Thoughts on this guys music? I like his meme music it reminds me of WEEN but his serious music is cringe

Thoughts on this guys music? I like his meme music it reminds me of WEEN but his serious music is cringe

He's a talentless person overall.

who the fuck is it stupid?

He browses Sup Forums, so he has that going for him.

proof that he browses Sup Forums? If thats true he has shit taste in boards.

Talentless pleb

>reminds me of ween

Sup Forums is literally the worst board on Sup Forums and everybody who browses it is mentally handicapped

Well ween sucks, so I think it's a fair comparison to make

>proof that he browses Sup Forums?

Nickelodeon Girls is based on Sup Forums meming. he might have inherited it second-hand but I doubt it.

it was a meme in the twitter/youtube normie-sphere before he made the song.

>ween sucks
weens fucking fantastic listen to the mollusk pleb

>haha it's supposed to be bad on purpose but i am also trying if you actually like it ;)

It was basically Sup Forums users who brought it with other Sup Forums memes like baneposting.

Yes, I'll admit a LOT of people browse Sup Forums and then go hang on twitter or reddit or whatever.

I still am of the view that Sup Forums is an attractor that a LOT of people browse secretly, including many famous people (we've seen proof of this over time).

Sup Forums has a certain appeal. part of it is simply that shows and movies are still kind of a locus of collective self-inspection and the quickness and anonymity of Sup Forums for that brings a lot of people there.

I dont know where people get this notion that famous people go on Sup Forums. Nobody gives a shit about this stupid website.

Is it you, sebadohfag?

There is at least a 30% chance that Taylor Swift shitposted on Sup Forums at some point, possibly on Sup Forums.

Why did you just describe Andrew Jackson Jihad in a Filthy Frank thread?

I thought Chloe Burbank was pretty good myself. I eat a lot of ass though so I may be biased.

People REALLY hate YouTube, don't they?

who the fuk izit?

Chloe Burbank isnt out yet. Its an album he is working on and he has only released 2 singles for it (thom, and you suck charlie). the singles came out in january 2016 though so i get why people think that is the entire project, but he is constantly reassuring every few months that the album is still in the works.

people hate when others break global rule 2 :^)

Wtf is this avatar image you've got here?

Also his serious music is better than his meme music, mainly 'cause his meme music isn't funny