you fuck her?

Bumb for green text stories

H. D. C.

omg repost the butt pic I missed it

>posts face
>deletes butt pic for some reason

Add my cousins kik ickyvikki666

Any pics?

bump for sister stories and pics? anyone actually fuck their sister?

Here go pal

thank you Sup Forumsuddy

your good deed will not be forgotten :3

anyone gonna post fuckable family members?
bump

I occasionally get my cousin to send me nudes, but when I try to hook up with her, she chickens out and stops replying. Not sure how to seal the deal.

Last time I got close, said I wanted to fuck. She said "I don't use condoms" and asked me if I "really wanna risk cumming inside"

how did you get her to send nudes?

Define "fuckable"

Looking for anons in central Texas who are into making incest happen and want to get in on their sisters/cousins/daughters/moms/whatever. I start an affair with her, get her into being tied up and blondfolded, and talk her into threesome with a "friend".

Probably never going to find anyone serious in my area but hope I'm wrong. Leave an email if interested.

Pics and chat or it didnt happen

There is no risk if she takes a pill. Just creampie her

I really want to fuck my cousin, anyone have suggestions? My family is very religious so if I fuck up im dead

When we were younger we occasionally kissed or whatever, so one day I just kinda hit on her. She was upset at first but I could tell she was a bit into it. I guess I got her worked up and she sent me a pussy pic out of nowhere without me asking.

nice
do you talk dirty on the phone?

Prove it

I'm not sure if she does, I just told her I'd go raw and get her plan B.

Post it?

If she says she doesn't use condoms, she is on the pill. Unless she is retarded, you know, like your kids will be after you impregnate her.

I'm not really comfortable posting pics of her. Paranoid it will come back to me. Plus I could get a nude of any dumb bitch and tell you it's her.

Over text, sort of.

I mean, she did have a kid at like 18 soooo

mmm nice

Lots of cousins I'd love to bang, but I can't post pics of them. Could've easily lost my virginity to one, regret not doing it alot

stepsister

Let's tag team her. She don't even count as duty for you

Tf did my phone come up with duty for when I meant family?

Post your chats with her

Trips checked