – me and my friends lived there, in the gallery.” The area was known for its pervasive drug use and Rose said his group actually started designing the heroin bags, the art for the stamps on the bags, in exchange for being left alone in the neighborhood.

Rose also talks about Larry Clark, director of the film Kids, and how the movie impacted the scene. ”A lot of that whole scene of people who were hanging out together, that was the cast of Kids, essentially,” he recalled, adding that Clark brought in a few well-seasoned actors, but for the most part, it was the same group of skater kids they all knew.

reroll

I REQUEST YOU FART IN MY MOUTH YOU FUCKING QUEER.

You have a bitchy name and I am going to slap you in the cunt teehee

roll

The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that God made black men strong.

reroll

winrar

Could i try putting my stiff penis in your vagina?

Have you ever tried to put a BEYBLADE in your ass and then scream "LET IT RIP" it feels so good.

Can i lick your asshole?

Winrar

Will OP deliver?