WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Heathen_Army
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3527951/King-road-African-ruler-German-mechanic-fixes-cars-not-ruling-people-Skype.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WAS

WUZ

KINGZ

N

SHIIEEEEETTT

WE WUZ LITERALLY EVERYTHING GUD N SHIIET

EVIL WHITEY CAUGHT US IN NETS AND THREW US ON DEM FLOATING HOUSES

WHITEY PAYED OFF THE AFRICAN POH-LICE, THEY WERE NOT SOLD!

>History Channel

Why are Sup Forumstards so mad about blacks having a notable history at some point in time?'

Is this stupid shit some kind of spin off of 'muh holocaust didn't happen' meme?

God damn you faggots are pathetic as fuck, you claim that people should be proud of their roots and heritage and you automatically bash others for doing so.

Kill yourselves you racist pieces of shit, you're not worth anything

Why are they remaking Roots? Didn't the source material turn out to be largely a fabrication?

>trillions of years

>History channel

I thought they were the 24 hour Pawn Stars channel.

You do realize when trump gets elected your shit country will collapse even further when the factories close and are forced to relocate back to the us.

>you claim that people should be proud of their roots and heritage and you automatically bash others for doing so.

The problem is that Black Americans were NOT kangz and kweenz. They're trying to, as they say, culturally appropriate others.

If blacks were kings how come the Sphinx is a cat and not a monkey?

#checkmateblacklivesmatter

>Our existence originated trillions of years before slavery or America
Niggers admitting they are in fact less evolved than everyone else

Why do impotent trumpweenies try to spin any Mexican post into some rant about trump or how much they dislike Mexicans?

Did blacks not live in and control ancient Egypt?

mali empire
songhai empire
nubia
aksum
kanem-bornu
dongo
nsibidi
None of that is stolen from others.
btw Sup Forums is constantly telling black people they should kill themselves and should never be proud of themselves. It's amazing how white pride is really just bashing blacks

kek

Black people are tired of the slave movies.

>Did blacks not live in and control ancient Egypt?

Correct, they did not.

>A bunch of literally who "empires"

I can easily start a shanty town and call myself the Kang of Shantyville.

They were Aztecs n Olmecs n sheeit too, didn't you know Carlos? There was a brief Nubian Dynasty if that's what you're talking about, but even then they were not closely related to the West African tribes.

Most of those Kingdoms and Empires are not the origin of African Americans though.

Well besides being the exporters of.

While black skinned people did live in Egypt, they were not sub-Saharan which is what most niggers in the Americas descend from.

There was 1 black skinned dynasty in Egypt that lasted about 100 years.

They're the nations that sold the slaves to the Europeans and Arabs.

So is everyone else. Last 5 years or so have been nothing but slavesplotation oscar bait films. Worse than capeshit.

I'd like them to be tired of work.

We're talking about African-Americans. Whatever notable history/culture of old they claim now has not been passed down through legacy. It's unfounded and untraceable because of slavery. These people do not know which parts of Africa their ancestors originate from or much of anything so they claim their cultural ancestry is that of an entire continent. It's like saying that because I'm white I can claim that any other country that was once primarily white is a part of my culture. Stupid, right? If anything, African-Americans (nig-nog ooga boogas) should be embracing the culture they had created for themselves in America.

>we used to be pharaohs and shit

no, the blacks in america were captured slaves from other west african tribes.

the chances that a descendant of the brief nubian dynasty in egypt would somehow make it to west africa and then be captured is astronomical

so knowledgable senpai

They didn't "control" shit. They came in at the end of an empire that fucked itself. Then were even kicked out of there.

>Did blacks not live in and control ancient Egypt?
The nubians. They have one of them controlling the white house, his name is Barry Soetoro, a muslim pagan.

Pls dont mind this faggot, we hate niggers in here

Y' know I wouldn't even have a problem with this IF it weren't for the fact that if whites and white Americans tried this shit they get called fucking nazis

Look at that fucking WHITE MALE slaveowner in the background...

You can tell he's ready to whip slaves for spilling milk or breaking eggs or whatever

For 104 years yes there was a Black royal family. Still a predominantly Semitic population.

PS if you weren't royalty in classical era you were literal dogshit. unless you have provable relations with some sort of african royal line, then your ancestry consists of slaves and twig pickers

Kek

>egypt

Are you black or white?

Can we settle this once and for all.

Take a pic of yourself with timestamp

>astronomical

it is literally the same odds as some fat ameritard thinking he is the descendent of a viking

Even ancient sandniggers hated niggers.

no. you have a very small number of african royalty to be possibly descended from

being descended from a rapist pirate is more likely as anyone with scandi heritage has a chance of being descended from one of their fuckslaves

Neither, they're Semitic (origins of Arabs and Jews).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Heathen_Army

here's some reading material. one norse invasion consisted of about 1k soldiers which you could call 'vikings'. that alone gives some britbong a greater chance of having rapist pirate dna than some west african having the blood of a pharaoh

It's a Nation of Islam thing. It's Scientology with a Middle Eastern covering of shit.

No
40% of us have haplogroup e1b1b
Arabs and jews have haplogroup J‚ j1 and J2
We are like half nigger race
The rest 60% are Turks Arabs Jews Greeks and some Slavs

is history channel now going full we wuz kangz?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3527951/King-road-African-ruler-German-mechanic-fixes-cars-not-ruling-people-Skype.html

HE

This is the result of the majority of blacks being from the trashy parts of the South.

So disproportionately many are so fucking stupid it's actually sad.

BUILD

>uses "here" to refer to America
>then says they were "here" before the slave traders brought them over
???

Nice try Ahmed

Your reply does not make any sense.

But then again, you ARE a shitposter. Don't torture yourself with senseless internet provocation.

Even if that wasn't the case the statement is ridiculous. It's like me claiming that I was Kaisers 'n sheeeit when most likely I "descended" (as if it even matters after so many generations) from some peasant tilling the fields.

And not just that, they are also trying to claim the history of a whole continent for themselves, just because they all have a darker complexion. It's like saying all Europeans or all Asians are exactly the same, completely retarded.

It's also not like it does them any good. They will still be bottom dwellers with no motivation to fix their life because they'd rather fantasize about sitting on a throne in ancient Egypt and whipping some Jews.

Haplogroup e1b1b isn't exclusively black, it exists in about half of all Semitic populations from gene flow.

Unless you are willing to say Spain is Blacker than you and that Albania was colonized by Africans.