youtube.com/watch?v=vFhrc32kF6E
youtube.com/watch?v=Iy7xDGi5lp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck yea

Fuck no

Yep

Fuck maybe

he's too old

it's a product of its time, feminist critics would flip their shit over something like that nowadays

that said, the second one was one of my fsvourite comedies as a kid

Fuck can you repeat the question?

No, I don't want to.

All of the Austin Powers movies are terrible. Anyone who thinks differently is blinded by nostalgia and probably hasn't watched any of them in years.

I imagine a fourth movie would probably feel a lot like Dumb & Dumber 2 and Zoolander 2, which means it would be so bad that it's actually capable of outshitting the first three movies.

Fuck possibly

Maybe. Probably.

I've rewatched all of them fairly recently and Goldmember is a whole lot better than I remembered. 2 has the best girl but it is definitely the weakest.

I'm not sure if the Austin Powers formula would still work as well today

After seeing Dumb and Dumber 2, Zoolander 2 and Anchorman 2, what makes you think Austin Powers 4 could possibly be good?

Yeah, you just know they would throw in a bunch of smart phone and social media jokes that don't fit

The movie could be about this.

Just like Zoolander marketing the entire movie on a Justin Bieber cameo.

What about a spinoff starring Dr. Evil?

great idea, because, let's admit it, everyone like him better than austin

AP4 when?

I'd rather see a prequel Netflix™ series. Anyone else with me?

Fucking no

Austin Powers 2 and 3 were funny though

How about hell yeah

As long as it was a soft reboot making fun of the fact it was a reboot

Have you gone back and watched this? I first saw it when I was 13. I watched it 10 years later and it was cringey and unfunny.

No I wouldn't watch it.

probably a couple of years ago

Kingsman vs Austin Powers

Go.

wasn't that the rumoured plot of a fourth one for years? that it would be dr evil central

No, Mike. Nobody wants to watch your shitty movies anymore.

Hell fucking yeah

>All of the Austin Powers movies are terrible
pleb

Id watch it.

Yeah baby.

If this was made now it would be about a spy from the 80's
>feels weird

I literally just watched it on tv last night. It's still funny to me. I enjoyed it so much Goldmember came on afterwards and I watched that too.

LMAO
youtu.be/nBoPm_ZJPDc?t=36s

I don't know, modern comedies are awful.

I'd absolutely watch one, but I'm doubtful as to whether I'd enjoy it

I'm not sure Scott could pull off being the main antagonist
Because let's face it, it would be him

kingsman is shit

only if Austin is played by a woman

No.
Should have stayed a one movie thing. Spy who Shagged me holds up as at least watchable. Goldmember was fucking horrible.
I'm out

holy shit he still got it

Second one was better than the first faget

AUDREY POWERS: INTERNATIONAL FEMINIST OF MYSTERY

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15 year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy – the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we’d make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really.

and the first one was less concerned about dumbing its age rating down to get bums on seats. When you start making them suitable for kids to come in the jokes lose their ability to play on how much of a pervert shag monster he is. Trying to get laid and sometimes failing is the appeal of Austin Powers

SEND IN THE CLOOONE

YEAH BABY YEAH

No

The jokes were tired by the third one, and the first two aren't that funny anymore

The second one is rated 15 in the UK and the first 12 so what the fuck are you actually talking about m8.

Never noticed how much Dr. Evil looks like Austin Powers

Are they related?

>people would complain so it can't exist
If I was someone else I would think you and everyone else saying this shit are hyper-feminists trying to undermine things and breed a defeatist attitude-- but I don't, it's probably bait, and if it's not, you deserve to be mad about Hollywood, you idiot.

Do we get a big bulged bondguy? Im in.

For old times sake yes

I'll pretty much see anything I know despite the fact it could be bad or good, gotta formulate my own opinion while keeping others in mind.

What if it was a touching comedy drama about Dr Evil's upbringing dealing with his father's outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark?

Yeah, because Myers fucked over Dana Carvey and decided to "Peter Sellers" it up.

Fuck what happened to him? Did a gypsy curse him?

only if it's got Garth in it

He peaked in Master of Disguise.

Goldmember has the best opening scene to any movie ever.

2/10 you almost got me

Name a better opening

the spy who shagged me
commando

Easy

Only if it had an all women cast

Austin Powers in a world of espionage thrillers, where he tries to keep up with the likes of Daniel Craig's James Bond and Jason Bourne.

A grim and serious world where his usual antics get him called old by today's youth and a perverted cishet rapist by today's feminist. A world where even the fembots come equipped with a big black footlong schlong.

I would like the first 40-50% of this post to happen.
>captcha: CALLE CALLE
I think the captcha wants it too.

They could whip something up based on that. Plenty of Tumblrinas out there to trigger.

I always lose it at the "placed in a burlap sack" bit.

Here's another great scene

youtube.com/watch?v=WgOIEGz7o_s

>Mike Myers had enough pull in Hollywood to get Cruise, Spielberg and Kevin Spacey for cameos
How wild were the fucking 00's, exactly?

Devito was playing mini me, that should tell you how awesome things were

>world where his usual antics get him called old by today's youth and a perverted cishet rapist by today's feminist
Didn't they kind of do that already with the first one?

>mfw

holy shit user.

holy fucking shit, what the fuck happened to him. was it just a more innocent time? where hollywood was just a slightly nicer place to be?

Wrong

TFW rewatching Alotta Fagina scene and you can clearly see her areola... mah diiiiiiccckkkk

Yeah, but feminazis were a bit more mild back then.

Yeah what else do I have to do?

>not posting it
youtube.com/watch?v=vFhrc32kF6E

Would a modern Austin Powers movie have modern figures and collectables based on it as a joke?

I would love to see a fourth.

Scotty vs Austin and Dr. Evil...

There is no coming back from the Love Guru.

Dr. Evil was by far the best part in Austin Powers.

Eh, already got this, should hold me over

youtube.com/watch?v=Iy7xDGi5lp4

He's good but I think his shtick would get old. Not that Austin's doesn't, but because we have Austin, Dr. Evil doesn't get quite as much time.