What's the difference between a spider building a spiderweb and a woman applying makeup?

What's the difference between a spider building a spiderweb and a woman applying makeup?

I agree. I never wear makeup because I don't want to lie to someone like that.

I probably won't walk into a woman and get her makeup all stuck in my mouth and have to go "Ptth bleh bleh" as I worry about where the spider might have ended up.

Oh wait I get it. You think girls are icky so flys get stuck on their faces.

Mostly the eyes. Spiders have 8 so it would take way too long to put on makeup

Or maybe it's because spiders have 8 legs, but like women only have 2 hands to apply makeup with so... wait. This is a hard riddle, is it supposed to be a joke? It's not a very funny joke.

>yes goyim say no to white women
>"What's that, white babies are the minority" psh pay no attention to that "conspiracy theory"

What's the difference between posting this shit 5 times a day and being a raging unquenchable gaped ass faggot?

Spider webs come out of their ass, not from a tube. Applying makeup rarely happens between tree branches... uh...

The applicator?

Make up isn't tested on animals anymore, but spider webs definitely are. Those spiders don't care about animal welfare

Shhhhh, it's okay bb, it's okay. Just convince yourself you're gay, and everything will be all right.

s-s-stupid women... *sniffle* so unfair, they're all pretty and won't talk to me... *sniffle* I-I'm not lonely. I'm independent! heh-heh... yeah!

I should take that pic and turn it into a bumper sticker and sell it to high school drop out tards

Tits or gtfo

A spider finishes its web in quicker time then when a women is putting on makeup, which can take hours...smh

Spiders generally eat their web, but makeup is not for consumption?

oh yeah.. and happy scrappy hero pup.

ITT: autisms try to be funny by answering perfectly literally

Women are useless, whereas spiders have a use for their webs.

/thread

Flies aren't dumb enough to tell spiders they'd look better with a web.

did you just /thread your own post? jesus christ you are the king of faggots

this picture is the literal fucking definition of sour grapes

>This

Nah, he's a real man, unlike all those other men throughout history with stables of bitches.