Which God is the right one?

Which God is the right one?

Most religions agree that when you worship the wrong God you go to hell forever. They also tend to make exceptions for people who have never heard about the "right" God and have never heard about that they would go to hell if they don't worship the right God. But all of us here have heard of all the major religions...

So what do now?
/pic unrelated I'm just hungry already...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfXV2LeB7Io
rzim.org/just-thinking/think-again-deep-questions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

German food oh god why :(((

Read some Cornelius Van Til and Greg Bahnsen.

youtube.com/watch?v=xfXV2LeB7Io

That looks really fucking good holy shit.

>German McDonalds sells Currywurst now
Why am I not surprised.

Kek doesn't work that way stupid kraut.

Just practice Advaita.
It's a good thing IMHO. Personally not a fan, but reviving traditions is healthy for a nation's societal cohesion.

>being a godfag

why do people insist in this 2000+ year old meme?

kek, they even sold a "Nürnburger" for a while...

Saturn is the right God. Worship of Saturn has spawned many later religions and many traditions in current religions come from Saturn. Known as El also so when you hear Gabri-el that's where that comes from. Or El-oheim

>Which God is the right one?
the one that release the most dopamine in a dope's noggin

certain ancient egyptian gods have proven themselves to be real

Currywurst is fucking god tier though

Yahweh of Hosts.

>Fuck your text
McDicks serving that? i'd rather have an overpriced small burger

>Most religions agree that when you worship the wrong God you go to hell forever
false

There's no such thing as "the right God". If there was,all non-Christians would be rotting in Christian hell and all non muslims would be rotting in Muslim hell. Think of God as a catalyst and you'll realise it's basically a collective force fueled by thoughts and positive energy. Just the fact that you realise there is a catalyst in your life and doing your best is enough. If you need a certain religion with guidelines to live your life in order ,just follow any non-extremist religion, or one that focuses on self improvement and thinking.
Also, I love me some German food.

that one fucking sucked though

Judaism seems like the most sane religion in the list.

>he never ate a Currywurst
Sad.

they tried, it was not only a stupid idea because theres a curry wurst stand every 100m but it also tasted like shit.
They didnt sell it for long.

Personally I like the ones that ONLY offer 'neutral afterlife' for believers and non-believers alike

Fun fact: das waren Hoeneß' Würstchen

>Which God is the right one?

we don't know because we don't know the metaphysical entities.

yeah, I bet you like that, Burger.
you should go to Frankfurt and get gold-plated Curry Wurst if you want the real deal and not McDick trash.

What does "lost souls" in african beliefs is?

I'm pretty sure it means you become a restless spirit doing spooky stuff on earth

>now
They do so once in a while.
They have a shitload of seasonal stuff.

The 1955 burger is fucking godlike.

We also have the chickenburger, which is a staple and has a low price, but unique to Germany and really good.

In the past we had salads with egg and ham that you could select instead of pommes and the breakfast selection used to include pancakes with syrup inside.

we have all of that all year long.

>not limited trial nuremburger

You are reffering to theism in its most eminently personal mode, Krautfriend. "Thought flows into man," said Shankara, "as molten metal is poured into the founder's mold." The very intensity of the God-idea wakes it occupy man wholly, more or less as water fills a vessel to the brim. It assumes the shape of that which contains and limits it, and becomes anthropomorphic. This also means that different cultures and races will tend to see the personal god in their image, or to see in him those parts or aspects of the divine nature that are kin to them.

But theism is not the final truth. Its vision of God is modeled after capacities that are distinctively human, and noble as these capacities are, they require for their their exercise contexts that stand over and against their subject and thereby limit him. But the final reality is unlimited, for it is infinite.

Above the personal god, there is a mode in which he transcends all descriptions. This transpersonal mode is often described as "the Godhead" by mystics. At this level, it becomes obvious that al "gods" are one and the same at the transcendental level.

>Currywurst
literally thought this was some shitting streets food until I googled it

fuck Germany

Do you really have the chickenburger?
When I asked for one in Belgium, I got a McChicken. Which is an entirely different burger.

rzim.org/just-thinking/think-again-deep-questions

> A worldview basically offers answers to four necessary questions: origin, meaning, morality, and destiny. In turn, these answers must be correspondingly true on particular questions and, as a whole, all answers put together must be coherent.

> Taking it a step further, the three tests for truth must be applied to any worldview: logical consistency, empirical adequacy, and experiential relevance. When submitted to these tests, the Christian message is utterly unique and meets the demand for truth.

The right God for you is the god of your ancestors. It doesn't come from a book or from a sermon but within your own blood.

>At this level, it becomes obvious that al "gods" are one and the same at the transcendental level.

They arent.

but what if I drank the blood of Jesus and ate his flesh?

I'm an now a #JesusMissile

> Consider the empirical test of the person, teaching, and work of Jesus Christ. A look at human history shows why he was who he claimed to be and why millions follow him today. A comparison of Jesus’s teachings with any other claimant to divine or prophetic status quickly shows the profound differences in their claims and demonstrations. In fact, none except Jesus even claimed to be the divine Savior. His offer of grace and forgiveness by being the perfect sacrifice of our offense is profoundly unique.

> I position the sequence of fact and deduction in the following way: Love is the supreme ethic. Where there is the possibility of love, there must be the reality of free will. Where there is the reality of free will, there will inevitably be the possibility of sin. Where there is sin, there is the need for a Savior. Where there is a Savior, there is the hope for redemption. Only in the Judeo-Christian worldview does this sequence find its total expression and answer. The story from sin to redemption is only in the gospel with the ultimate provision of a loving God.

> But the question can be pushed back further. Does this not all assume that there is a God? Yes, it does, and there are four stages in the argument. The first is that no matter how we section physical concrete reality, we end up with a quantity that cannot explain its own existence. If all material quantities cannot explain their own existence, the only possibility for self-explanation would be something that is non-material.

> Secondly, wherever we see intelligibility, we find intelligence behind it. Thirdly, we intuitively know that our moral reasoning points to a moral framework within the universe. The very fact that the problem of evil is raised either by people or about people intimates that human beings have intrinsic worth. Fourthly, the human experience in history and personal encounter sustains the reality of the supernatural.

> There you have it. Who is God? He is the nonphysical, intelligent, moral first cause, who has given us intrinsic worth and who we can know by personal experience.

> The verification of what Jesus taught and described and did make belief in Him a very rationally tenable and an existentially fulfilling reality. From cosmology to history to human experience, the Christian faith presents explanatory power in a way no other worldview does. Our faith and trust in Christ is reasonably grounded and experientially sustained.

> I often put it this way: God has put enough into this world to make faith in Him a most reasonable thing. But He has left enough out to make it impossible to live by sheer reason alone. Faith and reason must always work together in that plausible blend.

how are they not? it makes perfect sense what that user posted.

>Being German liking McDo more than BK

McDo: every burger tastes the same because of their sauce that always has the same basic composition with 2-3 igridients added so it tastes slightly diffrent, the burger itself is of neutral taste.
My favorite Burgers: McRib, VeggieBurger(not because I'm vegetarien but the burger patty got taste) without the fucking sauce.

Oh my god what is this thing

You germans are absolute madmen

>I often put it this way: God has put enough into this world to make faith in Him a most reasonable thing. But He has left enough out to make it impossible to live by sheer reason alone. Faith and reason must always work together in that plausible blend.

I agree with this and that is exactly why I find atheists to be retard idiots who should be shot at first sight because they literally can't grasp that very concept.

You know that a religion is shit when they have to spout shit about how people who don't follow their religion will get separate treatment.

t. Taoist

Burger King are really bad at making their own niche.
Instead they are just kinda generic.

That's what fucks them over.

McDonald's, in contrast, manages to have its own identity.

I only go to Burger King because of the King of the month (having been a poor student who couldn't afford McDonald's menues) and the onion rings.

And the fucking shrimp lemon burger that appeared only twice..

what do you mean? it's perfectly reasonable.

>drop 3 sausages in a bun and put mustard on it
>have an easy to make and absolutely delicious sandwich

Obviously Achmet cannot into basic philosophy or he would understand the concept of transcendence.

Pascals wager is about being right no mater what te end result is. This doesnt really show what is the best its more an infographic then something you vould wager on in my opinion also because it doesnt answer any important questions like pascals original wager did. So its an interesting infographic with lots of works put into it but it shouldnt be called pascals wager as it isnt.

Ok poo in loo you didnt read the bible or the koran but you still have all the answers. Tell me... how do you know all this for sure? Or do you just look at the shit ridden street you live in and go into a trance because of the horrible sistuation you live in truely you are delusional

What you posted was post modern relativism.

To pursue Truth and say that all is truth is defeatism at best.

Every God is not true. Unless you speak of how they relate to us or society, almost all are human concepts.

Was the God the revealed himself to Joseph Smith or Muhammad part of this Godhead?

>all gods are the same in a transcendental matter.
Congratulations for being deceived by fallen angels just like many have been before you. Keel listening to them and drice yourself away from YHWH. And I know you wont listen because only the ones who are with the father can hear it. You are with the father of the lie so you wont hear it.

There is only one true god and he doesnt care, nor will punish or reward you, for ignoring him

>what is the unmanifest absolute

>for ignoring him

> Be the creator of all things who know all things
> Be the very act of being itself
> Create a race of people who actively defie and deny you
> They can only live in a world divorced from God, since there would be no free will

God does not punish you; you relegate yourself to judgement. He does offer you a gift that you may be perfect in whole in Him, which you are not in this fallen world.

There is only one god and his name is bacon.

>God
>rate that defies and denys him

What are they defying if the god isn't doing anything? moron

>What are they defying if the god isn't doing anything? moron

Life itself.

To live without God is to define yourself in death.

>his name is bacon

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/

So defying nothing is a good choice. Ok.

"Evidence is necessary but not so necessary that I can't have my magical friend because that's the way my magical friend made things"

Who is this who darkens counsel
By words without knowledge?
Now prepare yourself like a man;
I will question you, and you shall answer Me.

“Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth?
Tell Me, if you have understanding.
Who determined its measurements?
Surely you know!
Or who stretched the line upon it?
To what were its foundations fastened?
Or who laid its cornerstone,
When the morning stars sang together,
And all the sons of God shouted for joy?