Diaper thread ->>

diaper thread ->>

it's been awhile

Love it! Who wants to share personal diaper stories?

I was diapered occasionally in high school if anyone's interested in hearing about it

cute!

yes please

Well, I had a bit of an overactive bladder during my senior year (due to stress from college applications), and after a few really embarrassing accidents, it was decided that diapers were the best solution until I got things under control again

did you like wearing them?

Did you get it back under control?

I found them to be really embarrassing. Especially when I wore them to school. I also wore them in road trips, which wasn't as bad. The worst was during sports though. I had to wear them under my baseball pants

Bump for more pictures
Diapers are truly superior fetish

Yeah for the most part. I'm 27 now and have wet myself twice since I was 18, and both times were pretty unavoidable circumstances

Rocking one right now, wife makes me.

That would look wierd in baseball pants. Also more chicks in diapers please, and also dirty ones too

Why does she make you?

Why, also nice

Yeah I felt like people could tell. It was because one of my worst accidents was during a baseball game (in right field)

Bedwetter since childhood, sometimes seizures. She thinks it's hot so, win win.

This kind of shit leaves my dick soft. I want proper adult diapers, not some oversized children ones or pull ups

Fucking awesome! Lucky you(minus bed wetting shit).

I've been diapered for the past month for bed wetting :/

I wear every night to bed. I've realized this is a coping mechanism for me. Otherwise I go to bed each night hating myself.

I'm with you. Skanky model, poorly photographed, and she's very likely a druggy if her face is any indication. Supermarket diapers because the shoot was so fucking low-rent. Yeah, boner killer.

Sunday mornings are reserved for coffee and a thick diaper :)

Hey I got what I wanted and she embraced it so yea, guess I'm lucky. She's into the AB side and I was always Just DL. Kind of meet in middle ground. We have fun. Sometimes she will require me to wear out for something. Like I wanted an Xbox one, she said only if you were 5 and wear shorts. Got my fucking Xbox but it was awkward.

>were
>wore

Correct, my mistake.

Eh fair enough. I got pc. Coz I'm a pc gamer. Anyway. MORE PICS OF GIRLS IN DIAPERS. I have tiny inventory on this subject...

I was a daddy for a diapered transgirl.

AMA, I guess

Awesome. Haha

How was it?

About 20% good, about 75% a living hell on Earth.

More

How was it a living hell on earth

More stinky babies! I'm sure these will fit right in with most of you here.

ABDL: She was AB, I was DL. When she was in little girl mode, completely nonsexual. Which sucked because diapers were a huge turn on for me. Frustrating as hell.
Trans: Hormones means radical mood swings. It makes them like a happy ball of puberty, menopause, pregnancy, and PMS. All rolled together.
Also, she drank herself stupid when I was at work. Wonderful to come home to.

Sounds like it was great to come home to. Not...

I just moved away into an apartment alone, so i can finally indulge in my AB side more. I'm going to unpack the diapers i had in hiding tomorrow and really relax

Yeah, take my advice, my friends... if you have an itch for a tranny, get a hooker, play safe or find a femmy little trap guy. The hormones and dysphoria are a nightmare.

Fair enough. If I ever get the itch for one.

bump?

badabump

Bump with recent pic of stash

Bump

I know an ABDL tranny. She's crazy af.

Yes, and oddly probably nothing to do with the ABDL part.

She's just way too aloof and unpredictable. Always getting high, starting needless drama and then bitching about it. Also, she can't keep a fucking job despite being an actually knowledgeable and talented IT expert.

Are you me?

so sad that MissPrincessKnickers deactivated her tumblr. this is one of my favs, love how light the fabric is

another one

*he's just way too aloof and unpredictable. Always getting high, starting needless drama and then bitching about it. Also, he can't keep a fucking job despite being an actually knowledgeable and talented IT expert.

this is my fantasy, to be in diapers and have to go to baseball practice

Lemme guess... constantly "stepping out for a smoke" and making calls.