Believe it or not, sometimes a woman just wants to look hot and sexy, but is only interested in looking slutty...

Believe it or not, sometimes a woman just wants to look hot and sexy, but is only interested in looking slutty, not actually attracting a partner.

Learn to tell the difference you fucking haters.

Make me a sandwich and stfu

That's totally cool. I'm married so I like to look. Good to know we're on the same page, it's awkward when women think I'm like trying to hit on them but really I just want to leer at you.

I dont care

I don't need to be her partner if she still let's me tongue punch her fartbox

It's "tongue-punch." Remember to hyphenate.

Believe it or not, sometimes a man just wants to look strong and rich, but is only interested in looking that way, not actually tending to every random ass mental psychosis a woman has to make herself feel attractive.

Learn to tell the difference you fucking haters.

Some times guys just want a fuck and not a gold digger or a relationship. Learn the difference cunt's

>only interested in looking slutty

I never assumed it was an invitation.

An invitation to what, a party? Aww user is throwing a party!

Never hurts to ask. :D

Dress like a whore, get treated like a whore.

Bitch, if come near me dressed like this and you start flirting, then you are getting the dick whether you like it or not.

Fuck yeah bud, throw a hot one right in her stink-ditch.

How do you ever phrase such a question?

"Umm, hi.* *smirk* "I, uh. Your butt. Like, wow. Can we, uh..." *giggle* "Can we, like, do something? You know, about, my. uhmm..." *blush* "My penis? I'm hard, you see, and you made me this way. I think you should do something about it. *happy dance*

That sounds like the ticket to a woman's heart.

Presumptive cunts. I only want to think about reaming your asshole. I don't really want to deal with the hassle of realizing it...

Keep going...I'm about to cum

Sure... if you're a lil bitch.

this fucking edgelord

sometimes a man just want to get his dick sucked and not interested in what a woman wants.

when you learn women are nothing more than a hole to blow a mess into. nothing more than walking abortion buckets you'll be better off. women are objects and nothing more