Steven Universe

Hey Sup Forums. What is the most Redpilled show on CN and why is it Steven Universe?

>heterosexual main character with a dad AND a gf

Also, why hasn't Jasper broken free from Lapis Lazuli until now? Is it because she secretly doesn't want to destroy the Crystal Gems? Also, who is your gem waifu? Mine is Peridot.

How can she be your waifu when she's mine?

>not going for Pearls

>lesbian space rocks
>redpilled

Pick one user.

>muh lesbian space rocks

Confirmed for never watching SU.

You faggots are too far gone for any kind of redpill. You should climb into your parents car that's parked in the garage and literally gas yourselves.

muh waifu

But they are lesbian space rocks.

>racemixing
>lesbians
>strong women
>disgusting character traits
Only redeeming factor is Peridot

Edgy. Why don't you go back to watching UG like the pedocuck you are.

your forgot they are lesbian space rocks in a interracial relationship

it should be a crime to have such things as childrens television programing

It is a crime in the show. Blue diamond wanted to have Ruby killed for fusing with Sapphire.

You watch a children's cartoon and admit to it? The quality of this board has plummeted since Trump stopped doing rallies.

MODS

What the fuck is UG? I watch relevant shit instead of jerking off to cartoon asteroids. Get on my fucking level you literal autist. .

why are you here. go away. back to Sup Forums

>animated television shows are for children

Uncle Grandpa. He's a pedo that travels around in a rapemobile like some creepy hobo.

Checked. Also, fuck off. This shit is better than the circlejerking over trannies going on in the other threads.

Why is this a thing??

muh [spoiler]heart[/spoiler]

Who knows. It's not as bad as Clarence though.

Rick and morty.

>tfw rick and Morty won't get a season 4

>4
>not knowing how to count
>being a nigger

yeah and syphilis is better than herpes but i dont particularly want to choose one over the other when i can pick neither. reported

They're getting a season 3, it'll be out by the end of the year. I highly doubt they're getting a fourth season. Rick and Morty is just flash in the pan.