GET IN HERE BROS, WE ACTUALLY WON

ALL THE FAKE COUCH COACHES SAYING IT WAS THE RIGHT CALL BTFO

PACKERS BTFO

COWBOYS HATERS BTFO

PACKERS ARE AN ILLEGITIMATE TEAM

COWBOYS WIN

THE GOOD GUYS WIN

Other urls found in this thread:

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/01/19/nfl-says-cowboys-unsportsmanlike-conduct-penalty-was-properly-called/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP
*adjusts sombrero*
YOU TELLIN ME
*eats taco*
DAT DEM BOYS
*crosses border*
ACTUALLY WON
*dabs*

If all penalties in that game were appropriately called, Green Bay would've won by much much more.

Hol up

Hol up

Hol up

We still dem' boyz

Fuck yeah does that mean we get to play the Failcons this sunday?

I guess that call made zeke and dak suck that game too huh?

Yep.

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/01/19/nfl-says-cowboys-unsportsmanlike-conduct-penalty-was-properly-called/

Zeke had 125 yards rushing stupid

DAMAGE CONTROL

Underrated post.

Damn, so the score changes?

Oye oye oye oye
*sucks teeth*
Jour tellin me
*AYIYIYIYIYIIIII*
Dat dem vatos
*dances around hat*
Actually won?
*Dies from diarrhea*

Wow what a suprise.

Bill Belicheck was right. The NFL desperately needs expanded replays and Coaches being able to challenge referee calls.

>cowboys are still cucked

Fuck yeah!
Review every play for illegal activity, every call, every spot, every everything to ensure zero mistakes are made! Games can be like trials, lasting months, with expert witnesses giving evidence and both sides of each call before play continues. Maybe they could have multiple games in progress at the same time, court sessions overlapping, and try to schedule the last play of all games to occur before the end of the year.

Perfection is important. Natural human mistakes must be completely removed from the game! Entertainment and watchability must be subservient to perfect calls!

Kill yourself tiki

lololol

This

Soccer supporters are where NFL fans were 20 years ago. They want video review of everything, without realizing the consequences.

I think the NFL needs what NHL has: a situation room
group of referees / league officials watching the game from offsite, who have final say in questionable calls

fine I'll just sit here in silence with my great answer

good idea user now go get it done

the only way shit gets done nowadays? I'll complain on until someone from buzzfeed writes an article about it

brb

well i guess we'll see dem boys in the nfcc
what?
oh we wont?

really makes you ponder

you will next year

capped for posterity