Any of anons here really hate the fact their gf had sex with other guys before you...

Any of anons here really hate the fact their gf had sex with other guys before you ? It really fucking bothers me and sometimes I want to break up because of it drives me nuts don't know if it my user mind or if it's natural i can't think of marriage with a girl who got fucked by someone else it's like getting a half eaten candy from some fucking homeless guy

Bump

Even if she is a virgin at least one other guy has smelled her used panties.

That's different I wouldn't mind someone seeing her naked or having an user smelling her panties but her being a cum bag it's just annoying that she had someone else's cock inside her and god know what it's disgusting and like especially if she was blacked that's even worse

Serious thread guys come on opinions and stories let's go

In the same situation
Bump

So is she the only one you have ever slept with or are you just a hypocrite?

That's because you are a young kid, and have a dogs understanding of sexuality, where it's about domination and control. And since you have no control over your life, with parents and a school and probably a job dictating most of your every move, the thought that the thing you're with is an actual person and not a polished trophy shining as a reflection of your actually worthless self-worth, means that if that thing you put your dick in ever fucked another dude, then you are on the same level as another dude, and possibly a lower level since you're getting sloppy seconds and weren't her first pick. So you'll resent her and it'll ruin your pointless infatuation with her and it'll end in yelling about how retarded you are, and you'll get bitter, and refuse to grow the fuck up, and waste your twenties and half your thirties with a typical high school kids concept of sex, until you go about ten yeas as an adult with no one wanting to talk to you who isn't drunk, and then you'll realize that the only people who might ever fuck you are too old to have kids, and too saggy to be trophies, and then you start to get an idea of what sex actually is, and what its real value is, and how if you'd have pulled your empty teenage head out of your ass and not made sex all about you getting your rocks off and some whore worshipping the totally awesome, special, and unique gift to the world that is your cock, you'd have two solid decades of great memories of great and crazy fucking sex you can only dream about now as you age horribly and return into earth, and that was how you spent your only shot a life.

TL;DR, she might have been with someone before, but she's chosen to be with you now, retard. If you don't appreciate that more than anything, she won't be for long.

Pro-tip: Almost everyone goes through this, it's the default progression in abrahamic cultural value system that's been beaten into you since birth. Nothing you can do but go through it.

The OP is legit but this thread is trash

No personally I have fucked more ppl than she did it's driving me crazy deep inside my mind

OP is legit retarded.
and so are you.

Yea then you're a fucking pyscho with mental problems. Back to the desert Muhammad, where we can use you for target practice.

Thanks op interesting read. Agree with some of it however it's got nothing to do with my self esteem it's more to do with the fact that someone had her before me and I don't want to live with someone where one day some guy may come up to me and say he fucked me wife before or something and also what irritates me the most is the fact that it's really fucking disgusting it's like wearing someone's used rubber full of fucking cum

Share more

Well cuckadoodledtoo good morning to you too.

Legit underage faggot detected

>have a gf
>she's the perfect wifu
>tells you she had over 9000 one night stands with bbcs

Tell me I'm wrong tell me it wouldn't bother you and I won't believe you

That op has a cuck mentality

So you're saying you'd be cool if that was your partner before she's been with you and you'd meet them two bulls after she told you about that night, at her friend party for example ?

Forgot the pic
Pic rel

Well, the way I see it, as long as she's still clean and tight enough it doesnt matter what she did because she's with me now.

Thanks Marcus

nah... that's mostly a problem for guys with small dicks cause they feel insecure and jealous.

vaginas shed their walls and tighten back up from almost anything within a month. its not the same pussy, just attached to the same bitch :/ hope this info helps you sleep a little better like it did me op

bad b8 is bad

My girlfriend and i were friends before we got involved, which means that i knew her when she was dating this other guy (ended 2 months before we hooked up). The only thing keeping me sane, was the fact that she told me back then, that he was just "okay". I pulled myself into this Black hole, where i was only able to think about her with another dude.
Anyway. I ended up telling her exactly What i was thinking, and she almost laughed at the fact, that i would even think that anyone could mean anything to her anymore. There was and is only me. Now 10 years in, together since we were 16.
Besides that, we have always just talked about sex, and what turns us on. And believe me, you will know the exact moment that you blow her away like no one has done before.
If talking with her doesn't work. Then go see a shrink you selfish retard.

I understand what you're saying but its something all men have to face at sometime. Here's a tip a woman will never tell you the truth about her sexual past. All you can do is look in the right places for non whore women. Its not hard to tell if a woman is innocent. Its also just as easy to tell if a woman is a whore.

she lied to you man :/ and to be honest sex is usually the same with girls if the guy hits a few select parts then you cant even tell who it is and it doesn't really matter who it is at that point. i bet you i could fuck your wife and get her to cum the way you describe it as if you were someone special.

>I don't want to live with someone where one day some guy may come up to me and say he fucked me wife before or something

that it literally never going to happen. you worry about weird shit. One day when you grow up you'll start worrying about actual problems.

this information is quite helpful and very true

Haven't read the thread yet, but in short most modern day degenerate men don't care if they've have been used.

They just wanna fuck them and get laid. They are also taught Feminist values in movies and tv shows which tells them that only a misogynistic loser would care.

The ones who use woman as fuck holes think that woman having loads of experience is a good thing because they can fuck them real good like an old school town whore would.

>tfw you'll never live in the glorious days of old when only degenerates and heathens contracted diseases
>tfw you'll never have a virgin girl in her prime (20-25)
>tfw you'll never grow old with that girl and raise a family knowing they have a bright future ahead of them
>tfw this life is so fucking shit that shitty shitheads manage to flourish while anyone with any sort of decency is instantly labeled a loser
srsly, why am i even still on this gay fucking earth.

>decent

I feel sorry for you man. Seems As if you lost hope in the opposite sex.
We were best friends before we got together, and just like you are honest with your "bro's", we were honest with each other. Actually neither of us had any urge to hook up back then.
But i can hear that you haven't found real love. Feelings and the physical aspect of sex is connected in pleasure you know ;)

She having sex with other guys before me doesn't bother me. What kills me is my exes having sex with other guys after me.

>>tfw you'll never have a virgin girl in her prime (20-25)
>(20-25)
wtf bro?
You're way off.

Even in G-rated Disney fairy tales young girl in her prime is portrayed between the ages of 14 to 24.

There are no Disney Princess over the age of 24 for a reason. Woman who are older than are 25 are typically Evil Queens/witchs/old hags.

>we've gone from this to this
no, actually "we" haven't. women have. we just watch them and judge them. they just continue not giving a fuck about our judgement, because at the end of the day we will still grovel for pussy before they grovel for dick.

The amount of perfectly fine relationships where girls literally worshipped me that went tits up cuz of this is insane I just couldn't handle the thoughts now I'm scared it will happen again and I'll feel the shit feeling of having to let go of someone because I'm fucked up the emptiness when the person you relate with just has to be pushed away and deleted from your life.

give some
Pro tips on how to evaluate if she's a whore or not

Also anons saying that it has anything to do with self esteem small dick etc. and other bullshit, it totally doesn't for me the idea of love is sharing a life with a person not only on a intimate level but also on spiritual and mental where you both fit together perfectly like a Swiss watch and belong only to one each other and share the only and only short life on planet earth we have try making that watch with a used part and you'll see it'll break more often than a one with brand new parts.

Wise response

Whore List
>Has tattoos
>Abnormal Piercing
>Abnormal Hair dye
>Comes from a single parent home
>Drug / Alcohol abuser
>Smokes Cigarettes
>Over/Under weight
>Social media addict
>Puts out too fast "duh"
>Is good in bed
>Listens to Rap
>Has an ex that isn't white

i fucking hate teenagers
and the girls really don't peak in attractiveness until early to mid twenties.
but eh, that's just my opinion i suppose.

point is still there though. society has fallen so hard that curable STDs are not only epidemics but able to adapt to survive anti biotics.
this is literally the very worst fucking generation to have ever fucking existed.

Whore List
>Has tattoos
Wants one
>Abnormal Piercing
Belly ?
>Abnormal Hair dye
Dark red ?
Parents divorced, raised up with a step father - kinda fucked up guy short tempered tendencies to get violent and sometimes beats the wife
>Drug / Alcohol abuser
Never done drugs drinks I guess occasionally?
>Smokes Cigarettes
A lot
>Over/Under weight
Chubby ( genetic tendency) pic rel
>Social media addict
Doesn't post that much pics of herself however constantly checks insta etc
>Puts out too fast "duh"
Wanted to fuck the first time we got drunk after knowing each other for like 2 weeks ( barely spoken before that happened)
>Is good in bed
Don't know about that yet too short in the relationship- might be shy
>Listens to Rap
Not to my knowledge
Check

Your thoughts anons ?

>>Puts out too fast "duh"
>Wanted to fuck the first time we got drunk after knowing each other for like 2 weeks ( barely spoken before that happened)
>>Is good in bed
>Don't know about that yet too short in the relationship- might be shy
lol nigger what?

You do realise some bitches don't go full whore style on you straight away if the plan to stay for longer right ? So that you don't accidentally add the facts up and realise she a hoe ?

>cAndy

nigger she's literally branded herself as a whore already
fact that you don't realize this, or that she feels like she doesn't have to impress you in the sack..
my fuck how i pity you.

Okay now Im gonna have a real shitty day because she's actually perfect for me I've never been with a girl that's got such a great personality and we just get on so well so if you're saying she's a whore I guess I should end it but let's not forget that chan=forumaboutshit by anons

Not a keeper. If you just want to fuck that's fine just don't knock her up or marry her

Nope
I've been with 2 virgins, and 1 experianced person(I just turned 19, all of those were with long term relationships) and can easily say virgins suck. Both of them. First time I was with someone who wasn't a virgin(My current relationship) it blew my mind how much better things were. Seriously, It used to take an hour to an hour and a half to cum, even from oral which does it fastest for me. was with someone who knew how to get shit done came in 20 minutes. It was insane, plus a whole new level of stimulation.

Fuck being with virgins. Get yourself a whore.

hey man some people like whores, i say whatever floats your boat bud, just don't try and turn a hoe into a housewife is all i'm sayin.
i mean you could try.. but does it ever end anywhere other than very very badly?

How do you know ? She doesn't speak to other guys tho I'm sure of it she's with me literally most of the days all day and well I check her phone when she sleeps doesn't know I know her password and no technically no evidence of cheating but if she doesn't cheat she's not a whore right ?

Thanks OP you seem like a really nice guy but it really breaks my heart acknowledging this cuz I've never been so happy before

i'm not that faggot, don't you fucking confuse him with me you megacuck bitch.

now that's out of the way, i'd like to re iterate;
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

this is not the place to accept any form of advice.

Kek

All women are retarded whores and they are to be used at your disposal. Romantic love does not exist.

>Whore List
>Has tattoos
Yes, many
>Abnormal Piercing
Eyebrow and upper cheekbone (anti-eyebrow)
>Abnormal Hair dye
Nope
Not during her childhood but currently they're divorced
>Drug / Alcohol abuser
Used to smoke weed and drink, now is completely clean
>Smokes Cigarettes
Yes
>Over/Under weight
A little below average
>Social media addict
Nope
>Puts out too fast "duh"
I don't think so. She had her experimental sexual phase early and had sex with randos a few times during a short period, but after she grew up she stopped that.
>>Is good in bed
Yes, definitely.
>Listens to Rap
A little, mostly edm/house
Nope

How'd my girl do Sup Forums?

MUH REDPILL

Shut the fuck up, permavirgin. One day you'll grow up.

My girlfriend was a virgin before we started dating and yeah, this pretty much. I honestly would rather she had been with someone before me if it meant she knew how to suck dick.

>She had her experimental sexual phase early and had sex with randos a few times during a short period, but after she grew up she stopped that.
>>>Is good in bed
>Yes
Nope
there's a lie somewhere here...

Pretty much this. You're like a toddler who doesn't let anyone else touch -- let alone play -- with his toys. MUH TOYS U CON'T PLAY WAAHHHH

You see women the same way. Stop being that kid that everyone fucking hated in kindergarten and grow the fuck up.

lol don't ruin something good because of some stereotypes formed by lonely dudes. If you like her, be with her and see where it goes!

you're fuckign stupid
and the dude you're replying to is the biggest dumbass in this thread.
even dumber than the faggot who posted his fat whore of a gf ITT

people carry diseases.
people transmit these diseases to other people
a lot of these diseases are life long.

so caring about who your sexual partners have fucked in the past, is a very fundamental and important factor that anyone who isn't a brainwashed millenial is capable of grasping.

hence why even in the western world, since the dawn of civilization, people have opted for life long monogamous relationships.

yet only recently after relentless psy op attacks against the west, has the past couple generations of retarded disease ridden cucks started forcing their rampant faggotry and disgusting mind fucking body destroying degenerate actions as being normal.

tl;dr you're dumber than people who were alive ten thousand fucking years ago were. congratulations, somehow in the age of information, there's literally never been this many stupid fucking people on earth at one time.

from my personal experience, girls that have had alot of sexual partners are definitely effected by it. Theres no denying it. More often than not, theyre unable to settle down, so yes you are right to worry if its someone you want to be serious with. They also tend to do alot of comparing whether or not they admit it or it immediately effects anything. The worst are the women that have had so many partners that they start laying down ground rules and refuse to do certain things because they had a bad experience with an ex. Thats the absolute worst. Its not fair to us. Or the ones that keep sharing stories about all the adventures they had with their exes that you cant possibly compete with.

This is why people that settle down with girls that have had few partners are the happiest. I know a girl thats only had 3 sexual partners and shes in an extremely happy long term relationship. Meanwhile EVERY SINGLE girl i know thats had 30++++++++++ partners constantly posts shit on social media about how fucked up relationships are, how they fuck up relationships, how fucked life is, etc etc. Like i said, theres a CLEAR difference

>posts shit on social media
you read womans shitposts?
LOL