Why do you still listen to music by whites?

Why do you still listen to music by whites?

becuase muh white superiority complex

before this thread gets invaded by pol and triggered mu fags; literally all races on earth helped benefit music in some unique way. i had no idea the japanese had a noise movement, i just associated them with silly sounding synth pop

whites = black africans

this is the best jazz album. fucking fight me.

that's exactly what i'm saying. this is the best shit i've ever heard and it was made by 5 blacks. name me 5 white jazz artists half this good, i'll wait

because they have made some pretty great music tbdesu. nearly every race has... except australians

>... except australians
heard you were talkin shit

his band carries him entirely and his songwriting isn't as great as you'd like to say it is

God mode: name 5 white jazz musicians

is really necessary to trigger people? you have nothing better to do with your life?

Vince Guaraldi, Benny Goodman, Glenn Miller, Artie Shaw, Frank Sinatra

>Frank Sinatra
>Expecting to be taken seriously

Pick Uno

macklemore
eminem
mark wahlberg
lil wyte
3rd bass

Gene Krupa

Whites make amazing music that's why and so do all other races. Get over yourself faggot.

>Except Australians

I'm not a huge Nick Cave fan but his songwriting is really good

Wrong. King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard, Pond, Tame Impala. Maybe not amazing but good

Extremely underrated.

>king lizard

This

pond is trash

joe pass, pat metheny, alan holdsworth, john scofield, chet baker

also everyone on that list was better than Herbie and white you retard

Because Classical

Um maybe because non white music is trash

this opinion is objectively wrong, for as much dumb shit niggers do charlie parker, and coltrane are still absolute gods.

does anybody even like tracks 3 and 4

Of course. I was just listening James White today

As plebian as it sounds whites started the heavy metal movement when they got tired of older rock n roll. White people were better rock and Opera musicians.