Hey Sup Forumsros. I was wondering if any of y'all liked to get fucked by hot girls with strap ons...

Hey Sup Forumsros. I was wondering if any of y'all liked to get fucked by hot girls with strap ons? I'm not gay by any means, I don't even enjoy the company of my male friends too much. Dudes are just straight gross IMO. However, my girlfriend came home with a strapon last year, I had been fingered before and she occasionally eats my ass out, I enjoy it a lot. Well we got down to business, she was dripping wet just talking about it. 30 minutes later I had a mind shattering orgasm, arguably one of the best I've ever had, and I've had my fair share of orgasms lol. She doesn't dominate me or anything, she's very sweet to me. She kisses me on the neck and plays with my cock while we passionately make out. I guess she sort of mirrors the way I make love to her. It's very romantic. Any of you lads have similar experienced? Ever had a woman ask you? Seemed like a lot of dudes are freaked out by it, but my girlfriend loved and and ever couple of weeks we go at it.

YES PLEASE!

> I'm not gay by any means,
If you want to get assfucked, you're gay. Stop making a big deal about it. It's 2015, it's normal these days.

OP here, where are all the freaks? ;(

You're an obv faggot lmao

How can you be gay if you don't find men attractive? I don't find guys even remotely attractive. If I was gay I'd accept it, It's not like there's anything wrong with it ya know? The notion that anything you do with a woman could be homosexual is kinda silly. it's 2015, it's normal these days.

>I'm not gay by any means
You want a cock in your butt, you're gay, or at the very least, bi. It's not that big of a deal, get over it and do what feels good.

prescription bottle on the shelf enhance and figure out who it is XD

hah, If I wanted a dudes dick in my ass I'd just go pick up a dude. I have no interest in a hairy smelly dude being anywhere near my private areas. I didn't start this thread to validate my sense of self. I was legitimately just curious at how many other people partake in this.

>2015
You're a time traveling faggot.

Omg how did I let that slip, I am so fuckin' high fuck.

I'm not only interested, I'm a participant.

i would do it ez

this post (and those sweet dubs) has inspired me to ask my gf to fuck me w a strap on. been eating and fingering my ass for years now, but i havent had the balls to ask about a vibrator or strap on, and she's way too submissive to even bring something like that up on her own.

You really should shower and shave before getting pegged

>How can you be gay if you don't find men attractive?
by taking dick in the pooper.
i mean you get a chick and the first thing you do is mount a dick on her? pretty gay famalam.

Shower?

Those are fat guy tan lines.

>hairy smelly dude
So you're into twinks? Me too.

But it's a silicone toy.

It doesn't even have a vascular system.

Its not for everyone, we tried it and enjoy it though. Bought a strap on with a slit for her pussy. I'm sure its for some lesbian shit but we just take turns being on top now.

Op here, I usually douche before hand (google it) My girfriend bought it and brought it up to me, she expressed the fantasy for a while but I kinda had to let it grow on me. It can be very romantic. It's really sweet when she thrusts into me and nibbles on my ear. I think it's kinda neat, you have to trust somone ALOT to let them do that to you. It gives you alt of empathy towards women, you kind of get an idea of why they are hesitant to allow people inside them yaknow?
Dude, I bet you've never even been with a woman. Girls don't like to sleep with ugly ass trolls.

Yes, I would let Enji Night put whatever she wants in my ass

That's a good balance of power you've established.

Im talking about the literal shit around your hole,
"tan lines"
ooookaydere

Im talking about the literal shit around your hole,
"tan lines"
ooookaydere

The lube? My ass hair?

There is no shit, after 30min of shower enema there isn't even any smell left.

My gf loves the thought of a hot bimbo degrading her and fucking her hard with a strapon. Does that count

Yeah, but I'm bisexual so no big surprise.

Got a blonde wig?

Op here, Pic of my GF attached. I feel pretty god damn lucky TBH

Ignore these insecure assholes, OP. There's nothing gay about getting fucked with a strap on if it's the fact it's a girl doing it that turns you on. It's not a dick, it's a piece of silicone.

Gay guys kiss each other - does that mean it's gay if you kiss a girl? Ever fucked a girl in the ass? That means you must be gay because gay guys fuck in the ass. It's a retarded logic.

this. sounds like a fun excuse to crossdress in the bedroom

>Nose ring
I may take it in the ass, but even I have standards.

Yup! We do this with my wife, sadly not nearly as often as i would want =P but i dont want to pressure her. Had mind blowing orgasms even with her just fingering, its like an normal orgasm, but to the power of two :)

Damn son nose rings are hot.

Not in to that. Would enjoy bringing another hot chick in though

My bf loves it when I eat his ass I already have put butt plugs in him, and he took my 5 inch dildo like a champ. No harness though i had to use my hand to push it in and out of him. I was blowing him at the same time. I loved seeing his face all flushed, mixed with pain and pleasure it was beautiful.

Piercings are shit and even most tattoos are garbage. The only thing they're good for is signaling who to stay away from.

It goes the other way too. After I started pegging my bf I stated to see the fun in making someone your little bitch. I feel like it's starting to seep into our real life though.

Everyone's into degradation and being treated like human garbage now wtf

You must be some sort of beach fanatic to have a tan that dark where clothes go

>i'm not gay
>dudes are gross
>passionately make out
>make love to her
>very romantic
Jesus you feminine cunt, bet you don't even have a beard

Right here

Nose rings are a good thing retard

We have to be respectable to fit in to society, most of us want a break from that.

Naw man im not gay

Let me tell you how not gay i am

Did you hear how not gay i am? Im practically straight!

btw youre all insecure

I thought id like it, then I tried it. I did not like it.

Sounds like a trap fetish, but somehow even MORE gay.

Op here, that's me in the photo.

Dudes here are so insecure they can't handle a girl playing with their asshole hahaha.

never by a strap-on, as we don't own one, but i've had my gf fuck my ass with a dildo and been fingered.

>anal sex feels good whether your gay or not
>people still getting gay panic'd about this shit
>regresive

Does anyone else think chastity locks go really well with this? I'm not gay, but there's something totally hot about being completely dependent on her dick to cum.
It also helps if she wears a fake beard.

Do it and record your reaction.

Op here. That's kinda fucked. If my girlfriend started disrespecting me during our strap on sessions like that I'd rip the thing off of her and remind her who the fucking alpha male is by shoving my dick in her asshole. I don't tolerate the bullshit. Your boyfriend probly is a little beta faggot lol.

Nigga I think you just might be gay?

same poster here.

On the subject of is it gay and whatever, i am bi, but tbh i think that's a lot of internal shit. Like i 100% wish i was a woman, always have. However never wanted to go trans as that shit looks stupid. I don't want some stupid inside out cock and to be fed a few hormones just to have some condescending tumblr prick tell me i'm beautiful, while everyone else sniggers about how stupid the look is. So i'm not even looking into it, however it can be nice to pretend to be the chick when being dommed.

and that is the difference between a bdsm relationship and an abusive one. You are just an abusive asshole. Everybody thinks being the dom is easy. It actually takes a lot of self control and responsibility to respect the boundaries of your sub.

Anal stimulation feels fucking fantastic. Not gay at all unless fucked by a dude.

why? if her bf starts caving in more after having his cherry popped, why shouldnt she go with it? its natural to expand when others recede.

It's unhealthy and abusive. You have to separate domination in the bedroom with the rest of your relationship.

I'm a guy (no crazy bullshit there but the bullshit will come) however I prefer guys because of a couple of reasons.
>Women cost to damn much
>I like it up the ass
> Guys are hotter
>I'm gay
And that's pretty much it

My wife has used toys on me and I've enjoyed the experience. If you want to chat privately about it, post KIK.

Boundaries are just another word for inhibitions.

This x1000. The bedroom, or whatever room in your house you fuck each others brains out needs to be separate. Friends and family will pick up on those weird vibes and eventually something slips out in a light hearted joke. Then everyone knows from that comment.

Haven't done it, but I'm GGG. I'd be up for it at least once. Pretty sure my GF would like to try it once too, but shes a bit shy on that topic.

The thing I don't understand is how it is pleasurable for the woman (I have not researched strap on toys). It's like watching a girl give a dildo a blow job... why. Go suck the dick of the dude in the 3way.

>stay away from
What fucking logic is this? The crazy ones are always wild in bed. They're just the ones you give fake names to and always fuck at a motel.

>This x1000. The bedroom, or whatever room in your house you fuck each others brains out needs to be separate. Friends and family will pick up on those weird vibes and eventually something slips out in a light hearted joke. Then everyone knows from that comment.
The danger isn't really that one joke lets everyone know. The danger is that if you get away with that one joke and think(!) everyone has forgotten, you're going to go a little further. And a little further. And a little further. And you keep thinking you're hovering just below what people will pick up on, you think you're subtle etc. until you end up like the director of the crappy ghostbusters remake that had the whole female cast step on him for a photoshoot. A picture full of awkward looks and one jew who thinks he's fooling anyone.

you are so fucking lucky op...

Yep. Kind of what I meant.

It's the same thing with potheads. Do you smoke? "What, cigarettes?"

Or in the case of my pothead GF. Lighters everywhere, car, house etc. A normal person thinks, huh. she doesn't smoke cigarettes... but has a lighter on her or around her. Must be a pothead. She thinks no one would suspect she smokes weed.

But she's awesome in the bedroom so... I can live with a little space cadet.

I miss it, haven't had a girlfriend who was into it in about 5 years.

The same girl has recently got back in touch wanting me to cuck her bf, but I don't think I want to open that can of worms.

user, you are a good person. Please continue to stay away from her.

>unhealthy
But if it happens completely naturally? Some guys arent born to be in charge. Some times it takes a dick up the ass for them to realise.

You RECEIVE PLEASURE FROM A DICK, THAT'S HOMO. If you actually enjoy fuckin your gf (and it is not a closet thing), then you are bi. Not a big deal.
Just get a guy to ram your ass while you plought her, and enjoy.

post moar

No. No, man. Shit, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man.

YOU ALSO RECEIVE PLEASURE BY PLAYING WITH YOUR DICK, surely that means you're gay right? Since I also enjoy junk food it must mean I'm a fatass right?

>YOU ALSO RECEIVE PLEASURE BY PLAYING WITH YOUR DICK
But you dont receive it in da butt

>I'm a fatass right?
Probably

Hot. Moar please!

are you sure that just isnt a guy, look at that stash.....

whole thread tl;dr
im guessing you being cucked is right around the corner. also sticks phallic objects in ass and is fucked with them to orgasm but not gay?! for real?

Prostate stimulation it one thing dude... Having a girl shove a synthetic dick inside your ass is another thing. I can find men attractive and not want a dick in my ass or in their ass. It's one thing to be comfortable with your sexuality, but you're closet homo. You need to admit that to yourself. You're letting your girl ream you with a synthetic cock. Put that into perspective. Find you a trap that doesn't like to be a bottom and be happy with your life, faggot. It's not a big deal ffs...

Same situation. My wife fingered my ass, eats it out all the time, then one day wanted to shove a dildo in there. I came buckets. I don't consider it gay.

You are correct. Sexuality is a matter of WHAT you do, not with WHO. If you fuck a dude in the ass, you basically fuck a man pussy, so it's hetero. But more important than that is the fact that being homo is like the worst thing ever and out society must learn that everything gay is automatically bad.

This thread is like a summarization of the Liberal Agenda.

>OP got his buttcheeks spread open and a makeshift trap fucked his ass
>OP insists he's not a faggot

enjoy being a twice-faggot

Oh sweet baby festus. Is that yo "girl" nigga?
Word to Brunhilde, The Manhood Crusher.

Yikes