Who is his Hollywood equivalent?

Who is his Hollywood equivalent?

Dan "The Pedophile" Schneider

the key must belong to her chastity belt

Don't call me that

These guys knew.
However, one is dead, and the other seems to have................disappeared.

Now then, now then.

Don't doubt it for a goddamn second.

Question is:
What did Bella Thorne know, and when did she know it?

this dude. mfw it'll eventually come out and everbody will be shocked and all like "I had NO idea dan was like that!" he's litterally rubbing everybody's face in it and they refuse to see it!

Nobody beats Jimmy. There was just something uniquely perverse and monolithic about the British establishment in the 1970s and 80s that allowed him to get away with so much. He was completely beyond control or reproach. I have no doubt that this stuff still goes on today in both the US and Britain, but they have to be a lot more discreet about it.

This. Jimmy fucked everyone, child or adult, girl or boy, living or dead. One might say he makes Coke Can Dan look like a completely harmless and trustworthy fellow in comparison.

A goddamned assistant coach for some uni hand egg team managed to get away with it for decades. I wouldn't be surprised at all if there were several hollywood or washington elites that we just haven't heard about yet.

being a hebephile is completely natural, exploiting retards and fucking corpses of teenagers however is not.

dude took it so far, and gives the rest of us a bad name

Jimmy was an absolute alpha.

Literally fucked a dead child and stole her glass eyeball and paraded it around as a showpiece. God bless him

>degenerate pedophile! he gives the good type of pedophiles like me a bad name!
your average Sup Forums poster ladies and gentlemen

Explain this fucking a dead child meme

Because its really fucked up

he hung out at children's hospitals and morgues, fucked corpses.

kek

it's literally less fucked up than raping a living kid. the corpse doesn't care. the corpse won't be damaged for life.

>he hung out at children's hospitals and morgues, fucked corpses.
Any actual proof that he did that or is it speclation ?

a lot of it is still speculation, some of the women are well into their 40s and 50s and well-adjusted, while still claiming they have huge traumas.

Nothing concrete

>Savile was given unrestricted access to Stoke Mandeville Hospital, including the morgue,

>Another witness, a former therapist at the hospital, said he had been told Savile had been seen "trying to have sexual intercourse with dead bodies in the hospital mortuary"

>A former nurse told investigators how she was warned not to go down to the morgue if the "pink-haired man is there".

Meant for

hes dead

So is Saville

why would they bother telling a former nurse not to go down to the morgue? surely they were better off telling a current nurse

I get a Tam Patton vibe from him, he managed and molested the Bay City Rollers, probably the same grooming techniques only with young girls.

He will be dead before it even comes out, he's in his 50s and probably close to 400lbs, he won't suffer the consequences.