Who broke greece?

Who broke greece?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/03/greek-shipping-magnates-economy-ordinary-people-suffer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Greeks.

Came here to post this

but it was a right or left wing greek?

Syriza's utopic thoughts did it. We have that same type of cancer.

both desu senpai. right wing stole so much shit that people thought that lefties would make Greece great again. Mistake...

both

psst... The Turks above you said something about Cyprus being rightfully only Turkish land.

The stupid greasy fucks weren't paying taxes on Anything if I remember correctly

Goldman Sachs

Globalism did through shipping industry.
Maritime industry has always been big thing for Greek economy. Tons of goods get hauled through Greek but the country barely gets any benefits from it.

theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/03/greek-shipping-magnates-economy-ordinary-people-suffer

They were just Guns for hire user. It was the Greeks fault for wanting to spend more and more money. Goldman just helped them get it.

Yes, taxes not being paid caused the private sector to crash.

IMF

They are. But their "crisis" is something different. A normal greek fuck can take a trip to another country 3 times a year. Now they can do only 2. That's the crisis. 50cl beer in Turkey was 3 lira / 1.3 dollar. Now it is $10. But our president can wipe his ass with gold plated toilet papers, which is good for us. We are getting deep throated by our government without a counteraction but greek fucks always cry about their economy because they can't eat sausage in breakfast. A typical Turkish family can eat "meat" meal 2 times a month. The rest days are goes with spaghetti and ketchup. This is crysis.

>A typical Turkish family can eat "meat" meal 2 times a month. The rest days are goes with spaghetti and ketchup. This is crysis.
Oh fuck, I didn't realize the economy was so shitty in Turkey. What happened?

True, but I think it is pretty unethical because Goldman Sachs lent the Greeks money which they would never be able to pay back, and Goldman Sachs knew that.

I didn't think Goldman Sachs did much of the lending. It was my understanding Goldman Sachs helped greece out by essentially doing "Financial Statements" of Greece that made other investors look at Greece in a more favorable light.

Honestly I thought a lot of the lending was from European banks, like Deutsche Bank.

AKP happened. Money laundry on other countries, malpractice, they've imprisoned all dissident officials and put their idiot brothers and friends in charge. They've closed most of the factories and raised tax rates.

Minimum wage of a simple worker is 400 dollars. A bagel and a tea costs 0.6 dollars. So you can eat that 666 times. But you are going to starve to death by that because you need to eat that 999 times to survive 30 days. So you need 600 dollars to not starve to death. I'm not even talking about a shelter, electricity, water or phone. I don't even want to talk about credit card debts.

Germany. They gave Greece shitty deals under an shitty economic system. Germany knew that it would fuck over the ignorant Greeks, yet they did it anyway.

>Der Ewige Kraut

Marx.

a shitty*

>tfw he is right
it doesnt matter anymore.

Alexander the Great.

actually both right-left wing democrats were milking greece so doesn't matter. Syriza though they could blackmail europe.... Fuck our goverment

Plz stop sayin' shit you don't know.

>1st we were. The "rich' and the goverment people didn't.

>2nd or public system was glocked with a lot of people that did nothing rather than getting paid which later was "fixed" but it was to late

>3rd you amerifats dont even know why you pay taxes

The Greeks themself. Greece was fucked up way befor entering the EU.

They entered the EU by "cheating", their debts were too high, so they looked for help and a female Goldman&Sachs economist appeared. She redistributed their debts in such a way that they didn't have to show them to the EU. I'm not sure but a bit of examination by the EU they could have found this "fraud"( not actually a fraud because it all happened a a legal basis), but they turned a blind eye to those problems.