What's wrong with my dick?

What's wrong with my dick?
Recently got a pool, and when I got out today my dick and balls were hurting and I saw this. I have a suspicion it was the liner, but could it be the chlorine?

lol u gona die

Stop putting dick in jet. Problem solved

penile cramps

>its that time of the month

It kinda hurts pls help :(

it's most likely the liner, I've stopped swimming mostly because the liner on swimsuits is seriously uncomfortable and can cause some pain

yeah, herpes hurts.

welcome to a lifetime of pain

Looks like the pool's going to need to be closed

OP has the herps

Try free ballin. Nice peener btw

That's what I figured, it's easy to cut them out of a swim suit though.
I got a blowjob when I was 17 but I doubt that would give me herpes today

exclusve club

yeah, it can happen. the oral herps can become the cock herps and vice versa

Lol it's not herpes, it's moisture chaffing, op where looser swingsuit next time you will be fine.your turtle head is running against whatever you were wearing, causing sensativity and swollen pores. Kek at all the herpes comments though way to freak a guy out /b

Wh..the..

Apologies about spelling, heavily dosed on muscle relaxers.

I know it's not herpes lol. I've gained a few pounds and both my suits are a little tight. Thanks for the explanation though

>Wh..t

Anytime user. Only know because I used to work in production plant, and this would happen to my nipples if I sweat too much.

Thanks, now I'm afraid of getting a blowjob

not enough chlorine in the pool. if you went below levels, you got yourself that hot tub bug pseudomonas folliculitis.

pic related

Do you know of anything to reduce the swelling? I have to pee but I'm afraid it's gonna a irritate it

You have herpes

The human being attached to it, that's what's wrong with it.

dumb STD poster
are you projecting?

Best remedy you can that I found is diaper cream, if that's not an option then just wait a good 8hrs it'll go away. Pissing should only hurt the outside if the irritated pores are on the entrance of your eurethra, but it won't get worse as long as no fabrics are pressed against it, wear dry boxers you'll be fine by tomorrow.

Or any rash cream really. Something that eases epidermal pain will do the trick

Stop having sex with animals

If it were swimmers itch it would affect alot more than his soldiers helmet