Anyone have experience with darknet vendors? How safe are they and can the feds track your purchases...

Anyone have experience with darknet vendors? How safe are they and can the feds track your purchases? Asking for research purposes.

Other urls found in this thread:

silkkitiehdg5mug.onion/rekisteroidy/6qUW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its easy as shit, and if you aren't a moron nothing will happen. Just go with vendors with high marks, they rely on repeat business which all but disqualifies them from being FBI. Feds can't check domestically shipped packages without a warrant or probable cause, so you're good unless your vendor was a faggot and didn't seal it away correctly. They are very cheap on sites like valhalla; honestly the best way to get drugs.

Drugs to try, from my experience
2cb (varying dosages from 15mg to 60 mg and higher if you have large nuts)
lsd (imo best drug out there)
dmt (very visually effective, but not profound ideas for me)

Funny you should say lsd cause that what Im "researching". Do they just ship them in normal envelopes? Because I live with family members so need to avoid anything sus

just ordered some acid a couple days ago and things have gone smoothly so far. id say avoid: any vendors asking for early finalization, vendors outside your home country (unless you have a po box, then it matters less) and make sure to read all of the vendors feedback

Vendor in question is from the Netherlands but has positive feedback. Have you purchased before, if so how do they send it to you? envelope?

they ship them in envelopes usually. They are discreet enough, so as long as your parents don't open your mail you'll be fine. I will say that most of them have front businesses of some kind, so you should be prepared for something of that kind to come in. Its risky, so i recommend getting a po box or delivering it to an abandoned or rarely used site.

Go home fbi ur drunk

Usually acid will just come in an envelope, maybe inside a Mylar bag if it comes internationally

are u that new york fag from earlier

Nah, I'm the fag from last night asking for festival drugs. Will also be the fag tomorrow asking how to avoid fbi prob

Here's a invitation link to valhalla/silkkitie for OP or anybody else who needs it.
silkkitiehdg5mug.onion/rekisteroidy/6qUW

>I ain't clickin that shit nigga

I've got 60 dollars and I'm bored so I'm gonna go for this

Get me some too

Hey, if you dont want reasonably priced quality drugs I'm not gonna force you.

I open the invite link and get taken to the registration. Then when I try and make an account it says I need the link. wut do?

Scared to open
Anyone confirm?

I'm trying to buy acid and it looks very promising

>4 No.737680019 ▶
>I've got 60 dollars and I'm bored
Does user get discount if we use link?

OP here. What vendors have you guys used before? I was looking at alphabay ant it looks pretty solid

user gets 10% from your purchases whenever you buy stuff.

a piece of advice a buddy gave me was when you receive the package dont open it. write "return to sender" on the box in a sharpie and then leave it on a counter. wait 1 week and if no one comes knocking about that package open it up and enjoy. if they do since you ahve not opened it and your wrote that on the package you can say its not yours and you didnt open it so they cannot legally hit you with anything. just say you keep forgetting to take it to the post office.

SWIM bought some MDMA which came from a "flower shop" in Amsterdam on the 3rd package in a year from said shop the cops came knocking 2 days after delivery. saw package which they said was drugs and arrested the dude. was released the next day, lawyerd up went to court and was immediately thrown out since the package was not opened so there for it was not "technically" in their possession.

didn't buy anything for 6 months then bought from a different seller which package then came from Canada. never had another issue.

Also yes they did search the dudes house and found nothing, dude never sold any, just bought for personal use.