Post what you're listening to right now

Post what you're listening to right now.

MF DOOM - Raid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4DPGjjCBcAg?list=RD4DPGjjCBcAg
youtube.com/watch?v=pTCp0kJYF30
soundcloud.com/derek-hill-8/jupiter-in-the-east-demo
youtu.be/2lXD0vv-ds8
youtube.com/watch?v=lqiM91LbS30
soundcloud.com/grimmsoul
youtube.com/watch?v=oEEIzTCy6LU
youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My fan humming off to my right.

Snore - Gf snoring

Jay-Z - Caught in Their Eyes

Sabaton: Panzerkampf

MF DOOM IS A LEGEND OP

MF DOOM - Deep Fried Frenz

You got flavor.
MF DOOM - Beef Rapp

In Lingua Mortua - Awe and Terror

Common People from Pulp

love that song

my friend. bay area?

youtu.be/4DPGjjCBcAg?list=RD4DPGjjCBcAg

RHCP - Go Robot

Nas - Halftime

Artist: Young Wicked
Album: Return of the Prodigal Son
Song: Still I Rise (feat. Jamie Madrox of Twiztid and Rittz)

Void Pedal - Pair

Big Boi & Phantogram - Big Grams

neko cat furry desu waifu senpai kawaii skull throat fucking asmr part 6

>wiggers

That's a modern day usual, about 60% of 'Muricans are wiggers, roughly 50% Europeans are wiggers

mf doom is sick
>not stereotypical rap
this is a great song:
youtube.com/watch?v=pTCp0kJYF30

Keep telling yourself that wigger, keep telling yourself that.
>Roughly 95% of the rap that's out there is shittier than a Indian designated street

you should try learn to appreciate other music man.
but those people exist. more like 40% wiggers

watches boondocks once

soundcloud.com/derek-hill-8/jupiter-in-the-east-demo

Midge ura - the man who sold the world

Most of the rap I've heard is about the same thing: Oh look I have so much money and whores. I'm a druggie. I'm totaly a good example. That's why I dislike rap. And every day a new wigger is 'born'...

youtu.be/2lXD0vv-ds8

also OP I understand that Madvillainy is a great album, but doesn't it ever get old for you? Idk, I guess Dilla's work never gets old for me, so...

as with any genre, if you only hear the radio shit, youre not really listening to the genre

youtube.com/watch?v=lqiM91LbS30

soundcloud.com/grimmsoul

My roommates are true wiggers and supposedly look up 'true rap' and 'true hip-hop' so myah.
If a normal appartment which isn't in some slav infested part of town was cheap, I probably wouldn't resent both genres since those cunts blast that shit almost 24/7

It does yeah, and that's why other music exists. Obviously, it's not the only album I listen to or whatever, it's just that I happened to have been listening to that at the time. Anyways, great song, thanks.

goats

Old mans child - black seeds on virgin soil.
Get on my level you african roodypoos

>INTRINSIC by THE CONTORTIONIST

I was always stuck on EXOPLANET and LANGUAGE because I didn't quite appreciate INTRINSIC's style, but I'm finally feeling it. Can barely wait for CLAIRVOYANT to release.

I miss Jonathan Carpenter, the former vocalist. Michael Lessard is an excellent vocalist, but is very different, too.

I know neither you nor the band is reading this, but I do hope you're well, Jon. You shouldn't've gotten married and retired because now you're fucked if your wife ever divorces you. To each their own, though, I suppose. If you're fulfilled, then enjoy it. Mike's influence seems to have altered the band's sound, but maybe that was already an inevitability, whether or not you hung up your hat.

>Scooter
>mfw

Such a good fucking album. Great follow-up to the disappointment that was WDELH (IMO).

youtube.com/watch?v=oEEIzTCy6LU

tech has some good stuff
some gangbang shit but its not that bad
and horrorcore has some great hits like from hopsin. one of hopsin's most popular songs is about shitty "black" music
youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U

Passion Pit - Sleepyhead

Hey!
Me too!

I just put madvillainy on, forgot how much I friggin' love Sickfit/Rainbows/Curls.

Good shit

Who dat boy- tyler the creator

Mobb Deep - the learning ft Vita

>Who dat boy- tyler the creator
whoa, Tyler's still releasing shit?

It's nice and the song about the shitty rap/hip-hop/pop music is on point. Thannks m8 for showing me another musician that I can listen too.

Earl - greif

I'm not guy from before. earl also has songs about anti intellectualism in ghetto culture

nor the band are* reading this

that explains why the singers switched 'cause I was listening to language and thinking wtf is this the same guy? I like the newer singer too but do really miss the older one a ton. did you hear reimagined yet? whaddya think of it? I like it but I hope that's not what all the album sound like you know? it got a lot of the people pissed off lol!

My fucking nigger

I liked it, too. And yeah, I also hope that isn't indicative of the entire record's sound. I have a hunch that the guys released that as the first single from the new album deliberately to piss off some of the people who're unreceptive to the last one. Plenty of people liked it, but tons of fans said it was too soft. I agree it was soft, but thought it was fantastic all the same.

Reimagined is easily their simplest song overall. Lyrically, instrumentally and so on. The structure is sort of repetitive, but I find it a bit funny that the word 'repetition' is used so repetitively in a song that is extremely repetitive and especially for them. I got the feeling that it's self referential and meta if you will. I'm not saying the song itself is a gag, but its being the first single is suspect.

It's probably the only track like that and they revealed it first to mess with everybody and/or fool us all into having lower/different expectations for the album only to be (presumably) pleasantly surprised that it's not reflective of the whole album. Those are my thoughts on it. Also, nice catch on the grammar, thanks.