Are Italians white?

Are Italians white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah nigga

They were, once.

But then they literally got raped by muslims. The inquisition was too late.

No. Gipsy neighbours, the whole lot.

We are white, just a bit tanned, praise the good weather.

>blue eyed tuscans
>not white

I don't think they are.

All Europeans are white.

Some are.

My test for whiteness is if they "look" white. We all know what a white person looks like.

If you see some brown, Arab-looking fucker then I don't give a shit if he is Italian or not, he's not white. If he doesn't look white then he's NOT white.

If the person has light skin and looks white and happens to be Italian then that person is white.

You tell me

This is 2016 Italian

White = Any people of European origins.

hitler considered them to be just as great as the Aryans. that's why he teamed with mussolini.

I don't know, I'm from the north so I think I'm white, I don't steal, my family has got a very nice amount of properties and money and I've got a master degree. On the other side I'm very hung and I tan pretty easily.

Nope theyre basically north african arab/turk mix

The ones who agree, that Savonarola did nothing wrong are white at least to some degree.

Also I rely on the opinion of my Srbian бrother.

ITT

>Arab/Turk rapebabbies
>Hurr southern Italy is basically Somalia
>Only the north is white because they got cucked by the Lombards

Fact, go to southern Italy and you'll see PLENTY of blonde, light skinned and blue eyed people. Lombards and the Normans got there as well. Sure, there's the occasional arab looking fuck whose surname is Solimano and comes from a town with two towers with the suspicious names of Rabatà and Saracina. The problem lies in CULTURE, not always fucking genetics and fake tiers of somewhat superior/inferior shades of caucasians.
Unless we are talking about negroes and abos, there's no hope with them and they are clinically retarded.

Last time I checked your country was made of rubble

Italians are the master race.

Greasy fucking wops

They are more israelite than Jews living in Isreal.

Mediterranean Master Race (excluding Africa, Turkey, and Iberia thank-you very much).

Depends. Big difference between North and South.

They use to be white when they were the romans but then they fell for the diversity jew meme and became Italians

Meds are the founders of Western Civilization and therefore the best

You are literally implying white people were civilized by non-whites if you think Italians aren't white, because they differ very little genetically from the ancient romans.

Iberia stronk

They are part of the caucasian race and have slightly tanned white skin or "olive skin".

regardless...they are one of us and happy to have them aboard as equals

the italians contributed to humanity and the empire and then america would not exist without their groundwork

Syrians are whiter than italians

no they're latinos

Leave it to Sup Forums to bring up the size of their dicklet when talking about race.

Yeah, educate us skin colour, tanned dude

They're also whiter than you.

lol spaghetti niggers are not white, so many newfags in this thread.

>Italian workers get 7 weeks paid holiday per year
>When Italians get married, they get 15 days paid honeymoon leave
>Italian women get 5 months paid maternity leave
>Italians get a 13th month salary. Meaning, they get an extra month's worth of pay. Some places have 14 month salary, 2 free months.

Must be nice to work in Italy.

They live life, while you are a slave to the jewland.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

6 minutes in

they used to be white
and then they were invaded and turned to eggplants

Is this bizzaro world?

Hell no, they are niggers.

Compare and contrast.

Did you watch the new michael moore's movie?

No and Greeks are Niggers, too.

noice

No. Please ignore us and leave us alone, thank you

Americans are niggers and slavs are subhuman.

All I see in that picture is Niggers. If you are not blonde hair, blue eyes, white skinned, and have the facial features of a monkey, you are a nigger.

fucking savage, brother

taking into consideration the opinion of these subhumans is literally retarded

That is so italian, hah
Luv u italibros