So I stole a pair of my sister's panties and ended up cumming in them, so I hid them at the bottom of her hamper...

So I stole a pair of my sister's panties and ended up cumming in them, so I hid them at the bottom of her hamper. Two days later I look for them but they are missing. Should I be concerned? The cum was definitely visible and the panties were the only thing missing from her laundry. (pic related)

post more pics of the underwear and a pic of sis. How old?

Don't judge, I've seen way worse in this site.

11 ;)

She didn't notice, don't worry.

She is 21.

Ok, we need pics, no need for face.

Also, how long ago did u cum on them? And how soon after did the underwear dissappear?

She'll probably think she misplaced it or lost it somewhere. Just keep it put of her sight and you'll be fine.

Nice reading skills

Damn OP. Get that younnng puss

Post more undies please

Nice, how about different ones, or a pic from her drawer. What do they smell like? How often do you cum to her panties?

I want to wrap my mouth over that satin and suck your cum right through it

you probably need to confess tbh

Holy shit, how the fuck- I replied to the wrong thread. I had several tabs open for different threads and my mind must have been so screwy at the moment that I typed a reply that was directed to another thread on a completely different thread. Fuck me. This is my brain when I don't sleep for around three days.

This is her.

Thanks user. I would also smell her underwear and cum on them, if it makes u feel better...

What do they smell like? Did you suck on the salty stuff? Could you also smell her ass?

Come clean and beg for forgiveness and then tell her you'll buy her a new pair to make it up to her. Then at the store look at them and say how cute x pair is, but put it down abashed.

Amazing, yes, and yes.

>Catalog
Hgnnnn... I haven't done that in a while. Last time I checked on my friend's cat I found some dirty underwear and they were delicious. I also tasted her old cum from her dildo.

Thanks for drawer. Show us some of the underwear there with stains

Ignore the situation man you'll be fine. I never cam in my sis's panties but I'd jack off with them on every once in a while. Do you have an ass shot of your sis? And do you have anymore pics of yourself in her panties?

There

Thanks for the new undies user. Does she have a boyfriend? Have you tried to get the underwear she wears when she's been messing with him?

Does she have any toys in her bedroom?

How long have you been doing this?

She does, and I haven't. I have been doing it for a while.. I wish I could find her toys.

I wish user. :(

No night stand? They usually keep them there, next to the bed. Or under the bed/mattress.

Back to your missing underwear problem... Has she been weird since they went missing?

She's been out of town since I noticed they were gone. I checked the nightstand too..

Shes 11? She doesnt have a dildo. Shed be using an old brush or something that vibrates. If shes even doing it at all.

The whole scenario is kind if weird

Then there's a chance she hunted for them specifically for the trip, washed them real quick and took them. Chicks are weird about their underwear. Those may be her favorites or sit well with whatever the fuck she wanted to wear on the trip.

Post more of your sister's shit user. Are you older or younger than her?

She's 21

Trips for this retard.

Hey.

Dubs for this ole tater