I do

Don't do it

nice pasta this pic is posted everyday on Sup Forums

I find u cute.

>inb4 yes, gayanon

Second day in a row with the same picture
2/10 for effort

Don't do it, bud.

> "Romans, hol up! user is on Sup Forums crying about being lonely and i have to cheer him up. Continue tomorrow same time?"
> Myyes excellet, Cheri'o then mates!

It's not worth it man. I've almost killed myself twice and every time I thought about all of the things that I could easily make better tin my life. I did those things and although I still get hit with pretty bad depression now and again I push through, look around me, and realize that I am better off here on earth

> "Let it be known - a world with no girlfriend is not worth living in. That is why i bore my cross"

You post this thread everyday you cunt

Stale pasta.

its ridicilous user. i mean its silly, bizarre, strange and absurd. the whole thing... if you are crying about anything in life you are a fool, figure it out

the real question is: who gonna feed the cat?

how did you know i have a cat

Because you're pathetic, of course you have a cap.

>Cat
Aww shit, maybe I should kill myself too.

Try second year posting on and off his ugly fucking faggot face. OP is such a faggot he is one of the most pathetic on b/.

I don't even wanna watch, i don't want anything to do with you. Please off yourself and stfu forever you waste of a human being.

Jeez, is there anything anytime can say that'll convince this dude to not be so depressed?

Please DON'T, promise me that tonight you will go to bed and sleep, nd in hte morning check in at a hosptial requesting to see a psychologists. TRUST ME their miracle workers them can HELP YOU, you just HAVE TO TRY.

maybe theres no interest because no one thinks it's real

i'm so fucking ready to die

you know im just curious as to how you will post it

Dude, it's not worth it. honestly, it's pointless as shit...

Tell me about yourself, I'm curious about what your everyday life and your situation at home is like. What's your name?

Yeah lets spend some public money on some attention whore.

Maybe its because you cry suicide every fucking day but never go through with it you fucking coward? No one cares what you do with your shit life, if you really want to kill yourself, do it, you have no reason not to.

if a girl said she loved me genuinely

so in these threads, no. irl no as well, no girl would ever care. and she couldn't say that until she knew me for a long time and we did stuff.so nah it's never fucking happening

I dont believe you, prove me wrong.

stream it somewhere and get it over with. at least you'll entertain us

Thanks for letting me know, now answer my other post

if he streams it i want the link!

If you really want to kill yourself, at least do something crazy before, also, if you have a gun use it to make the death quick and painless

This is now a log thread.

>like hanging isn't the easiest

I do
Say hi to moot.

Stream it or get the fuck out

Not often that Andy's arrival in a thread is a good thing.

That could be a good second option just in case he doesn't have a gun

i work. nothing much else. situation at home is fucking garbage. not telling you my name until the very end.

don't do it man

Do a flip faggot

Don't do it unless you are in absolute shambles

if you do it right you're gonna break your neck so it's also fast

this

Just fucking do it again, you post every other fucking day. Go and do it and stop begging for attention you useless cunt

Why is your situation at home garbage, who do you live with?

checked

why don't u have a sim card?

Don't do it user.

If you unironically want to die, find the prettiest girl you can find, rape her, THEN kill yourself.

^^^

Not worth it... If real emotions and happiness is what you are looking for, then you're taking the wrong detour. Keep driving ahead, you'll soon find a good spot to park and enjoy the view.

wELfARE LeECH

where do i stream it

you selfish asshole

I nEveR GoT A GoVERNmeNT HanDOUT iN My LifE

dont do it rape a girl

Do it you fucking faggot

where am i streaming it

don't do it bro not worth

Don't do it.

idk, youtube?

faggot

DO IT FAGGOT

faggot

Should probably not do it friendo. Go to an emergency room. They have jelly in psych wards. You'll feel better, it'll be lit.

In all seriousness don't do it mate. Talk to the thread, what problems have you got that aren't solvable?

fuck it i'm going to just start my car in my garage

Do it and stream it faggot

fuck off, this faggot should off himself

As a person who has studied an intro to psychology at universty, please reconsider. If you have not visted a psychologist PLEASE do so friend. If you already have, then be persistent and find another worthwile one. If there is ONE thing to be persistent about to improve its your LIFE, its the only one youl have PLEASE FRIEND CHOOSE LIFE, YOU ARE BRAVE ENOUGH, DONT LISTEN TO THESE OTHER MANCHILD RETARDS

Well don't hang around, get on with it.

I have some mercury nitrate II if you wona use that?

close the windows and dors

Are your parents home?

Stop this shit you ass hole dont take your own life fuck these bastards dont listen to them!

Oh shit imma bout to be on youtube HI YOUTUBE

Nice copypasta faggot

ofc
yeah but they dgaf
i want to be dead so f ucking bad

What is the ambiulance number in your country

Then why are you still here? Go die.

please don't do it friend, don't listen to these cunts!!!

Suicide is a permanent fix to a temporary problem. Call on God to show you a better way to deal with your issue. These hard times make you stronger believe it or not. They're tests of your resiliency. Once you come out on the other side of your problem you'll feel great relief. Then, you'll feel stupid for ever wanting to end your life over it. Then ,comes victory for having survived. Besides, it's selfish as hell to your parents, siblings and anyone that considers you a friend.

Lel send another pic of yourself and ill be 10% convinced your real

Are you going to do it already?

If your gonna do it do it live

why not cut your throat?

If some in this thread belongs to your same state or nearby town, they can call an ambulance for you, please mate don't off your self