I leave for Marine Corps July 17th, Is there anything i should know before i go? MOS is Aviation Mechanic

I leave for Marine Corps July 17th, Is there anything i should know before i go? MOS is Aviation Mechanic

You get all you can eat Crayons

hey look another muhrin pog. enjoy being a fobbit. that is, if you actually deploy before you med board right after boot because of shin splints. faggot.

The Army would have been much better to you. Enjoy your free glue and crayons.

This is and will be the most relevant post in thread

Army aviation mechanic fag here, you should've joined the army.

Same in the Army. My back hurts or shin splints. Then med board after a year. Get disability like a shit bag.

I know you'll learn to fucking hate port-a-johns, and yet after the corps you won't be able to jerk off without smelling that fucking smell ever again.

Idiot.

Army UAS. You should have joined Army. The bonuses are 40k again.

I have a buddy in the corps. He went to camp pendleton and 29 palms in California after doing basic training in parris island, south carolina. Said it was the worst places he'd ever gone to and that 29 palms isn't fit for even desert life.

I hope you keep a tough dedicated demeanor and truly want to go through with this.

knew an aviation mechanic, he wished hed gone infantry. work 12 hours a day doing shit all in some shitty "shop" in an even shittier country far from anything youd consider interesting for 6 months at a time. he only missed it when he was voluntold to become a recruiter or gtfo. hes a recruiter now and is desperately trying to become warrant officer but it doesnt look good.

I hope you get to work on A-10s. They're planes built to house that gun lol
The plane is built around the gun

6114 Helicopter Mechanic here.

Hope you didn't have your heart set on anything specific, you could be working on anything from frogs to harriers... Also, be prepared to have no life for the next 2 years.

Don't switch to reserves because you'll be driving trucks all day. And if you're going to Parris watch out for snakes.

This.

If you want to experience the real Marine Corps, go ground pounder.

Air wing is definitely not like the rest of the Corps.

Marine Corps doesn't have A-10s, nitwit.

haha what beta faggot would join the Army knowing there is a Marine Corps?

Data networker that was attached to Grunt unit here. Your life is gonna be absolute shit for at least a year and a half. Get in shape, do what you're told and do work without being asked.

Also, don't draw attention to yourself unless you're hot shit, which you aren't.

>Longbois be cool

>Racketybois not that much

By the way, enjoy the crayons.

I was in 3/10, and 3/8 as a radio operator. The real Corps.

Fuck '29 palms' and it's stupid fucking LITERAL shit lake.

*29 stumps

but that rub and tug...

Ooo fucking raw. My ship date is jan16

You'll be freezing your tits off in secondary training, congrats!

better cut that shit out before a real marine busts your retarded ass

if any of you boots are complaining about 29 palms without spending August at lead mountain in an Arty battery doing CAX you can suvk a fat dick. Drinking 2 gallons of water and pissing once a day.

Boot, you don't rate to say oorah until the parade deck. nice try

I literally wanted to kill myself because of that bullshit, got halfway there too.

what do ypu mean?

I thought he was saying that was a raw deal.
*facepalm*
Some salty lance is gonna fuck his day up for WEEKS!

I think I threw up in my mouth a little.

Depression bruh, started cutting. Had to hide that shit in the showers.

I was in when Corporals where still allowed to chew ass. I remember my first ass beating fondly. I also got blood striped so bad I didnt walk for 3 days.

Yeah yeah yeah. At least I'm not an army fag.

It's nothing like prison OP so don't think of it in that way your just learning to be the best of your abilities to serve and protect the USA be proud many would love to do what you can but never will get the chance, but similarly like prison dont take shit from anyone who isn't above you otherwise you become a bitch and cosy up to the black guy your tight asshole will pay for his protection. Have fun being target practice for underage terrorist OP

this nigga never gonna see a terrorist more like have fun being so bored youll throw rocks to see how far they go then try to beat your buddies

You don't have to be in an artillery battalion to know the stumps sucks. Never been in a hooch out there, but those cans never get fucking warm.

Not like it was a long walk, but a 1 mile stroll to the airstrip and 0 dark, and then 1 mile back also in the dark after a 15 hour evolution while the wind is kicking sand at you at 50mph also kinda sucks.

Put a group of Marines in a field, and eventually one will throw a rock - laws of the Marine Corps...

ride nunc

"I'd charge the gates of hell with the 3rd Air" ~ MATTIS

God wont forgive u

Stfu, Navy is better.

My
Ass
Rides
In
Navy
Equipment

Have fun eating crayons while jody fucks your girlfriend.

Why throw rocks when you can bribe afghan children with candy to throw pebbles at your buddies helmet? Loved doing that when taking a break on patrols.

say no to the silver bullet friendo

How to gain respect in the Marines:

1. Lift weights.
2. Kiss ass.
3. Be good at your job.

In that order.