Ye Old Rekt Threade

Ye Old Rekt Threade

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4419084/Football-fan-thrown-stands-concrete.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm so fucking tired of you blobs of fat and flesh. You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death.

I mean, I knew 4 chan was a disgusting place, but holy FUCK

Never coming back to this website AGAIN

K bye

Later nerd

It's funny seeing all those niggers get killed. They deserve it. Literally kill yourself.

It's not really making fun of the situation, it's more about dealing with it, and possibly dealing with it inappropriately.
You need to understand that most people don't know how to react to these images. So their reactions may be inappropriate or out of line. Not because they individuals are out of line, but because they cannot react appropriately.

Oh my dear, where to start with a pathetic fuck, like you

This is not your ecochamber that tumblr is, this is where you are confronted with the purest that mankind is without its restraints, you are confronted with reality, these videos show fucking reality, if you are like me, you are desesitized to this kind of shit due to prior happenings, but your comment just shows that you are some priviledged weak cunt who never had something bad to experience and lives on in his isolated dream world where never something bad happens

most people here don't even fucking value their life due to how others treat them, tell me a reason how you shouldn't shrug off death, if life does not treat you well
cunt

Christ this shitty bait makes you look worse than a nigger

did he die?

He made a full recovery I hear

my dog cun't stand such an faggot OP

thank goodness I was worried also I got some OC, my dog did this to me, fed ex guy surprised him, I also own his dad they get along ok but occasionally something like a random unexpected doorbell triggers them, i jumped in to save the old one

...and do the harlem shake

niggers

Requests rekt, posts gore
Shigydiggy

kek what a fgt

Did he die? Also clean up you buthole and get some new material in there

Holy kek

Sorry OP , tried to help but no samefaggin can help you stop being a fuckwit

what a tweest

I'm so fucking tired of you blobs of fat and flesh. You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death.

I mean, I knew 4 channel was a disgusting place, but holy FUCK

Never coming back to this website AGAIN

Damn that was fuckin brutal

I've been here all summer and this place is the worst. I agree.

Did he died?

He died in his sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post.

fuck u

what'd he do?
Looks like some of the same shirts hitting him also.

Thank god, FOAD, you fatass faggot

shit happens

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4419084/Football-fan-thrown-stands-concrete.html

Thats animal abuse
Not rekt.

>black lives splatter

Holy shit. I don't know the context but... Damn no one should go like that

the tail wagging

thanks user.
so my take from this is it's the easiest way to kill someone. Take them to a wetback soccer game, call them an opposing team spy and watch your own personal army murder at will.

story?

Faggot got stabbed.

Its always in shit hole countries that these things happen. I guess we have them to thank for all of these rekt threads.

hey dumbfuck, can you pls explain what occurred to that animal? Cause im pretty sure it got rekt..

Holy shit. Context?

Classic

I wonder how long into the future this guy's images will live on...

Check em

kek

Top kek, croc is smug as fuck.

We should start making creep/rekd-all-in-one threads.

Chinese cop stabs a randy out of anger

This is why fidget spinners suck

impressive

Holy shit! That guy is a badass!

Story?

i think i felt my heart break, poor fucking dog, out of all the shit i seen this is at the top of the list for the saddest

That's rough

lol

He had nice hair. Shame that he ded.

Did the dog make it?

I feel bad for the dog but have no remorse for the girls, in fact I hope they get violently gang raped and suffer horriblly, who lets their dog out to scare whomever is knocking?

i have a dog, when someone comes to the door i tell him to get back i dont just open it and let him charge at whomever is there, fuck these dumb whores, they deserve all the terrible thing in life , too fucking dumb for dog ownership

no, those dogs are degenerate so it's alright. German Shepard are Superior. theres a difference

I'll have to agree with you on this one.

I like bacon as much as the next guy, but that Seems like a lot of trouble.

shit just saw the end, jesus christ stay with your fucking dog as he is dying so he doesnt die alone, god dam i hope she gets violently gangraped and gets AIDS

Man, chinks do really work as hard as they can to find shitty excuses for their unnecessary practices.

haha this kicks ass. Not only the dog getting shot, but the woman suddenly thinking she is a victim and screaming at the man she tried to maul

>haram shake.gif